It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

machinegunjordan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Howdy i mean hi everyone one my name is jordan i have been registered for over a month but have only been active for about 2 weeks but before that since like 2003 i have read ATS. most of you have probably already met me but for those of you that havent i thought id post this.

i like playing basketball, building tuning and customizing cars,girls, other sports, video games, r/c cars, aircraft, hunting, and riding my dirtbike, and goin to the shootin range

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
yea machinegun good to have you here on ats and i like that sexy avatar and sexy username and sexy signature. o i forgot to mention im new.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
wow bluephoenix im glad you think so much about me is sexy. i think ur username is sexy to o and nice to meet you but i get this strange feeling ive met you before.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i also think the things u like to do r really sexy too. maybe you could tell me more and i also get a strange feeling that weve met before

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

Welcome to ATS machinegunjordan have fun catch you around the place if you need anything send me a u2u

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
haha thinks 7 oh yea and SAY HELLO TO MY LIL FRIEND BOOOOOOM

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
First, let me welcome you to ATS.

Secondly, let me tell you that your bluephoenix account has been banned and that the one sure way of not winning the monthly WATS award is to vote for yourself using another account.

I would forget about it for this month if I were you.You certainly won't be winning.

Enjoy your time here.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
ok thinks for the weelcoming to bad bluephoenix was banned i didnt even actually vote for myself i was just joking when i said thta but i was thinking about doing that. but i guess now i know mot to make second accounts and act stupid when i use them

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
ok thinks for the weelcoming to bad bluephoenix was banned i didnt even actually vote for myself i was just joking when i said thta but i was thinking about doing that.

WTF ever you changed to say you were joking after I said you should be banned, cheater.

I will leave this alone if he can be branded a cheater, under his name.

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
posted on 1-5-2004 at 04:29 PM Post Number: 506860 (post id: 527554) quote

yea congratulations agent47 on winning the way above top secret award.
btw if i were to copy the picture of that award and use it as my avatar would i get in trouble?heheh

posted on 1-5-2004 at 04:32 PM Post Number: 506866 (post id: 527560) quote

aw poop on a stick i thought i could get away with my sinister plot too!
Looks like you found another.

new topics

top topics

join