It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Air France AF447 disaster caused by a Magnetic Anomaly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Was the Air France AF447 disaster caused by a Magnetic Anomaly?

www.doomdaily.com

As you know on doomdaily we follow Space activity as well as Quake activity. We have been going over recent data and have reason to believe that flight AF447 was caught in a unique double magnetic event.

I will describe the `math` behind this theory and hopefully draw in debate from the professionals.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Basically what they are theorising about is that a solar slam to Earths Magnetosphere coupled with magnetic build up in the atlantic ridge prior to the M6 Quake on Saturday.

Further research can be done on “magnetic earthquake” with google to add further value to this theory.

This is a great one for ATS and has scope for a great thread I hope. I am dying to see any pros respond to their theory.

Still while we have nothing solid lets look at this on ATS

www.doomdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I doubt it but an actual earthquake can cause plane crashes. A relative was on a commercial flight out of St. Louis some years back and and earthquake happened during takeoff. The plane came very close to crashing when they were around 20,000 feet.

Another relative who is a retired pilot has similar stories to tell. Part of it is electromagnetic disturbance to the control panel according to what he said.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wild folks... Mikesingh is already talking about this as well, and he has great maps in his....

The South Atlantic Anomaly And The Disappearance Of Flt 447

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Well according to this, it's not the earthquake which causes the crash, the earthquake itself is also a symptom of this phenomena

The magnetosphere took a SLAM which caused it to distort, and these vertices as shown in MikeSings post, basically are like magnetic tension bars... and when they get slammed like in these photos, it puts a lot of pressure on the planet and the atmosphere...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Yes.

But prior to larger quakes there is also a build up of magnetism.

If the poles or the EQ magnetics and the pole of the wave that slammed the Earth were possibly attracting and if the plane flew thru that magentic field would it have pulled the plane down if the energy in the "magnetic beam" was heading down towards land?

Maybe it got pulled upwards and thus exploded mid air?

I think they are on to something.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

just FYI, don't be surprised you don't get much replies : two other, similar threads were started before you; they seem stalled now

new topics

top topics

join