It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do any Christians believe in life after death, ghosts or reincarnation?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GuiltyByDesign

BINGO!!!! That is how the New World Order, and the Power's that be control. They operate through religion, government, and MONEY!!!!

They see 20 pathes into, and 20 pathes out of a situation....Situations which seem minus cule to them, but can define our entire lives.

Seeing through the veil is the 'key' to gaining a symblance of salvation

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I couldnt agree more. Didn't God say that he's inside all of us?
Hmm... DNA?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I'm also becoming more and more convinced that the NWO/PTB/etc. have a vested interest in keeping our genetic makeup a complete secret. We are easily controlled as we currently are.

All you need is 4 walls, a ceiling, and a floor. Control ingress/egress, how much food we intake, etc. And that's just obvious incarceration.

We've been progressively dumbed down and our genetic heritage obscurred for many decades now.

What would we, as a species, be capable of if we used even half of our brain mass? Direct telepathic links with each other and God? Telekinesis? Travel?

Brings up a lot of interesting theories and hypothesis. Quite a lot.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Heyo, Your right. Their greedy control is what makes them loose in the end. Look around now, and you can see their fear. They created this current mess of things, and it the 'train' has left their station. Now it is a run away; all due to their greed.

Just look at the mass of odd occurances in the world. Attempted assasinations, missing planes, etc etc etc. Keep watching that because it is only going to become more strange as we progress into 2012, and The possible Apocolypse.

Bare in mind, besides that date, the Bible does help describe when the Apcolypse/tribulation will be. Not exactly but it gives indicators.

Notice any Earthquakes in 'diver's places'...........like a 6 point earthquake in the Atlantic, or a 7 pointer the other week in the Caribbean?

Keep watching, as events will become stranger as the PTB looses their grasp on the 'veil'

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Oh yes, the dark half of the brain, the part were all are hidden potential is laying dormant. I wonder what the spark will be that ignites the flame in terms of elevating out consciousness.

I mean I'll be 30 years old and from what I've seen of the world, I say to myself; oh so that's it? There is more to the world than what we perceive through senses of smell, taste, touch, and remedial thought. We are made for a higher cause the evidence is there. However, our preconceived notions of reality hold us back or incarcerate us as stated earlier.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Apocalypse being for humanity, or for those seeking to control us?

I know full well the end of times as Revelations describes them. Terrifying things to say the least.

(Break in train of thought- The Mark of the Beast. It's mentioned numerous times in the Bible, and the RFID chip has been synonomous with the MotB since it's introduction. If genetic imprint is true, could the MotB be RFID, used to interfere with our genetics and keep us 'seperated' from God? Just a thought, back to our regularly scheduled programming)

Something major is coming though. And everyone knows it. To deny that is to either be feigning ignorance from fear, or to be completely oblivious to all around us. Everyone feels it. We don't know exactly what it is, but things are definately coming to a head.

I have so many theories and loose strings right now I'm almost at a loss of where to begin. Thank goodness I have my notebook and Bible handy, because if I don't start writing some of this down my head is going to burst.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here's a link to the DNA post.The God Gene

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

An apocalypse is nothing more than an unveiling. The so called tribulation, coming again, or the end of the thousand years will be when We have our apocalypse. The unveiling of the sheet from in front of our senses.....not just eyes.

The PTB/Evil/NWO/satan/or even in the bible lord god.........which is different than Yahweh, or other names......placed more, or less a veil of control on the man in this realm after we fell.

This does go back to the original thread. At the very best for man in this realm would be reincarnation. It would either be that, or sleep in the grave. We are here being judged for our original sin, or fall from grace..

Need not look any further than the mirror to see who screwed up. Each, and everyone of us. The apocalypse, or unveiling is giving each, and every one of us the opportunity not to screw up again.

To the DNA aspect I do believe there are....let's say 144,000 Elemental Souls amongst us, right now. They in their souls are pure, and when they awake at the 'sound' will be 'god's' vengence/hand of god.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

The spark may well be near. The ancients pin pointed 2012. Now the sun which is acknowledged to be able to change DNA is acting up like never before seen. Heck the entire solar system, and universe is as well. I think that spark of ignition your wondering about could be hidden in the above area somewhere.

You are able to change your perception right now. You are able to wake right now. Wake into something different; something better. It's all a matter of viewing the world in a different light.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Obviously Christians believe in life after death. I believe in ghosts up to an extent. If people are experience ghosts, then it is a demonic episode.

