It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is a lie, and I can prove it

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

It's not about any of that. It will be a massive solar storm that wipes out all electrical equipment on the face of the planet overnight.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colonpee

Actually it's just the end of the 16th and last Baktun. and something else...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
man what kind of a malformed statement is that? 2012 is a lie? havn't
you ever heard that numbers don't lie.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
Nice link, i'm still watching some of the video links... i got grilled on this site a few months ago debunking 2012. My Conclusion is that some people no matter how much info you use to dis-Prove 2012 and the Mayan's they want to believe it.

Nothing will change their minds. I'll be having the last laugh in a few years, i'm sure going to call them out in December 2012,if they still on this site. But i'm sure they'll change their Site name!

I hope they can pick up internet in their cave's!

I can't debunk every 2012 myth in one fell swoop, but what did it for me is no "Nibiru". Even if somehow we couldn't see it due to alignment/misalignment of solar bodies, theres no gravitational footprint. The tides are as they should be and solar bodies are where they should be. Theres 0% chance that theres a huge planet in our solar system that we don't know about. Great work OP.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
People have prodicting the ebd of time before the invention of the callender. My Vegas money is on 2/22/12 we'll still be there. After all, if I'm wrong, who am I going to collect?!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The NWO is real..and does have a plot planned

god help us

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Your father is a lie... Look up the string called The Pyramids are a Warning and you will find the hard science behind 2012.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
year 2012...end of Mayan calander...all planets are aligned to the sun i believe?!.
2012=end of world? possibly but not because its 2012 but because everyday,second is a chance the end will come..
2012=something?...a change to the world as he know it? possibly...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I don't know why some of you are telling the OP and those who agree with him that you cannot prove that the world will not end in 2012 without using a time machine. The issue here is that some have made the claim that 2012 marks the end of the world because of certain pieces of evidence. The OP and those like him are simply attacking the credibility of that evidence. Indeed, debunking the evidence used will not prove that the world will not end in 2012, but it will weaken or destroy the original claim that was made.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by YSM85]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
As a child, I had lucid dreams about 2012. I know the date because of a calendar on the kitchen cabinet that was in every one of the dreams. This took place between 1992 and 1996. I was about 10 years old when they began. Apocalyptic, red sky falling ashes, etc. I was motivated to extensively research the idea when it gained popularity. After years of research, and having no concrete evidence to support either side of the argument (the world will or will not be significantly changed) I have come to believe, as a result of having digested volumes of information on the subject, that 2012 apocalypse is a wonderful piece of deception, formed around an ancient superstition. The deception, in my opinion, is opportunistic and parasitic in nature. People are always looking for something to tell them what will happen in the future, it gives them a sense of something important, that they have knowledge that can help others. When you consider the advertising dollars and books that can be sold by utilizing this characteristic of the base human (the desire to help and inform others), you have a manifestation of similar media fueled apocalypse brands throughout history. Regardless, don't waste your life, because someday your own personal world will end! As for the dreams, I don't know what the purpose or significance of them (if any) was to this day.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seewithyourmind2012

The sun will align superficially (visually, not spatially) with the galactic equator. The Dark Rift as it is known to some. The Mayan priests considered it to be the birth canal of the universe (voodoo mumubojumbo.) Do not believe anyone who tells you that the solar system passes through the galactic equator in 2012 (it won't happen for another half a million years or something like that which I don't feel like looking up)

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hello all !

In one article of italian journal Panorama.it, one of the illuminati member speaks about this date and the NWO:

"The new world-wide order will come announced 21 December 2012. Then the council of the 12 invisibils masters will reveal the mystery that joins science and the faith and will be an epochal change”.

blog.panorama.it...

So maybe it's all about this and not of the end of the world.. maybe just an end of the old word.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Youtube video won't load?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

2012 is not a "Hoax", it is a Cultural Mythology. Both Tradition and the new Modern Hybrid.

The Date Really Exists. So do many of the Alignments Associated with it. The sun will pass through the Dark Rift of the Milky Way and Travel the Spirit Road Being Reborn in a New World Age. The 5th World Age. The Baktun Long Count Really Does Start Over on that Day. No the Mayans did not Predict the End of the World, Just the "World Age". They predict there will be 2 more World Ages. They also have only one Prediction for Dec 21, 2012, that Mankind will come to Understand the Cycles of Time Better. That is all. In 1998 the Sun Aligned with the Galactic Equator. Marking 1 Full Precession or a Period of 5 Baktun, 25,625 years. The Passage takes 36 years to Complete. The Maya know this. Anyway. The Doom-Saying BS is a Cultural Mythology that is being Preptuated by the PTB in an attempt to get The World to Manifest it's Own Demise. It will not Work. Do not Buy into Fear. The World will not End for Billions of Years. However, 2012 is not a "Hoax". Go talk to a K'iche' Mayan Elder. Or are you under the False impression they "Disappeared", Sorry they did not. And you can go talk to them. They live in Guatemala.

