It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DELIVERER OF DOOM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
January 30, 2003

WASHINGTON - A one-legged Jordanian terrorist is the man the Bush administration believes could be plotting a biological attack on the United States for Saddam Hussein if war with Iraq erupts.

He is Abu Mussab al Zarqawi, one of al Qaeda's top operational leaders and the mastermind of the London ricin plot, as well as the assassination of American diplomat Laurence Foley in Jordan last October.

Intelligence officials said Zarqawi is the man President Bush was referring to when he warned the nation in his State of the Union Address Tuesday night that terrorists could "bring a day of horror like none we have even known" - with a vial or canister from Saddam's stockpiles of chemical or biological weapons.

Saddam's son Uday recently warned that if U.S. forces strike his country, "Sept. 11th, which they are crying over and see as a big thing, will be a real picnic for them."

Link - www.nypost.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I am not sure if I am wrong here so correct me if I am, I live in Kentucky so we don't read a whole lot of NY newspapers except the Times. I always thought the NY Post was considered a rag. That being the case I find the story maybe a bit dubious. Seems they might just being trying to sell papers by scaring people half to death. They see the headline "HORRID DEATH BY JORDANIAN" and say "I better read that". Maybe I'm wrong though.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
No, the Post isn't considered a rag unless you are a flaming liberal that demands such a tilt so as to ensure anything attached with any less than HySol will surely fall off. Otherwise, it is a reliable source of news.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Gotcha, meant no harm. I was just unsure. At any rate the story is scary.

join