Christians believe " to be absent the body is to be in presents of the Lord"....... I'm sorry your loved ones don't come to say hi to you after they passed.

If that were possible then Houdini would have pulled it off.

I know I'm going out on a limb here but...... When the Angles came down and had sex with women(Gen 6). They created the Nephilim. The Nephilim after the flood had no where to go until judgement. There spirits are what are considered "evil" spirits. There job is to torment mankind any way they can..... So no, aunt Margaret isn't visiting you from the sweet bye and bye.

An easy way to prove my point is.... If you are being attacked by "ghosts" then rebuke them in the name of Jesus.

They will leave, and when they do, you have your proof.

God doesn't loose track of people. He wouldn't let former loved ones inhabit a house to torment loved ones.

I'm speaking from experience. Just believe and give it a go. I wouldn't deceive you on a matter so important.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I can see where your coming from hoohaa. The nephilim were trapped here. I just don't know about all ghost's being demonic. Realise we are all 'trapped' here with the fall of man.

We all screwed up according to the bible, and in a state of judgement......call it house arrest. The jury is still out. Considering that I cannot see all 'entities' being demonic. No doubt, best to leave entities alone; due to not knowing which ones are good, or evil

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

i was quite in agreeent untill you talk about the savior in what ever body for this age ect. i strongly urge you to know that the savior must be that Same body of jesus the christ that died and rose to fufill any new testament prophicies to be true and factual! he said "I will come again with glory to judge both the living and the dead" please read only the words of jesus as are the red words and don't read anything else and you will find exactly what you need to know about this point or any other.it as a practice is cool because it really does reveal the truth about who we really are!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

I don't want to be the party pooper, but Jesus never at least as far as we know wrote a gospel............which means ya' gotta do your own interpretation, or truth finding.

As far as the Jesus account in the bible, well my jury is still out on that one. There are numerous religions in which the savior died on the cross, rose from the dead, vowed to come again, and had 12 apostles.

Kinda like the actual celestial sun.....It dies Dec. 22, and is reborn on Dec. 25th. It has 12 constallations....................................Hey, wait a minute am I/we worshipping the sun??? I bet the esoteric NWO knows, and they'd just like it to stay that way so we are powerless.

peace

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

i think that it would be called just plain fear of dying because we haven't let go completely at the moment of possible death unless you have a terminal illness where you know death is soon upon you and time to prepare for translation happens to be given.that is why one should always be prepared to meet your maker and it says in the good book that all will tremble at the sight of the lord. i know that all christians and their belief's don't alway go along with the veiwpoints of a lot of tv preachers and are not aligned with them. but i will say don't condem something or somebody if you haven't read the book and had an expeirence with "THE WORD"

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

right on! i myself wait in silence for the trumpet to blast unless i am to die before that triumphant day! dna are light recievers also and resonate at specific frequencies. that could be why the dna collections are important to nwo. to make drugs or other typs of weapons that will resonate with and therefore kill your dna!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

Hi Bluewater, If you're interested in the DNA angle, we're waiting for the trumpet at this thread. Care to join us? God Gene

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

We can probably narrow down the the dates of the apocalypse by checking out when the Jewish feastdays occur and notice that Jesus has not fulfilled ( I think ) the last 3.
link

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MonoChromeWrayth

I'm interested in what your saying. Could you please elaborate your theory?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

If my memory serves me right. When Jesus fulfilled particular Jewish feastdays ( ie: passover, pentecost, first fruits .... ) He did it on the actual dates that the feastdays occured. Meaning that Jesus has to come back to fulfill the rest of the feastdays.

These would be the dates of the Feasts IF the apocalypse occurs in 2012
Trumpets July 8
Day of Atonement Sept 26 ( this actually a fast not a feast )
Tabernacle or Booth Oct 1-7

Again most of this I'm pulling from memory ( 10 years ago )
Looks like I may have to pull out the old Bible college notes... if I didn't toss 'em

Some quick Links
www.gotquestions.org...
standeyo.com...

EDIT: to correct a date

[edit on 8-6-2009 by MonoChromeWrayth]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MonoChromeWrayth

That's awesome info. Would your memory happen to have what those dates might be in 2009 or 2010? I'm looking for issues in the mid east on those days to maybe hinder new enegy ?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join