It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle-class suburbia waking up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Middle-class suburbia waking up

yeppers it is starting to happen here as well. 3 years ago when i went off my rockers, persay my family thought i was out of my mind with all of these crazy tails of conspiracies, because it wasnt on the television, so i must be crazy. like the other thread reader posted, with dwindling money accounts, higher prices across the board, nothing making sense from our leaders. most people i talk to are upset as all get up. now the few that have known about this for years can get all excited about the supposed sheeple, but it takes a majority to get anything done. so i feel the first steps of educating the masses has been done, such as fox's tea parties,david icke sight, live leak, and many more, but i feel its going to have to get alot worse than it is to get things changing in the right direction. good post, and observation

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Normal is only what the masses do .. Once the masses start to awake than it will be normal... honestly i have been awaken or at least the process .. i do not have any memories of my past or any ET experience except for a sighting here and there but that is not to say i do not have faith...

Since April when i first question my frame of reference (started to awake ) i have evolved as a person both physically mentally and spiritually .. i feel stronger , quicker, able to think on my feet, empathic and i also started taking care of my body as many of us do who have awaken recently ... i still find it amazing how the people who say have awoke have taking different paths to get there but uncountable paths all lead to a similar path.. in which i mean although we have had different experiences and make us question our surrounding or purpose, we all start to take similar steps..

even my friends have noticed a difference, my family and others .. they call me mature or wise some of my friends recently called me a prophet .. and i hate being the center of attention in which it makes me feel superior to someone else i feel like it is my duty to help others or make others see a more clairvoyant view...

Even my parents are starting to question or believe in something greater or at least that something is not right..

just my two cents all...

LOVE PEACE & ENLIGHTENMENT
Connected...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The revolution is already taking place. It is a revolution of the spirit that sheds unnecessary baggage programmed into us by those that lust for power in pursuit of a dream of egotistical self pleasure.

Who feels it knows it.

namaste

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
when we hit rock bottom only then will the middle class take up arms

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterconnecteD
Since April when i first question my frame of reference (started to awake ) i have evolved as a person both physically mentally and spiritually .. i feel stronger , quicker, able to think on my feet, empathic and i also started taking care of my body as many of us do who have awaken recently ... i still find it amazing how the people who say have awoke have taking different paths to get there but uncountable paths all lead to a similar path.. in which i mean although we have had different experiences and make us question our surrounding or purpose, we all start to take similar steps..

Actually that is an excellent point!

Once people feel they're being lied to or not told the whole truth, they start looking in other places. Then they start seeing alternative ways to think about things and that forces them to question themselves.

This is how my "awakening" (for lack of a better term) started and still is progressing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join