It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFOs new and in Color

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
More proof that my timeline for disclosure is spot on. Basically disclosure is coming in 30minutes, I dare anyone to top that.

Disclosure was coming in 30 minutes?11 hours ago?...Please show us some evidence of this triumph!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

Spirits? Doesn't look like a bottle of vodka to me.

Fallen Angels? Doesn't look like its falling either. Let alone a non existent being pulsating at us

Also this isn't really anything new, NASA has loads of footage released like this. Doesn't answer any questions though does it?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by zlots331

Thank you for perfectly stating my objections to most NASA vids.

The first bit, although the undefined point of light looks to be moving "out there" away from Earth, I kind of think that the angle implies a conventional satellite.

However, I'm really intrigued by the "pulsing" UFOs that follow. Of course, that raises the question for me -- as always -- IF these points of light or pulsing lights are EBEs, they MUST want to be seen. Surely they have the technology to not be seen. Soooooooooo, if they want to be seen, then WTF!!!!!!! Come closer, ya mooks!!! Just cruise on into camera range, we don't have the ability to mess with you, just cruise on it here, hover, maybe make a thrumming noise to draw attention, and perform some aerobatics for the cameras, then ZIP! away at a speed impossible for human craft.

Otherwise, I just can't shake the feeling that they're intentionally screwing with us.

First of all, nice video. S&F.
The fact that they seem to want us perceive their presence is really interesting. Why are they uncloaked? I concur that them glowing around like that is not really discrete at all, even though they surely have the tech to do it. What about their flight performance?? What is their purpose to fly like that? Diferenciate from space debris or satellites?? Maybe these uncloaked UFOs are the "good guys" that want to reveal their presence to humanity. Otherwise it has no sense at all, unless they just dont even care for a primitive species like ours (dont really think thats the case).
This kind of footage always look strange to me... Whos realising this videos? Im sure NASA can handle themselves and avoid leak outs like this... I hope this is genuine stuff and that theyre "contributing" with it to global and final disclosure. Maybe it is happening.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinAir

Originally posted by contemplator
More proof that my timeline for disclosure is spot on. Basically disclosure is coming in 30minutes, I dare anyone to top that.

Disclosure was coming in 30 minutes?11 hours ago?...Please show us some evidence of this triumph!

I have the disclosures! I am new to this intertubes and having trouble downloading the polaroids into the ATS. Help!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
They are not UFO`S they are chinese lanterns

on a serious note thats some truley awsome footage
star and flag for you buddy

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Nice vid. An explanation for the part you were talking about? The 'streak'? It may be something slowly falling to earth entering the upper upper upper atmosphere? I don't know but that's the only thing I can think of (other than it being some form of spacecraft, which it may well be).

The one that comes after that is a bit suspect though. The way it seemingly moves at the exact moment the camera is panned down is strange.

The pulsing one near the start is good. I like the way they pan the camera down as it's almost gone past - it's as if they weren't paying attention for a moment and then noticed it...

"Hey Billy, make me a cup of NASA issue coffee would you? I'm parched here OH CRAP A UFO QUICK MOVE THE DAMN CAMERA!!!"

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Starred and Flagged Extralien!

The UFO that appears at :35 at the bottom of the screen is my favourite one.

It looks like one of the critters we have been discussing in your other thread.

Edit: This video looks to be from STS-80. I could provide more data about it, but I`ll leave that to our resident debunkers to locate and post - they need the practice.

(*Thanks for the videos Mr Stubbs
)

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Nice work Ex1

Thanks for discovering that. I wouldn't know where to begin on finding that type of info.
I'm more a 'stand out in the field at all hours/weather watching the skies' type of person

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I will send you even more data - but you must not show it to Jim Oberg or any of the debunkers.

If I can locate it so can the debunkers

*Check your U2U box.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Why would you not want a debunker to look at it? I always read the truthers saying that the debunkers use swamp gas and Chinese lanterns as reasoning, however I have never read any of the debunker using those theories. It is much more common to see a skeptic here with a logical alternative reasoning. It is with that information that others such as myself can then take the points of the material presented by both sides, so I can then decide for myself. I mean if a skeptic came out and in every post said how it was swamp gas, then that would be silly, just like it is silly when some come out with a blinking light video and say "100% proof we are being invaded, case closed, chew on that debunkers!"

Again, I have never read a debunker claiming swamp gas, yet I have read plenty of truthers claiming 100% proof.

Just to note, I am neither of the above, I am an information seeker with an open mind.

Edit* I want to add, when I say I never saw, I am talking in a ATS sense. I am sure there are some debunkers out there who claim swamp gas, just not any fine contributers to ATS threads.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by mmmguinness]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Iridium satellites do not rotate. Their reflective panels happen to send the sun's light in your direction for some seconds.
Use this very interesting link to predict iridium flares in your location: (enter your coordinates or city) :
www.heavens-above.com...

But many satellites rotate, including geostationary satellites, which you can see flickering through good binoculars. (i did)

But there are so many up there, it's stupendous they don't collide more often. Here's a (bad) picture showing all types together:
www.maxisciences.com...

Now as soon as one is visible from the shuttle, many ATSers consider them as UFO, as they do with ice crystals. A pity.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by SilentRunning]

[edit on 7/6/2009 by SilentRunning]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmmguinness

Why would you not want a debunker to look at it?

I do want them to look at it....

But I also want them to exert a bit of intellectual rigour and perform some investigatory work of their own.

It took me less than five minutes to determine which mission this video was from.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
France gonne disclose the UFO files too!

www.--.com...

all-news-web was the site.. without the slashes

[edit on 7-6-2009 by ressiv]

[edit on 7-6-2009 by ressiv]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What I don't understand if all we are EVER seeing is ice crystals, space junk, or satellites, why do they film hundreds of hours of it? Why waste their time and our money? Why would I run a camera outside my house, knowing that ALL I will ever film will be snow flakes and falling leaves? "Yes folks, you can see the breeze blowing the snowflakes in an oblique direction now.... A dead leaf has just come into view...."

They need new stories.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Now that was a good statement: NASA has billions of dollars and crapy cameras, never thought of that until now. Does anyone now why ?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have a question. Why do alien ships need lights? I mean all alien footage I have seen has the ship containing lights or glowing.

Is that a form of communication? I personally don't see a point in the craft glowing.

Can anyone enlighten me on this?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Interesting footage, thanks for the color copy.

The only thing I see in the video that looks possible is the 'pulsing light' that floats by, as so many other members have already pointed out. It looks like one of those 'space critters' as some call them. Interesting footage but no way to prove anything, I wonder if those astronauts said something like this when they filmed it....

One of the all time clinchers IMHO.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
These are the things that make you truly think. I guess.

I don't think people will admit to it unless an alien comes to cuddle with them in bed. They probably still wont believe in them

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is a good find S&F but we need to think disclosure some say if a government releases some files its disclosure. But think about it everyone knows there 100s and 100s of UFO files some are real and some are not the only way i see it is that the government has to confirm they have made contact and 'blah blah' now this is true exposure . But to us these UFO mean WHat

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
These look suspiciously like rotating space debris reflecting the suns rays as they spin .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join