It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are conspiracy theorists jealous of those who have power?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Plato, Davinci, Heck Leonardo Decaprio, will soon be forgotten long before Hitler will be!

The most righteous are soon forgotten before the Most evil, the world adores evil, it is what drives us.

We base our lives, (from what i've seen) on not doing the wrong thing, people don't think to themselves, whats the best thing I can do today, but what bad can I not do today.

Instead of not giving any attention to the homeless begger, i'll wish him a good day and be off with myself, instead of doing a good thing and donating. See but excuses are easily made for that action, well he would of just bought alcohol, I did do a good thing. But think, how hard it is to get a job, when you have no place to live whatsoever!?

The evil in the world will outlive any good ever accomplished, how many Nobel Peace Prize Winners can you list, compared to Dictators, and Murderers. Not saying I want to be the genocidal freak, but the evil always wins in the land of time.

Do you remember that girl that was nice to you when you were dating her, or do you dwell on the girl or treated you like crap for the rest of your life. It's the impression we leave.

I'm sure many ATS members will remember me for my absurd ideologies, but they will remember me far past the ones who go along with their thought processes.

People want pain, they want destruction, they want torture. We all want it, we don't know why, we avoid the thought of it, we criticize others for it on a shallow level, we deny it constantly, but at the root we do, and we just don't know why.

It's why stockholm syndrome exists, its why the woman stay with the abusive boyfriend, or vice versa.

It'll be millenia before that phase passes, but even millenia afterwords the evil will be remembered.

Hitler will Outlive Rosa Parks.
Stalin will outlive Ghandi.
Bush will outlive Anwar Sadat. (don't know him do ya?)

Take a walk outside your mind, and ask people what they know of DaVinci, and you will get obscure answers, and unknowingly great gueses, or bad ones.

Ask someone what or who Hitler was, and you've got yourself someone full of anger hate, EMOTION! and a great knowledge of the person.

It's how the world works, we hate something so much, we give it even more power!

If we ignored slavery in the USA, we would probably move on much faster, but if we deny slavery (which still is taking place all over the world) we digress. We have to accept what happened in the past, then ignore it and fight the evil now. Not dwell on the past, and ignore the ones in slavery now, and complain about our great ancestors in slavery.

The Confederacy will always be remembered.
Islam Extremist will outlive the Peace Corps.
Catholic Child rapists will outlive David Brainerd.

It's the evil that suceeds in life and becomes immortal, noone sees the good in the world anymore, or ever in that since.

I'm not advocation we all rape, kill, and slaughter, please this isn't the Old Testament! I'm just saying what we all know and what most just pretend isn't reality!!! Which is absurd.

If Any of these great and noble people were ever household names the world would be full of peace, as long as we only know, and learn in school of the evil ones, the world will be full of evil.

Its sloppy I know and probably deserves its own thread but, I think it's a fitting response. Sloppy I know. It's late

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
If you are jealous of the people in power, then you must also be jealous of rapists, pedophiles, retards, being hated, snorting coc aine, homosexuals, etc.

Yes, all the above words do describe the people in power.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Not all, and if all mungles are bugles, and some bugles are chuggles. Are all Chuggles, Mungles?

See not all, it is a sensationalist generalization, not all powerholders are evil dwellers, in caves planning, abortions, and destruction on civilization, jsut a further of the agenda, no matter what cost.

They don't focus on the evil, They do what is necessary to meet the means!

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Show me a person that's actually honest and is in power.

Who Bill Gates? He funds Nazi planned parenthood.

Donald Trump? Daddy's boy who keeps wasting money.

Ron Paul? He's with them himself and is a deceiver. There's tons of pictures of him doing the Illuminati gestures.

Name one person that's actually worthy and in power.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

!HA! Theres not! Even Ron Paul I was skeptic at first, and grew even more, I've seen the bribes he's taken it's ridiculous!

How they get bribes along with Obama, bush, cheny, rice, biden, george jung!

Their all the same bing bangers.

ing for ank.

The honest ones i've listed and showed you in a previous post, but they are not heard of, what interests anyone is who's doing the f-in, not who's protesting it or standing against oppresion.

