It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Callender - 26ooo - Planet X Niribu

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

What more would you like to know? I have some more ideas that I am willing to post here but please let us know where you would like this discussion to go. Friend, if I have added something, and it gave you a thought, please post it so that we can continue the dialogue. Don't worry about what anyone will "think". It really doesn't matter anyway, I guess. Back to your very interesting topic...

Now, about 7 as the prime number, what do you think?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

Ok. Stumbled upon something else tonight:

The year 1999, seventh month, From the sky will come a great King of Terror: To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols, Before and after Mars to reign by good luck. The present time together with the past Will be judged by the great Joker: The world too late will be tired of him, And through the clergy oath-taker disloyal. The year of the great seventh number accomplished, It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter: Not far from the great millennial age, When the buried will go out from their tombs. Long awaited he will never return In Europe, he will appear in Asia: One of the league issued from the great Hermes, And he will grow over all the Kings of the East.

source

Emphasis mine. Here we have an interesting reference to a "great" 7th number being accomplished. I am intrigued. You?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yes , a lil I got 777 tattooed on my left hand last summer when i freaked out like this but, didin't have no one to calm me donw like you people at ATS- so I just stoped followingmy heart now I 'm back and balenced though

thanks

rehab

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
We got to deal with evil all the time ,it's just how much or how less we choose to peticapate in it.? I choose to not perticapate to much hardly at all.

rehab

top topics

<< 1   >>

join