It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding Replies to Posts...HELP!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by scraze

I use a similar thing if i want to find something, it just seems very tedious and i'm suprised it isn't included. Perhaps SO is busy mashing up the profile sections for an eternity

Example Google search:

prisonerofsociety "I typed something many moons ago" site:www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-6-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
[color=limegreen]Press CTRL+F then type in your username, and click next. it will take you to wherever it is mentioned. simple

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Ever tried to find a reply to your suggestions on The ATS Issues Thread? There are quite a lot of threads out there with a massive amount of pages. Apart from this practical barrier, going page by page using ctrl-F to find your name is time spent in vain when you can easily get a list instead.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by obilesk

Like others mentioned, there is no official way to go directly to your last post. It looks like TheMythLives showed you your list of posts and here is another way:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look at the list in the right margin. It has the threads you replied to (limited to 50) and they are in order of the most recent replies to the thread. So you can see if anyone else replied since you. If your name is the last one, that means no one replied since.

Then here is a list that goes up to 250 but it does not appear to be in order like the MyATS page:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join