It's simple, Celente, said, all you have to say is NO and the course of history can be changed!

All we say is, what else is going on that is bad, and we dwell on it and do nothing still.

If we watched hitler these days, we'd complain but do nothing, and if we did there would be protests against obama for war crimes. Savvy?

If we raise the good hearted people to those of Angelina Jolie, and Johnny Depp, and admire Ghandi and such, we'd achieve much more, then physiological ideologies, not semantics savvy FYI! But get it yo.

It's the eye of the beholder, and they eye wants fear and greed.
Not happines and love.

Lust and Sin is what we desire, it's genetically implanted in our DNA, it'll be quite some time to get over it, if the race does anyways, but turn on the radio, and Lil Wayne, and Hurricane, along with much others, are telling you what is important.

I got money- 50 Cent.
Stop Snitchin- Busta Rhymes
I love the "Candy"- BuckCherry
If You Seek Amy- Britney spears, spelled F-U C KAY me.

These things are the things people adore, noone likes a tree hugger!
They like these ideologies much more.

Only idiots give money in a time of a recesion to those singing about how much money they have and making fun of the poor. Hell at least wall st. brokers aren't rubbing it in as much as hip hop artists!

Not racists, I just listen to a bit more hip hop then other channels, I love aerosmith, but girls i'm with always want to listen to boom boom pow- black eyed peas, and I just don't get it worth sht. But hey it's whatever.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You amuse me, OP.

I have no "jealousy" of ones who would enslave me. I am an equal and stand as such. I look for ways to end my slavery, and in peace.

But the slavery is well hidden, and to remove the veil requires communication. And the acceptance of the reality is imperative at this time because of how close we are to our final choice - whether we choose to cast away the facts in favor of our crumbling picture of our quality world (ref. Choice Theory), over acting to move the direction of the flow that could occur if enough of us come out of our fear and start to work for a solution.

Now I have a solution I am trying to promote. And it is peaceful, and it is just as much a solution to wage slavery as it is to those who toadie to the NWO and the others who are struggling to be the ones to claim the Pearl of Humanity, Eridu, Earth and Her Solar System.

Rather to have choice of all the time one has to spend in this Universe than to spend time trying to please another with the quality of your work, asking, "What's next, Boss?"

And since your post is aimed at the character assassination of those who have gotten around the veil to see, in great accord with the Book of Toadie... Maybe you might want to consider my solution.

I had to write a book to offer the solution but it's free for all to spread at will. There is a link in my sig.

I hope to hear your comments should you choose to read it.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by NWOhereNOW

People are concerned about these topics because they have such potentially massive impact.. ie: genocide, free energy, the direction the world is taking, and it's impact on whether we live or die or suffer greatly through such impact...

It's one thing to be merely concerned, but it's a whole different ball game to actually get involved. It would appear that "spreading the truth" is a phenomenon created by TPTP to make TPTS feel as though they are involved when they are really not.

it's just a tiny bit less about the cool kids and the nerdy kids who wish they were cool

a lot more about informed individuals rejecting lies, and researching on their own, actual house bills, black ops projects, ancient information, etc. being concerned about the real direction the world is taking, and how it affects them and their loved ones.

Don't you really mean speculating what the cool kids are doing at their parties by spying on them in the hallways and attempting to monitor their movements?

somehow you're inferring that the personas at the top of the power structure are attractive and intriguing?

That is what you are inferring. I'm saying that the ability to sway the world in the direction of your choosing is the attractive element.

To be able to change the world for the better is attractive, is it not? If you, in particular, are not willing to take the responsibility then you must be willing to let someone else do it because it is human nature for those in power to do so.

! there is nothing more droll and boring and drab as the personalities these people exhibit.
people are interested in what they're doing not who they are.
anyone who wants to be one of these types is lacking in the reasoning department, and i doubt you'll find anyone who wants to be in these people's position, making the kind of decisions they are...

i think your lack of scope on the subject you're presenting is typical of someone who has a very short sighted, and thus inferior depiction of reality.

