It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do our world leaders want a NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Can you tell me why? didany world leaders says they dont want a new world order

the only major country that hasn't said about the new world order is Japan

[edit on 6-6-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Control, that is the only reason.

It is so they can go about and do all their nasty illegal deeds unabated and without possible fear of prosecution. The way it stands now a major shift in political winds can land them all in prison.

The only answer is Control.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I kind of think sometimes we have been given a mandate of some sort...

i.e. made contact and been told we can't leave the planet except as a single world government.

I'm highly suspicious of our genuine lack of space investment given the potential resources and profits which could already be in process of being reaped...

My guess is, it's their way (the aliens) of getting us to bomb ourselves back to the stone age before getting off this rock and our leaders fell for it.

Just a theory.... but....

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There's various motives posted by various people who claim to have inside information. Some of them are listed in the post above. Others are

askew Satanic Belief means that population must be reduced to 50,000,000 in order to prevent human extinction.

Population is being ruled over by a reptillian species who lay claim to the earth as being the original inhabitants (and humans having been seeded to this world) and made a pact with the Elites for their lives in return for carrying out a plan to depopulate the world.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It's not necessarily the world leaders that are wanting the control, it's those who are behind the world leaders. To keep from going into biblical detail here on this, I will enunciate a bit on what James said about the reptilians.

In the bible, there were satanic bloodlines that God had to destroy because they were breeding into his superior race of people. Satan had already corrupted adam and eve, and now was working on the rest of God's holy lineage.

This is the battle that is happening as we speak, and is being fought in underground bases and tunnels globally. Phil Schneider was an architect who helped design and build many of the nwo's underground bases, and when he found out, by accident, he was killed because he was going to tell the world what he had found! You can verify this fact by googling Phil Schneider's name and the words "Dulce Bases".

I personally talked with Schneider's ex-wife about his death via e-mail a few years ago, and she verified what the online conspiracy sites had already confirmed.

Not to sound like another David Icke or anything, but ole Dave is pretty much right on with his research on the reptilian connection. Ya see, if the elitists who Icke say are actually real reptilains, and they sue Dave for defamation, then they gotta take Icke to court and prove him wrong! And the fact is, they don't want anymore info coming out on them than what already has!

They'd rather spend their time trying to get the public laugh Icke outta the room with his info, and so far, they haven't succeeded!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I most certainly don't buy into the Doom and Gloom of the NWO. I believe a New World Order is being implemented to change the entire socio-political, religious and financial world. The world is about to shift into a higher form of awareness. Awareness of who we are and how we came to be. This NWO is apart of a well kept schedule that is coming to end very soon. Theres no Doom and Gloom. Don't fall for that S**t. You will only be kicking yourself later. All that fear for nothing. The way I see the NWO, I can't wait for it!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Personally I don't buy the Reptillian connection because I don't buy God or Satan. You go back far enough in your research and stip away the flowery language, Christianity merely because ancient sun worship. Yes, replace 'son' with 'sun' in the bible and away you go. Zeitgeist The Movie actually speaks at length on this matter, it will be worth checking out.

The NWO exists because, simply, there are many mentally ill people in positions of power who do not, at any cost, wish to give up that power. If anything they wish to gain more of it and they will do so at YOUR expense. They want to FEEL power and FEEL control and the only way this is possible is by dominating YOU - the people.
Unfortunately these same people also happen to understand Exponential Function and realise that the human race cannot continue to breed as fast as it does. But instead of recognizing that reduction in birthrate is required, they use the notion that a terrible disease or global catastrophe could solve the problem of overpopulation whilst arranging it so that people will BEG those with the answers and the solutions to take control. Those people with the answers and solutions being the very people who orchestrated it.
At it's very kernel, this NWO does have religious beliefs at its very heart, but only in the same way that the Presidency has religious beliefs at its heart. They probably believe in satan just as the President claims to believe in God. But in reality it is all about control, politics and MONEY.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I agree with you on the non existance of a reptilian agenda and also with certain people not wanting to let go of there power. I believe there is a significant reason these people have for not letting go and that is the eradication of the monetary system. First with physical cash being taken away and left with just digital credits, no different to today with bank cards, just with cash out of the way. Then doing away with credits altogether. Do Bees need money. Do Ants need money. No, yet they both function perfectly. We will inevitably be "Thinking Bee" Like that Jerry Seinfeld Bee Movie. With Unity through Love as the Queen Bee. Everything that we will do, we will do because we love it. Not because we get payed for it, for money no longer exists. We would all recieve the same benefits and privileges based on our contributions to society. Why would someone do something hard when someone doing something easy is getting the same benefits and privileges? Bacause IQ and personality testing will best determine each persons height of their mental capabilites for their contribution to society.
Obviously this would be a gradual thing. It wouldnt happen over night. But as science progresses and more and more menial tasks can be done by machinary. The need for crap and mindless jobs will be a thing of the past and we will be left with "jobs" that are far more enjoyable. Creative or Recreative. No more labour.
The New World Order to me is the very first stepping stone to making this future possible. Theres no fear attached to it in my mind at all.
At least, if all the fear mongerers about the NWO are right in the end, I didn't waste the last years of my life giving a sh*t about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Exoviewer

I understand your point of view but must disagree. The Elites of the NWO are they way because they either have the power or the money or both - I don't think they want to get rid of money, just horde it all for themselves at our expense. Getting rid of money would enable too many people to do too much against their cause very quickly. I believe The Venus Project (google them) have been calling for the scrapping of money for many years in favour of a resource based system. I think it is unlikely to happen though.

Starred for the useful insight, however

[edit on 8-6-2009 by James Random]

top topics

join