It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"2012" Is Not the "END" .... or is it?? -->ReHaBz WuRdZ<--

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
It sounds like you got a nice plan and lots of advise from fellow ATS’s. Most everything has already been said except for one thing.

If you going to buy land. WHAT’S THE REASON. Before you can plan on a location what event are you planning for, or rather planning to avoid? Let me throw you a few Curve Balls.

2012-We’ll its been Debunked already, but lets play along. Mayan’s say some Big Planet like thing is going to come close to earth and cause our Earth to tilt and all kinds of things, Bringing about Earth quakes, Tsunamis ,meteors etc.

Firstly is your land far enough inland to avoid a Huge 100-200ft wave traveling miles inland- I think you said you’ll be near the mountains, so you o.k
2nd: Earthquakes, It has been said that Mountains are formed by land masses pushing against each other, so make sure you not too on top of the mountain or in an Earthquake zone. I read an Article some time back that said a large part of the East coast has an old dormant Earth quake belt underneath it. You’ll have to research this.
3rd :Meteors- well lets hope a big rock does not land on you home.

Nuclear fall out: If something happens to NYC you’ll be o.k. but if they Hit Norad or Houston. Our weather patterns comes your way. You might need to plan on a chemical suit.

New World Order: You should be o.k against Financial crash-you got your own food and place paid off, Disease induced Population reduction. Buy a Gun(a few) keep people off your property.-I would suggest Solar Power sensors on perimeters with camera’s –They’ll give you an early warning when someone is coming. Don’t forget the escape route.

Mark of the Beast- Here’s the real Problem- This is the only time where they’ll come looking for you. Out in the country is where they expecting People will go hide and do exactly what you doing. Remember Wako Texas-David Koresh –The wako from Wako who said he was Jesus. Well ATF were first on the case because of his Gun’s and so called Community he had set up. These Places are Magnets for the Police. You in the open, you easy to see and they can send Satellites to see what you up to. The same technology they use to check for oil and Minerals can find your under ground tunnels. The new Infrared scanners the Military have, can pick up heat signatures in dense Bush from high up.

The thing is you really cannot hide-You can avoid most all situations but not all. You’re place will be fine until they come looking for you then you’ll need to hit the mountains on foot living off the land for 3 ½ years.

- _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _
- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - =

Ok evryone read this and then reread this and keep rereading thins till you feel safe agin. I personally still fell rather safe beliveing in the feelings I have, and I don't Hate or even Dis-like you - Shark-bait. You have alot of usefull information to share. and I do Except all critisizim and if you would rather I don't quote you, plz U2U me and let me know and that will be that.

Now to my point. The Grand Canyon / here and on MARS -> Research

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Maybe moving underground is our only possible thing to survive.
But are you going underground and wait till the bombs, earthquake, tsunami etc. land. Or are you going to wait here and hope you get away in time?

We are living in between hope and fear, but the only thing we can do is wait....

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
"We are living in between hope and fear, but the only thing we can do is wait.... "

Not me fellow Traveler. I understand that the "GOV" is going to have Huge fallout shelters that will be able to sustain life for many of many of years. "Japan Makeing Hydo Fruits?vedgtables? and the "Seed Banks Of the wolrd" Located at the Well i forgot which one I think antartica. Do your own research .I'm only here to show and tell. I will let you know when I have taken my own actions ...Then we got china clearing ground "except one little thing" it's done by underground nukeing. fast and effective.

Just look for yourself.

expect the worst, hope for the best? lol right

and I hope that you to will stop being a victom and start rehabilitating your self everyone needs to. but I promiss I'm speaking the truth. and I'm kinnda excited......ReHaB

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

Well I commend your efforts for being vigilant on this whole 2012 issue. But please refrain from using new speak in your titles. It's kind of childish.

Wurdz is not a word.

You may be new, I'll give you that, but the next time you post look at the bottom of the big gray box and you will find this :

Please avoid using "TXT Messaging Shorthand" for words when posting on AboveTopSecret.com and AbovePolitics.com, such as "4" for the word "for" or "u" for the word you. Common "Internet Slang" acronyms such as "LOL" and "ROFLMA" are acceptable, but should still be used sparingly.

Thanks for playing.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'll state this one last time.

The Mayans never predicted "Planet X," or anything at ALL relating to the end of the world. Ever.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

"the underground is the only way to survive."

Yeah, guess therefore the alps are the nr.1 in the list of save places in europe. (We have a lot, and i mean really a lot tunnels here. A piece of austria and guess the completly switzerland. )
2012 and the alps?
I only found out that the Olympics will be here 2012...
After thinking about, I recognized that its a perfect match-turn. It will be the first Olymics for the Youngers. For me it sounds like: "We dont know what really will happen, but we bring our best and youngest sport-kids to a safe place. Care is care.."
The tunnels are going from here to switzerland, down to italy, and as i know since a really good thread "the untersberg"
, also through the mountains to salzburg, and germany (bayern).--

also:

the mayas said:

T I M E - C H AN G E

Nia

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

No I don’t mind you using my comments to someone wanting advise to buy land in the Hills. I just pitched a few Scenarios as to what he could be taking into account if he was wanting to avoid something.

As far as going underground. Well our Government is ahead of us on their game plan for underground survival Bases. Problem is you and I are not invited. (Most Likely not- I don’t know everyone’s background)

www.projectcamelot.org...

