It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother UK. Right Now Channel 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Big Brother UK. Right Now Channel 4

Are you watching this?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
They've been "raided" by military like people, who are now putting them through detention like thigs :S and playing white noise.

Are they possibly checking to see public reation?!
Omg, this is such a surprise!

I excuse the spelling!

jsdhfioushfishfiohsefoefopijrofieofisifshfhsiouedfh
disedhseiofhiosefh. dwiaudhiedfhweuifheipufheipf
dieudgheipwufhipseufheriufhf.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I duno but its hilarious to see these bunch of wannabe social rejects humiliated.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am absolutely Gob-smacked.

They are taking the p#s; it is in bad taste.

This is the last ever Big Brother (i think), so they are definitely pushing the boundaries of social reaction.

The stress positions i think was the worst, even if it is on social muppets they call 'house-mates'.

I expect to see more torture tasks, to see what kind of complaints they get. Even negative publicity is good publicity, but come on, this is going a bit too far!

[edit on 6-6-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It's no different and certainly less harsh than the few series SAS: Are You Tough Enough.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I don't really watch Big Bro anymore, they seem more desperate every year it's on. Plus I heard it's a tribute to Jade Goody and urrrr......

CX

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
They had Andy McNab on BB last series, him and some other guys in black were doing stuff then too.

Just another gimmic on the show, nothing major IMO. They get given tasks to pass challenges, thats all there is to it.

It's Big Brother. They have had far too much go wrong in past series to risk anything major affecting the housemates, therefore they won't exactly be experiencing the same as the SAS get lol.

CX.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think BB should go to the extreme and start water-boarding the mofo's.

Anyone ever heard of the Japanese game show (Susunu! Denpa Shōnen), where they locked away a guy naked for over a year...

Nippon Television's (NTV) producers have obviously never heard of the Geneva Convention. If they had, they wouldn't have treated poor Nasubi the way they did. They wouldn't have stripped him naked and shut him in an apartment, alone with no food, furniture, household goods, or entertainment.

They wouldn't have kept him there for over a year until he had won $10 000 in prizes by sending in postcards to contests. They wouldn't have cut him off from the world and they would have told him that he was on nation-wide TV.

Info

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i lost interest in Big Brother about 8 years ago. As far as I am concerned it is the unemployable being watched by the unemployed. The desperation to achieve celebrity status on a programme such as this is ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer the dog
i lost interest in Big Brother about 8 years ago. As far as I am concerned it is the unemployable being watched by the unemployed. The desperation to achieve celebrity status on a programme such as this is ridiculous.

I'm unemployed and prefer Jeremy Kyle to Big Brother lol. Seriously though, they are seeking fame for being talentless, Jade Goody was a disgrace yet still had everyone Bawwwing when she died.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm gonna take a look, I'm on E4+1 now, so I can watch it from the start, looks like it hasn't happened yet on the +1 channel.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

Wow I just read all of that...

Speechless lol.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Thats the vid of it,

they did though mention "This is a task.. This is a task.." before the men ran in,

Also they created a safe word for anyone that felt like it was too much,

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Serves them right, allthey do is sit around on their backsides, or try to make them self look beautiful in the mirror, what a bunch of loosers.

new topics

top topics

join