It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Process of Contact - Meeting In Person

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
For about six months now I have been seeing these light ships and they come usually on request and up to say a thousand feet away, and I am getting curious who I am in contact with, what they look like, etc. I have no idea. And unless I see the info for myself, I would know who I could trust to tell me who they are since there is so much information out there.

So recently the idea of physical contact, or say even in Astral, has been crossing my mind. So here I would like people to discuss their personal contact experience, where you have chosen of your own free will, and how you negotiated that contact. Did it become physical, was it only Astral, did they show up in your back yard, etc..

There are many threads that discuss abduction experiences, or people taken on board and being shown future events, but this is not so much the kind contact I am trying to drill down into.

More of the type where there is a process like mine, where the trust was slowly built and you realize finally that they know who you are, where you live, what your schedule is, and can hear you when you send information. When did that process turn into complete contact, and what was the steps involved, level of fear, did it go physical, who initiates it, where do you meet, and things like this.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'd recommend meeting somewhere public like a coffee shop or maybe a restaurant, but not a bar because you don't want alcohol involved AND NEVER leave your drink unattended - always tell a trusted friend where you are going and at what time they can expect you back.

Hang on... are you a star-child? I'm sure I've seen you somewhere else before, do you come here often? I'm sure I've seen you on another thread saying you were an Indigo, surely you should "know" or "feel" what is right for you to do?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sounds like you should first get out a camera and snap a few pictures so we can see the craft. It's easier to tell if its a hostile alien or not by its ship.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

you must be a swell guy. and yes i said "swell."

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
come here often? I'm sure I've seen you on another thread saying you were an Indigo,

Never have said I was an Indigo, however an Indigo has said I was an Indigo Elder.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Keep posting dribble guys, and eventually someone will wander in with something to offer me.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
Sounds like you should first get out a camera and snap a few pictures so we can see the craft. It's easier to tell if its a hostile alien or not by its ship.

People here do not like my videos, say they are too shaky. I am not worried about them being hostile, that is already assumed that they are not, we got that worked out so far.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth smuggler
reply to post by jokei

you must be a swell guy. and yes i said "swell."

I am a swell guy, thank you so much for seeing that in me.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Swell are one of my favourite bands actually...

Do you agree that you're am Indigo elder?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Do you agree that you're am Indigo elder?

I do not know I am qualified to make that decision. I do fit the *traits* of an indigo elder as based on past life experiences, mostly prior and after my marriage which I think took me off track in a way, a possibly good diversion, for 9 years.

It is like being a Christian. It is not for a Christian to say that they are Christian, it is for others to identify that person and their actions as being Christian in nature, and therefore a Christian.

Being identified as an Indigo Elder would be similar, in that it would not be my personal recognition, but that of the Indigos on an individual basis, and in the end it matters less to me than it might to the Indigo itself, and it changes not what I am inspired to do daily.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Checked out swell, and a few of their lyrics, interesting. I like their sound, and especially spirit of a indy band. Yet as I watched them I got thinking about life, and some recent approaches to life I have seen, so I will let another group of people make my point for me.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

With all due respect, I think You more than anyone else are qualified to say whether or not you are an indigo or christian, you should know yourself better than anyone... I don't believe in a god or that sort of thing and will gladly label myself Atheist.

What are the qualities you believe you have that would correlate to that of an indigo? Do you believe you are wholly human?

P.S. Kiss Rocks!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

With all due respect, I think You more than anyone else are qualified to say whether or not you are an indigo or christian, you should know yourself better than anyone... I don't

No I am not actually, Indigo is a set of traits, which are elusive at best, divining myself would be foolish.

Human. Ok this is off topic, but here I go. We have the human form on earth, which has the human dual hemisphere brain, with trillions of interconnected cells known to be directed through conscious and unconscious behavior, hooked into a DNA structure. Therefore I am fully human, and a totality by your belief.

Since you do not believe in anything else, anything else is pointless. When you have experiences that expand your belief to a point where the definition of human might be expanded, we can discuss that, however at this time you do not have the "plugs" or "receptors" to accommodate such discussion.

I know for me, I need to focus on the people who have such receptors fully open, and you would be a waste of time for my beliefs, nice of a person as you are, there are billions of nice people, there will be people lost, this is history and future, there are no secrets.

One must focus on those who are ready, the time is past for the casual conversation by the fire. I am not such a person to discuss the nitty gritty details of such things anyway, I am simply 'licking it up', and maybe some day we can have a conversation on another planet in another time when you might have your receptors turned on or realized.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ok, good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ok, good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Hello Soul!

I believe we are completely out of control of the experience. When it happens They are in control, they are doing fine, don't' worry. If they were evil you no longer exist.

Peace
Happy

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hi there,

I have heard of several different types of meetings.

The ones where the people are unwullingly abducted, others where they are in contact by being in the right place at the right time, the ones where contact has been going on their whole life, and others that claim contact through astral travel.

Since you are seeing the ships in the physical you could probably coax them into a physical meeting. Just be genuine and make sure that you don't send any signals out that could be construed as hostile.

I would imagine that if a contact is going to happen the trust would surely be a big issue. If you want to know for yourself and no other reasons, a camera wouldn't be necassary. It would be hard to tell anyone about your encounters without proof, but does that really matter? Having the knowledge for yourself should be enough.

I don't know if contact is possible for anyone, but it seemd you have a leg up on everyone else by being able to ask them to arrive in a certain area. Use the same methods you use to arrange a sighting and try to arrange a meeting, it seems the next logical step.

If they can understand your desire to see them then, surely, they will understand the desire to meet them.

Good Luck,

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
If they can understand your desire to see them then, surely, they will understand the desire to meet them.

Good advice Esteay812. I think that I am going to have to bite the bullet and go camping by myself and put myself out there in a remote area, and give them a chance to meet me in person. Whew, that would be a very big step for me. A person feels so vulnerable.

top topics

join