Om A Ra Pa Ca Na Dhih, Dhih, Dhih

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Manjushri Bodhisattva]

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Manjushri Bodhisattva]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I have given my oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. I intend to fulfill that oath.. 2012.. as most people I laughed it off as only another possible y2k scare...even the planetary alignment scare.. Well.. Sumerians wrote of Nibiru... Mayan ... the Red star and the 7 mountains.. The Kolbrin Bible the Rosetta Stone of Planet X!" . These prescient accounts of the Egyptian and Celtic authors clearly describe a brown dwarf. Well is it really out there....Where is the evidence..

By Thomas O'Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, December 30, 1983 ; Page A1
Possibly as Large as Jupiter;
Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered
The correct figure is 50 billion miles. It also might be a Jupiter-like star that started out to become a star eons ago but never got hot enough like the sun to become a star. which is so cold it casts no light so close to the sun it would be part of the solar system....there was some speculation that it might be moving toward Earth Cal Tech's Neugebauer said. "I want to douse that idea with as much cold water as I can." ...."All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology, said in an interview.

NASA BAFFLED BY UNEXPLAINED FORCE ACTING ON PROBES\

The New York Times
Sunday, January 30, 1983
Clues Get Warm in the Search for Planet X
John Noble Wilford
Something out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune. Some gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence far away and unseen, a large object that may be the long-sought Planet X.
Evidence assembled in recent years has led several groups of astronomers to renew the search for the 10th planet. They are devoting more time to visual observations with the 200-inch telescope at Mount Palomar in California. They are tracking two Pioneer spacecraft, now approaching the orbit of distant Pluto, to see if variations in their trajectories provide clues to the source of the mysterious force. And they are hoping that a satellite-borne telescope launched last week will detect heat “signatures” from the planet, or whatever it is out there. The Infrared Astronomical Satellite was boosted into a 560-mile-high polar orbit Tuesday night from Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA. It represents an $80-million venture by the United States, Britain and the Netherlands. In the next six or seven months, the telescope is expected to conduct a wide-ranging survey of nearly all the sky, detecting sources not of ordinary light, but of infrared radiation, which is invisible to the human eye and largely absorbed by the atmosphere. Scientists thus hope that the new telescope will chart thousands or infrared-emitting objects that have gone undetected – stars, interstellar clouds, asteroids and, with any luck, the object that pulls at Uranus and Neptune.

