It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Callender - 26ooo - Planet X Niribu

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
So we got this Time scale so to speak, "p.s." I think this might have alot of good stuff in it I hope schrutinized.

--> 26,ooo yr timeline."that might be repeating it's self"

--> 36oo yrs something big happens.?"2012"

--> So useing mathmatics. I get a hypothises of "continueum repeatence."

--> 7.222222222222...and so on - is what you get divide in the to.

--> I made up continueum repeatence "or at least I have never heard of it"

--> So we got this spiral of a time, and were coming up on the 7th "big thing"

--> and maybe the .2 stands for the "hybernation" period so to speak

--> then It' will probablly kick back over or some sort of "recurance" ,

Of the same thing, No not quite "I might just in fact hang around before decideing to reincarnate somewheres else" It might be sutable for peace and love once more?

What does everyone think.... rehab

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I can't make sense of what you are saying. I'm guessing English is not your main language. Sorry...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie
I can't make sense of what you are saying. I'm guessing English is not your main language. Sorry...

Either that, or he's 14.

But seriously, WHO KNOWS. The Mayan calendar ends on a certain date but so what? I have even had in depth conversations with anthropologists at my university who specialize in ancient Meso-America and have even been to archaelogical digs in Mexico. They say there is no evidence that the end of the Mayan calendar really means anything, it's all speculation on our part. I think some of us just "hope" that it means something spectacular.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Reply to post by rehab

WTF are you rambling on and on about? and what does this post have anything to do with the planet of the crossing or you call it nibiru?
Planet X is Pluto, which by the way is no longer a planet, it is a heavenly body now. lmao

But just for your info. Planet of the crossing is a part of the other, secondary star, solar system in our galaxy that is orbiting the same black hole as our solar system. in a sort of elliptical and/or figure 8 orbit. THats where you get YIN/Yang from.
Theory is, every 36000 years, sometime in 2012, our solar system will pass by the second solar system, possibly causing one of our planets to collide with one of the other planets, or cause a pole shift from a near miss. All the weird weather phenomenon is supposed to be accredited to the gravitational pull of the secondary system nearing ours. but like I said, this is just one of many theories.
Secondary star or a planet is supposed to be visible in Northern hemisphere around the end of 2009. Until I see proff, I take this theory with a grain of salt, but it is plausible considering we do not know everything out there. But i recall seeing a video from russia showing a second sun which supports this theory.
Anyone else hear of this theory? U2U me with any INFO supporting this, I want to start a new thread informing ATSers of this theory, still gathering info though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
There is a 26,000 year cycle its called the precession of equinoxes.We have several cycles of precession most on a shorter time frame.This precession starts over on the winter solstice of 2012 which also,makes perfect sense for the mayans to restart their calander on this date being they were great astronomers.
Other then that I really am not comprehending every thing else you wrote.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Why don't instead of posting your notes, make all that into a understandable sentence and then post it here for all to understand what you are trying to say?

Looks like you just pasted your notes on something you were thinking, but unfortunately we can't read your mind, or in other words, what's behind all those points you noted here?

Also, i know this is old and lots of people complain about it, but please, even if English is not your first language, try to use real words, it makes life so much easier
at least in this case, google is your friend, just type in and you will probably get the word you were looking for as a suggestion..

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
My Bad. Maybe that's why people call me crazy? I just can't slow down my thinking process. "until now" I can understand it but, I realize now that it did not make a bit a sense,"To the readers", and for that I am Sad, But I will try harder to make more sense. I will stop posting notes but, I might lose some important_Info along the way but I don't thnk so. and I'm not fourteen. But I apologize for the misconception, "OH" and I do like the whole " continuum repeatence" But anyways.

rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

You really need to slow down there. I haven't a clue what you're saying???? or trying to say??? besides stuff about 2012 and a fast thought process??

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ok People I get It, I'm not ignorant- I don't lack Knowledge- And un-like
Some of you I alos have the wisdom to seperate the good/evil and find a
balance to use and do good and to recognize and rebuke evil.

I am, Just saying. Please don't worry about my beliefs, I respect your beliefs, or beLIEfs. Whatever, so just consider this a healthy debate. and whould like to here lot's more.

Of your opinions on more of my subjects, because I believe in the in,

The whole "everyone has something to contribute...

"ReHaBzWuRdZ"

Peace and Love

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ok this just came to me?? Everyone keeps saying their is something wrong with my english and the way I write?

Just read some of my threads it kinnda hurts? but now I could care less...

"Wanna know why?"