I would be embarrassed of myself for going through life making the kind of ridiculously inept and juvenile assumptions and conclusions, as you have done here.

but you know..
...just sayin.

Again, it appears that you are misinterpreting what I have been saying. Perhaps you should go back and read it again without whatever assumptions or preconceived conclusions you hold.

I would be embarrassed to be as crass and dense as you.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by shanerz

Jealous? Nah, I did the sports, partied, socialized, etc. but I never looked down upon people. Good values taught by my parents, and having other family with health issues, led me to believe that inequality, at least in a social sense, is rather silly and childish. Inequality in biology is just nature
. I got along with everyone and was happy with doing what I do the best I can. Oh ya, I also maintained good grades, played lots of video games, and read Forgotten Realms along with other 'real' works, such as A Tale of Two Cities.

I just simply don't think its ok to let kids starve and become diseased just because a few people like to make big bucks.

Are you just so dependent that you can't see things for what they are? That you'd be willing to fight to keep things the way they are?

Your personal story is irrelevant and not interesting.

Isn't humanity rather childish as a whole? If you look at it in terms of the brightest and smartest, then you just have blinders on. A chain is only as strong as the weakest link and humanity is judged by it's worst, not it's best.

I just simply don't think its ok to let kids starve and become diseased just because a few people like to make big bucks.

So what are you going to do about it? Talk? Do you think you are going to change human nature from this message board?

If you were as goal-oriented as you allege to be, you would strive to knock those out of power who has it, and claim it as your own so that you could turn your ideas into reality.

It appears to be that you believe that you are so independent that you are not even a part of causality.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
when some of the people in power are actually conspiring to dominate the rest of the "powerless" people.

and thus

in a snippet from a sentence

is "the way the world works" laid bare

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranberrydork

Originally posted by Diplomat
when some of the people in power are actually conspiring to dominate the rest of the "powerless" people.

and thus

in a snippet from a sentence

is "the way the world works" laid bare

Yes, and it appears to me that many on ATS resent this nature, or refuse to see it.

Is the conspiracy theorist willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he matters not.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh the evil of TPTB?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him a "truther"?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If you would just both speculate and make a difference in what you're trying to do (the Elite have too much control for us to make a difference though) then it would work. It doesn't work because through media manipulation the Elite can shape public opinion at the same time. So when you discover a grand scheme of theirs and they wrote a script of a movie with it, you're insane and a lunatic. When the truth is you're onto the truth more than others but the movie has just given you no credit whatsoever.

Just look at the Lone Gunmen plot. Chris Carter states at the beginning of the series "The following story is based on true events." Not the first episode. The entire mythology episodes' grand scheme.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
If you would just both speculate and make a difference in what you're trying to do (the Elite have too much control for us to make a difference though) then it would work.

That doesn't follow. You're saying the elite have too much control for us to make a difference, yet you are still describing how it is possible to make a difference.

Do you even know which one it is that you believe? I've seen more than a few people (~75%) here who have come to the same conclusion that it is impossible to make a change, and that they will die fighting.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOhereNOW
Your personal story is irrelevant and not interesting.

Isn't humanity rather childish as a whole? If you look at it in terms of the brightest and smartest, then you just have blinders on. A chain is only as strong as the weakest link and humanity is judged by it's worst, not it's best.

To the contrary, I thought it was rather relevant. It went to show how I went about with other people. How I got along with them, how I didn't mistreat them - all lead to the belief of equality, therefore how can I be jealous of someone?

Humanity is not childish "as a whole." Humanity is struggling as awhole. Humanity is starving as a whole. Humanity is diseased as a whole. Humanity is oppressed, slaved, as a whole, but only by a few.

You should go to a country where kids die daily from the cold because they can't eat to build their immune systems, talk to those kids to understand how very childish they are at the age of 7-8 taking care of their baby siblings. I have friends that have been there, and were quite touched by those children's "immaturity".

So what are you going to do about it? Talk? Do you think you are going to change human nature from this message board?

If you were as goal-oriented as you allege to be, you would strive to knock those out of power who has it, and claim it as your own so that you could turn your ideas into reality.

