It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do any Christians believe in life after death, ghosts or reincarnation?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
There is not a single christian I know of that believes in life after death. Why do you think they sob uncontrollably at funerals or shriek when they are about to die in a plane crash. If you are going to eternal bliss in heaven wouldn't you be going "woohoo!!!", and when a loved one dies they are going to paradise so "awesome!!". You can't debunk me here.. just look at the pope driving around in a bullet proof mercedes lol.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by contemplator]

IMO you're quite wrong, contemplator!
We (you say they) can't all be lumped in together. You ought to have been to my father's, mother's and brother's funerals - no sobbing uncontrollably there! But even if there was, isn't it natural to cry because you are going to miss someone? My father died 36 years ago, my mother 30 years and my brother 6 years ago. Even if I die next year, I will still have spent 37, 31 and 7 years without them. That's reason enough to cry.
Vicky

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Do any Christians believe in life after death, ghosts or reincarnation?

Well, yes, I do!
The OP is a JW I presume, but whether or not that's the case, the OP is quite wrong about how things are, so I do believe in ghosts, yes, and life after death - just not reincarnation..
Vicky

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join