If you only new me. It's like this I just started think all the time.I know this how . Do I really half to ans...

I love thinking "I am psychic" I hate man made words any more I have mastered Everyaspect of the english Language. And that ranges from English Major-all the way to slang- "I know it all" Plus I eben KNow a'lil bit of about 7 different languages. But any ways babies don't speak and we confuse the heck out of them by the time their 5 or 6. just do your own research, and look at where i'm comeing form yourself, and I promise that I will spell,reference,and well ECT,ECT,

"The bottom line, I got carried away, and I apologize."

"I love thinking, and I use more of my brain then the 10% were only supposed to . Please evryone be respectable, And I will slow down and make it "UNDER-STANDABLE"

rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

Dude, it sounds like you're having a panic attack calm down and relax. We all love to think

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Nope, just getting my point across. Plain and simple. So move on Vegeta,

Plz, In my dreams Is the "Hyperbolic Time Chamber" I control with peace and love, So again, move on. . .

To another one of my threads that is! LOL I would love to get criticized by your thoughts so I can undersatnd more completely. Thanks

rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I hope this submission is what everyone was trying to teach me...

>-->Giants, UFOS, Anunnaki, Illuminati, and todays way of life. "research-yourself"

In the recent post's section...

rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hello friend!

We are waiting for you.
It seems you found something interesting!

Peace,
Happy.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Follow my Rabbit hole, but I beg you, stay on the right path....

"on a personal note, if I have poems I have written, That I thought had no meaning, Could I post them if I think they are psychic relations to some of these threads.?. Maybe I could just start a thread. About my poems and how I think They might speak to me. . .

I think I will.

Hope your Intrigued?

rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So, by 'Continuum Repeatance' do you mean 'History Repeats' or perhaps 'Fractal Time'?

Perhaps slow down, and see if your ideas have been discovered before.

Sometimes it seems like we have 'original' ideas that no one can possibly understand, only to later find them under a different 'guise' or 'costume'.

I once came up with a theory of anything and everything - solely on my own - only to find there was already a theory of everything being discussed in the academic community(theoretical physics).

Also, you should check out Evasius's thread on the Timewave connection to flight 447, which has some good diagrams.

Air France 447 Timewave thread

Hope this is the direction you were going...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

The only using 10% of your brain thing is a myth.

And I can understand why you speak the way you do, it really seems that you may possibly be rapid cycling or are extremely excited about something that is making it hard for you to translate from thought to language.

Anyway just waiting to see where this goes.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Nice pictures I like the pillars of time one. "did you know that hubble travels around the earth 97mps?" Oh, yeah that's right a second! so if that's not traveling in time, what is?

But, back on topic.

I like the way your at least useing more then 10% of your brain. Sadly you don't even notice really. am I right? It's ok you should believe in your self to.

"That's what I'm so excited about, this is my first message board...I have only done this maybe 3 weeks now."

"mama tomato papa tamato and baby tamato were walking down the road.
Baby tamato started to lag behind.
Papa tamato walked back and stomped on him,

"SQUISH"

...... Ketchup!!!"

"it really seems that you may possibly be rapid cycling or are extremely excited about something that is making it hard for you to translate from thought to language." -
-
-
-->pop_science

Have fun researching!!!

ReHaB

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ok, I didn't have a response but then I happened upon this video. And since I am not one for coincidences and thought about this post midway through, I thought I would do some quick math and dig a bit.

... the apparent position of the Sun relative to the backdrop of the stars at some seasonally fixed time, say the vernal equinox, slowly regresses a full 360° through all twelve traditional constellations of the zodiac, at the rate of about 50.3 seconds of arc per year (approximately 360 degrees divided by 25,771.5), or 1 degree every 71.6 years.

en.wikipedia.org...(astronomy)

Ok so I got out my trusty little calculator and made an assumption that maybe, just maybe, the number we were looking for is actually 7. We have heard that this planet X (planet, brown dwarf, whatever) has a 3600 year orbit and that the precession has a 26,000 year orbit. Well, let us work from the assumption that the only specifically correct number here is actually 7. We know that in legends, religions, and mythology 7 is often a very important number. So, what the heck. I am willing to accept the idea that this sucker goes around 7 times in some sort of larger galactic cycle of sorts. Why not? Anyway, on to the math:

25,771.5 / 7 = 3,681.64285714 ...

Kind of cool if nothing else. Felt my mind expand a little, even if this was only an exercise of imagination. Don't really know...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good job! Thats what I'm looking for! Tell me more here? Please.

rehab

<<   2 >>

join