Part of this link is written by Phil Schneider, I’m not sure yet what to think of his Info and claims. But the photo’s should tell the picture. You can also do further research on this topic.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rehab
"We are living in between hope and fear, but the only thing we can do is wait.... "

Not me fellow Traveler. I understand that the "GOV" is going to have Huge fallout shelters that will be able to sustain life for many of many of years. "Japan Makeing Hydo Fruits?vedgtables? and the "Seed Banks Of the wolrd" Located at the Well i forgot which one I think antartica. Do your own research .I'm only here to show and tell. I will let you know when I have taken my own actions ...Then we got china clearing ground "except one little thing" it's done by underground nukeing. fast and effective.

Just look for yourself.

expect the worst, hope for the best? lol right

and I hope that you to will stop being a victom and start rehabilitating your self everyone needs to. but I promiss I'm speaking the truth. and I'm kinnda excited......ReHaB

Hey ReHaB, i have been following some of your post because i understand or what you say makes sense to me and i see where you are coming from.. but one thing i promised my self when i first started realizing my idea of the "truth" which is very close to yours.. but the thing i promised was not to believe 100 percent .. although i do have a very strong feeling but for what ever reason if nothing happens , but once i give it my all i can either be right or be disappointed.. you might not even need this advice for you probably came up with it your self but its just for the sake of saying it... as a friend..

peace all

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Why are we all worried about 2012 anyway?
Lets just party like its 1999 again! Wheewho!
Its all good and it'll all work out anyhow's!
Peace!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yo, to be 100% honest, would I really want to live after all of this supposedly goes down? I would rather just die, and since I believe in reincarnation, just wait about 50-100 years and THEN reincarnate. Hehe, screw all of this running to the hills crap. I'm not trying to be a joker here, but come on... Would it really be worth it living in the aftermath, because lets face it: If this is all really about to go down, there will be one HELL of an aftermath, and it will most likely last for at least 50-100 years - if not more...
Damn!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

In the event that the typical 2012 notion comes to pass. There will be very little of whatever we like to call "civilization" left. It will take hundreds of years to rebuild.

Thing about it, the land masses would drastically change, we could have extremely barren lands, no vegetation or wildlife for a long time.

Secondly you have the loss of all that technology, which would be forgotten eventually.

It would set humanity back about 1000 years I figure. It would probably take that long for us to get back up on our feet anyway. Depending on how many were left and what their skills were.

I myself am not worried at all. If it ends it ends. Every Epoch has it's end, we just happen to be living in it. Life never ends anyway, you'll simply be "alive" somewhere else.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The ashes of the fallen phoenix give rise to its offspring. An end is always needed before a beginning.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
BTW "ReHaBz WuRdZ" is mine and Mine alone understand..I'm not talking about the words society uses but maybe my "psychic wurdz"

ReHaB

And yes I have came to that reel a zation ." I figure I'm gonna ENJOI the great things in this world like "Being healthy so I can live long and strong"

and in being healthy I mean the real deal no games to play with yourself.

Just do it? right? So I did. and I need to enjoi the things I Think will help me prepare for the worst/Better/ What ever happens All things our good it's just alot are tainted with the bad but they can be cleansed if you would just take the time.

"a journy of a'thousand miles, begins with a single step" Gandhi

ReHaB is here to help and requires help in return. It will take many, because their our many aginst us.

"ReHaB's WuRdZ" "Not your Words"

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ok this just came to me?? Everyone keeps saying their is something wrong with my english and the way I write?

Just read some of my threads it kinnda hurts? but now I could care less...

"Wanna know why?"

If you only new me. It's like this I just started think all the time.I know this how . Do I really half to ans...

I love thinking "I am psychic" I hate man made words any more I have mastered Everyaspect of the english Language. And that ranges from English Major-all the way to slang- "I know it all" Plus I eben KNow a'lil bit of about 7 different languages. But any ways babies don't speak and we confuse the heck out of them by the time their 5 or 6. just do your own research, and look at where i'm comeing form yourself, and I promise that I will spell,reference,and well ECT,ECT,

"The bottom line, I got carried away, and I apologize."

"I love thinking, and I use more of my brain then the 10% were only supposed to . Please evryone be respectable, And I will slow down and make it "UNDER-STANDABLE"

rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

This is like your third 2012 topic. They're all roughly the same thing the ones you've posted so one is enough "Mr. Psychic"

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Your psychic to Vegeta, You need to just believe in yourself "ALL OF YOU"

and the reason for the multiple "2012" references is ,well, because evrything conects to it I believe, and we all need to make simple long term decisions. Sirius. "do your own research"

And now that i'm constucting myself more steady because of people just like you "bombarding me to day" I will Except Change because for the past two years, or, rather my whole life I have been fighting to be freed. from Mental slavery. I hope I 'm getting through more clearly.

"I will begin to post much respected,news/media/ect,ect Threads for the Peace and Love I true ly represent."

Thank you

rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If you're psychic why not prove it?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Theirs no need to prove anything. Please understand. you are psychic to my brother "wake up" as a dragon ball Z fan you should understand and find some relations through these links.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

peace be with you my friend.
rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The Mayans didn't predict 2012 - but one can't dismiss the fact that their calendar does end on that date.

Did they know something we don't know about 2012?

Look around, folks - things are really starting to happen. Watch Israel for the biblical signs.

Once the peace treaty is signed, I'd say it's time to strap on your crash helmet.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

<<   2 >>

join