It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover with the BNP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I just found this great video on YouTube. This is a great expose in my opinion, from the description on YouTube.

We noticed while producing our recent films highlighting MPs expenses claims how the BNP were trying to hijack the issue for their own gain.

Clearly there is a lot of anger over all sorts of things the bank bailout, expenses, Iraq etc etc. But voting in a bunch of fascists is definitely not the answer. Nevertheless the BNP have been worryingly effective to this end, taking advantage of peoples disillusionment with the mainstream parties. The European elections take place this Thursday and its possible that the BNP could return up to four seats.

The reason this is a possibility is because, under the watchful eye of their leader Nick Griffin, they have carefully rebranded themselves so it looks like their not racists, when really theyre racists.

We contacted the BNP, pretending to be sympathetic media students that wanted to make a film showing the positive side of the party after the slating they have been getting in the press. They seemed a little suspicious, but we rocked up with the camera anyway and spent the day filming them canvassing various areas around Essex. The BNP dont really seem to understand how camera equipment works and when they thought we werent filming, they would show their true colours.

It shows the way the BNP have been playing a game in my view, trying to claim they aren't really racist, but as the filmmakers say "when they thought we werent filming, they would show their true colours."

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is also a good vid-series. I've watched 2, but can't be asked to look at the others.
It's a shame that people are so blind and easily led!

Edits to get the link working!
[edit on 6-6-2009 by Aldolas]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
double

triple

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Reading]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I dont condone the BNP let me start by saying that, But over in the UK something needs to get done about the immigration situtation over here.

We let in people who have dont indend to intergrate at all and thats wrong in my opinion.

If i move to saudi arabia and acted like half of these hate clerics do what do you believe would happen to me?

I would have extremely large stones thrown at me thats what or maybe lots of little small stones

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

Some sound logic Reading, but no one wants to tackle this one in the major parties, and if they will not, then parties like the BNP will see the void in what is being offered to us voters, and offer us some thing.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Freedom ERP]

top topics

join