It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure...Are we safe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ever since I was little I've looked up to the sky with that, longing, that little hope that everyone would find out we're not alone one day.

As an adult I still hope for the same things but now I have fears. With all this talk of disclosure I wonder whether people like us are safe?

What I mean is, all my close friends know that my life is based around the subject of other life, I keep it mostly to myself but they know to come to me if they have any questions surrounding it.

I have only told a couple of very close friends about what I feel was some sort of positive contact experience.

I don't know how everyone will react. But for those, and perhaps myself that have had positive contact or what we feel may be the case will there be anger towards us? Could people be capable of lashing out at those that seem to be connected if they're not happy with what is happening?

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Odins Advocate]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Odins Advocate

People are people, which means only one thing. They Suck.

We are animals and we react out of impulse, the first of which during disclosure will be panic, then anger towards those who knew, and then depending on the ET's, perhaps fear.

In any case there will be agression and outcry, that happens when the public is told anything. Just look at Katrina, or 9/11 or any big event that anybody messed up on.

The public backlash was incredible. So think if we end up knowing the true facts behind what has taken place at nasa for the past 60 or so years, do you think we will take it sitting down?

I highly doubt that. I wish we could just get on with this and everybody would be honkey-dorey with it, but that's not the case unfortunetly.

Some will really loose it, others like myself will beg to be taken with them when they leave.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
We will only get disclosure if and when it suits those doing the dislosing. I have a gut feeling that bad things are in store for us at that point...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The US and the Illuminati will disclose nothing.
And neither will Russia but they are slated to acquire free energy secrets.
Its from an unofficial source.

After Russia goes free energy they might go for the UFO.
Don't believe the lies about Russia.

But they will not disclose any secrets either.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I don't think there will be any kind of reaction towards those that claim to have contact but disbelief and being called a liar and all those things, people will mostly write of those who say they've had contact and never think twice of it again, even if the government comes out and says "yes aliens are real, they have been here" most people will still feel that a large amount of people who claim contact has been had are just simply looking for attention.

If someone without a doubt believes the person has had contact they'll probably just want to know about it and that is all.

I think it's just something that is and will be dealt with in a very passive way.
Maybe some harsh words, but that's about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I am convinced that all hell will break loose, but like birth, nothing new and special can take place without some pain involved. And an event like disclosure will be the one single moment where humanity will either have to sink or swim.

As I was writing this I happened to think that too often when we wonder what the outcome of disclosure will be we can be very ego-centric. Most of us here on ATS live in technologically advanced societies, hence the computers we use, and fear the repercussions that it would have on our structured way of life.

But let's be honest. I'm going out on a limb here but I believe that at least half of Earth's population are more concerned about where their next meal is coming from and most of those have never ventured far from their village confines and would have no idea what the hubbub was all about. As far as they were concerned, what we would consider disclosure would be something that had always existed and they just hadn't heard about it yet.

And you know what? They will be the ones that come out the other side better off than us. While we're beating each other's brains out because our tech world has gone off the tracks, they may be given an opportunity to better their lives. That is, assuming the aliens are magnanimous and kind and not just looking at us as another meal.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't think the government can lie.
So they can't say anything about aliens, ET and UFO
even though UFO are physical craft that they hide
for the Illuminati.

They can not divulge anything classified.
That is why Bill Lyne ("Line") has a saucer compass made
in 1943 for Nazi saucers and they can't say a peep.
Much less take it back and thus divulging the part is classified.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I just want to make it clear, I'm not doing a 'making it all about me' I've thought a lot about disclosure and played out a lot of different scenarios in my head of how things could work out and how humanity would deal with this in a whole.

It's just very recently I've thought about how it could effect me and how I should perhaps start to prepare myself to deal with the questions or reactions my friends and relatives might have because I know, and I know this whole hardheartedly that they would come and ask me, initially anyway because I don't know the truth, but I know as much as the rest of you do perhaps. I'm the only one in a very large community of people who studies this area constantly.

should people who study this area, who have dreamed of the truth and those that believe there is going to be disclosure soon prepare themselves for all the responsibilities that comes with their great wishes?

new topics

top topics

join