It appears to be that you believe that you are so independent that you are not even a part of causality.

Human nature, LOL. You really think greed and 'self righteousness' is natural? Long before you and me, there was actually a thing called community. Where people knew people around them, and everyone worked to keep everyone comfortable. The farmers fed. In return, the builders built them a home. The tailors clothed them. All of this was equal return, and they knew this. They just did it to help eachother and help their community, not in expectance of making a fortune.

I don't want power, when will you understand this? I don't need control over others, don't need land, don't need to be the one who tells you how to act, how to think, what to say, where to live, who to marry. My ideas are fantasy? Please, prove that I didn't think these things so I can understand that my entire life has been a schizo trip and that I can get help. LOL.

I never once said I was goal-oriented, I said I was happy doing what I do the best I can. But in this day and age, one of the best things you can do is spread awareness. Milk providers don't provide a BST/BGH injected cow's milk because a couple people spread the word.

But what would have happened if those people who knew decided they didn't want to spread the word, even if they didn't make a dime from it? And if no one found out? We would be drinking the carcinogens unknowingly. But they chose to speak, so we don't. Causality is a product of free will. Never said I'm not part of it, though I understand I can control it. Does that scare you?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I am in this because of what they did to me, they took my life away. I do not want anything they have.

I just want to tell the truth from what i have been through, and up yours to the people in power that think they can do this to everyone they want.

Criminals run every system on earth and its a fact that the people in power love the torture and killing they do.

ALot of us do this as finding out truths like everyone else, but for me they took my life away from me. So being very passive all i have is the words i write and the words i tell people.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Human nature, LOL. You really think greed and 'self righteousness' is natural?

Yes, I do. If it's not natural then why is it an innate property of humanity?

I don't want power, when will you understand this? I don't need control over others, don't need land, don't need to be the one who tells you how to act, how to think, what to say, where to live, who to marry. My ideas are fantasy? Please, prove that I didn't think these things so I can understand that my entire life has been a schizo trip and that I can get help. LOL.

Everyone needs some degree of power, be it power over themselves or power over others. The power to change, and the power to make better.

If you don't want, or have any power then you are essentially a worthless slave who is ruled over by the slave masters.

Causality is a product of free will. Never said I'm not part of it, though I understand I can control it. Does that scare you?

You don't have the power to control it, as you've previously stated. You can't even prove to me that free will exists, and neither can anyone else for that matter so your fanatical perception of your reality is at odds with what is real.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I am in this because of what they did to me, they took my life away. I do not want anything they have.

I just want to tell the truth from what i have been through, and up yours to the people in power that think they can do this to everyone they want.

Criminals run every system on earth and its a fact that the people in power love the torture and killing they do.

ALot of us do this as finding out truths like everyone else, but for me they took my life away from me. So being very passive all i have is the words i write and the words i tell people.

You do not want the power to knock those in power out of power? Small "truth" movements are NOT going to knock them out of power. If you would not promote power to remove them from their thrones over humanity, then you are already defeated.

As another member stated in a separate thread, we all have access to the same information. There are no truth movements, only extremist movements and very annoying people who get punched in the face by astronauts.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Great opening post. I stared and flagged it. I definitely think it is possible that many conspiracies are derived by people who try to place evil intentions on people with wealth and power. This may be driven by jealousness or a need to find someone to blame their personal failure on.

I am always amazed by the Bilderburg related stories, where somebody expects me to believe two different things that dont go together.
1. This group of people want to rule the world.
2. They engage in all sorts of homoerotic behavior in the midst of their plans to rule the world.

Personally, if I got a group of men together to plot taking over the world, I think the last thing on our minds would be trying to see how many games we can invent that involves us running around naked with each other and dressing up in costumes trying to conjure up the devil.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOhereNOW

Human nature, LOL. You really think greed and 'self righteousness' is natural?

Yes, I do. If it's not natural then why is it an innate property of humanity?