John P. Bagby has now introduced a new piece to the puzzle of solar-system cyclic behavior. While searching for possible perturbations of the planets due to a tenth major planet or a dark massive solar companion (MSC), he discovered that the perihelia of the outer planets (orbital points closest to the sun) were being disturbed with an average period of 11.2 years. This is almost exactly the sunspot period of about 11 years ( or half the period of solar magnetic field reversals of about 22 years). He suggests two possibilities:
(1) Mutual resonance effects between the planets
(2) The effects of a massive solar companion.
...If this Dwarf Star is coming .. reports on the net say it will be as close as Mars in June 2012 .. and will be south of the sun .. moving toward north as it finishes its orbit in December 21 2012 .. to then again continue it’s roughly 4970 year orbit around the sun... its gravitational force could reach as far as Jupiter.. and when it is as close as Mars or possibly In 2011 we will see it and know it is there. Would make since it being a star would also align with the galactic center of the galaxy. The Chandler wobble is a small motion in the Earth's axis of rotation coincided with the galactic alignment with the galaxy roughly every 26 thousand years. Our Solar System orbit’s the black hole of our galaxy roughly every 26000 years as well ends in 2012. The Dark Plane a line running more or less through the center of the Milky Way Galaxy the Densest Portion of the spiral arm. Our solar system moves through this region periodically over a great time span. This region is heavily packed with stars, especially those that go supernova, Type II. Type I Supernova are observed in all galaxies. But type II are limited to the very "dense or star-packed regions of the arms of the spiral galaxies, such as our Milky Way. Because type II supernovae are so violently explosive, they present a grave and severe threat to every star system close to them. This motion has brought us into one of the most dangerous supernova-producing regions of our entire galaxy." We are now approaching this area. The gravitation field of the Galactic Plane can cause solar-like winds to behave like steering currents on comets and other objects . The Earth has been pounded in the past, The very sparse, hot gas of the Local Bubble is the result of supernovae that exploded within the past two to four million years Thirty-four thousand years ago (34,000), the second part of a supernova explosion, the shock wave portion, hit the earth. The first shock wave comparatively did not disturb the Earth– It was rather unnoticed. Nothing happened, such that the inhabitants of the Earth would have become alarmed. Nothing heavy plummeted to the planet. They may have noticed a large array of ‘shooting' stars coming into the high, rarefied air. This cosmic castoff from the supernova with cosmic substances in the cosmos were pushed onto Earth. Evidence of remains of dust left behind from event was picked up 1992 by Eleusis space craft interstellar origin Micro meteorites coming from outside solar system They were caused by ions and small particles, all heavily laced with near to microscopic iron. Signs of evidence inside ice sheets over 35 thousand to 72 thousand years old Zodiacal belt shows Evidence of remains of dust left behind from event These toxic radioactive particles would later cause havoc. Man, animals, and plants suffered with radiation sickness. Mutations occurred. Tests of archeological finds show that man then had one blood type: O, some 100,000 to 40,000 years hence. After the supernova influence, humans started showing up with blood types A and B; and O continue to express itself also. Blood types A or B did not exist thousands of years ago. According to some scientists, if we possess those blood types, we are "blood brothers/sisters" to a supernova in the not too distant past. God moves in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform. . Some have even claimed to find evidence of periodic mass extinctions that might be explained by a single (as-yet-unidentified) star in an elliptical orbit around the sun. A diagram appeared in the 1987 edition of the "New Science and Invention Encyclopedia", published by H.S. Stuttman, Westport, Connecticut, USA. The article was discussing the purpose of the Pioneer 10 & 11 space probes. Clearly shown is "Nemesis", a popular name for our sun's binary companion, a dead star. (Binary solar systems are apparently the rule in our galaxy, not the exception.) The solar system may not be a nice round shape, but rather a bit squashed and oblong, according to data from the Voyager 2 spacecraft exploring the solar system's outer limits, scientists said. Walter Cruttenden of the Binary Research Institute is that local gases are fairly uniform and the shape derives from the trajectory of the solar system through local space -- possibly in its orbit around a companion star. This binary companion would cause the sun's orbit to curve, and would explain the Precession of the Equinox by the way in which the Earth's rotation was affected by not one, but two stars. Yes, that’s right, if the data is correct our solar system is curving through space (carrying the earth and spacecraft with it of course) so rapidly that the only way to explain it is if our sun is gravitationally bound to another nearby star. Every Myth .. has a hidden truth behind it....It was recently reported by NewScientist that Gravity Probe B received an “F” from the U.S. Government and the project would receive no more funding. But after netting out the spacecraft and earth orbit motions the remaining signal was far larger than anyone expected. In fact, it is so large it either means there is some unforeseen problem with the gyros or that our sun is part of a binary star system. The Rich like Bill Gates .. seems to believe there is something to worry about when it comes to.. his building of the Dooms Day Seed Vault “ Norway's ark-Doomsday CNN- 2012 Planet X ?”
The biggest problem is life is full of surprises like the Web Bot Project computer oracle program predicts a major event in 2012. As you read this, several planets are experiencing global warming. Saturn, for instance, has changed 30 percent. If this had occurred on the Earth, all life as we know it would be gone.
Seems allot is to unfold in the next few years for mankind...the Spiritual enlightenment to come is to begin at the end of 2011... in the Maya Calendar very good subject...DNA activation .. All these events are to take place in the coming years seems to be all connected in some way... .. "COME and SEE"

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
update to my original post

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Tsarison is an illuminati puppet. That's all I need to know. I recognized it the first time I heard him speak.

If these people were anybody you would have heard of them through the years. But no, they are just suddenly coming forward at this time with their illuminati bunk.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Of course 2012 is a lie!

My proof: My Cute Puppy ends in less than 7 weeks. Bang puff end of time - no next page!

I for one expect to drink myself silly on that final night before dooms day - December 31!

Upside? No next day - no hangover!

I am still working on my proof that Canadians exist. Pretty sure that there may be another dimension beyond New York and/or across the Great Lakes where canooks may be found. At least that is my dream.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
2012 is the beginning of the age of Aquarious, so the Mayans got that much right. Their calender was base on the stars, not just the sun like we do.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join