Then you, sir, are delusional. Greed is akin to one thing in human nature: Competition. Competition is a result of the survival of the fittest, making sure one's genes stay in the pool and that one lives. The delusion is that survival of the fittest applies to a concept we created, a concept that is not natural: money. We have medicine, vast food supplies, the ability to understand and deny our natural desire to mate with every opposite sex human we see - this is an ascendence away from survival of the fittest. Money is a delusion of this concept, wanting to dominate others is a delusion of being a real alpha member. We squabble over mating rites: People appealing, to take as a mate, other people's partners. This is a true projection of our adherence, no matter how fit, to the natural principles of ALL life. Wake up.

Everyone needs some degree of power, be it power over themselves or power over others. The power to change, and the power to make better.

If you don't want, or have any power then you are essentially a worthless slave who is ruled over by the slave masters.

...irrelevant.

And rather fictitious.

You take one statement, and apply it to all scenarios. I still disagree. Just because being politically correct makes your ideas look correct does not guarantee they are based in reality. This power you so speak of is derived from one of two things: Our natural abilities; an accumulation of wealth - which I have already shown to be a delusional reality, at best.

We all have a degree of self control. The power to change? The power to make better? We don't NEED it. We HAVE these things. It's natural. Just because you define it as a word with, likely, the broadest definition in the dictionary doesn't mean it is true. Again, wake up.

You don't have the power to control it, as you've previously stated. You can't even prove to me that free will exists, and neither can anyone else for that matter so your fanatical perception of your reality is at odds with what is real.

I said I don't want the power to control others, tell them what to think, how to act, etc. So... LOL, actually I showed you quite clearly how one can control the flow of causality. And that for any system of being there are two possible scenarios, at the very least:

Cause 1: Speakers stay quiet about carcinogens.
Cause 2: Speakers speak out about carcinogens.

Effect 1: You drink carcinogens.
Effect 2a: You now don't drink carcinogens.
Effect 2b: Milk providers may not adhere.

I never said I couldn't control causality, I never said I didn't have power. Because I do, I could, I can. "I think, therefore I am." Now the choice is will I? Which 'path' will I allow causality to follow?

You can't say, "Well, it's irrelevent because thats the way things are." This statement alone proves that you are unwilling to see the whole picture. What if the cow holders, Monsato, didn't use this drug? There wouldn't be the effect that is present today.

Again, does that scare you? Does it scare you that you have control? But I already know the answer to this:

... You can't even prove to me that free will exists, and neither can anyone else for that matter...

You call me a slave? Educating yourself will show you how to free your mind. You have to choose to educate, then you have to choose to free yourself. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Conspiracy theorists tend to be those who love the truth, who seek it out. We tend to abhor those who use power for evil and celebrate those who use it for good. It’s not about jealousy or insecurity. It’s about right and wrong.

I pity those who are in power. They only got there because of their willingness to serve evil, because they have calloused their conscience toward others. They have traded their eternity for piddling temporal wealth and power. Oh, and even a powerless individual can effect great change when submitted to God. The ultimate power will work through you if you so allow, but it can’t be about you.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

Then you, sir, are delusional. Greed is akin to one thing in human nature: Competition. Competition is a result of the survival of the fittest, making sure one's genes stay in the pool and that one lives. The delusion is that survival of the fittest applies to a concept we created, a concept that is not natural: money. We have medicine, vast food supplies, the ability to understand and deny our natural desire to mate with every opposite sex human we see - this is an ascendence away from survival of the fittest. Money is a delusion of this concept, wanting to dominate others is a delusion of being a real alpha member. We squabble over mating rites: People appealing, to take as a mate, other people's partners. This is a true projection of our adherence, no matter how fit, to the natural principles of ALL life. Wake up.

Maybe a personal experiment would help you understand that he is indeed correct. It is simple. Go around for a month and tell every woman you are broke, drive a crappy car, dress in crappy clothes, and tell everyone you dont have a job.

Then try to get a date with a decent looking woman.

Then go around in nice clothes, drive a nice car, brag about your money, wave cash around like its candy, and then see how many decent looking women you get.

Money may be an illusion, but it is a darn good one. A womans desire for security, brought on by evolutionary instinct will drive most women to the men who can provide them with a good life. A measure of money is a good representation of a good measure of security for most women. So the illusion has become reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join