It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is a lie, and I can prove it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
the first thing i thought when i heard all this 2012 bull# was that they were just tryin to scare people and get them prepared so people will be more easily swayed in 2012 cos they're worried

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
If 2012 is a lie, then that means 2011 could be a lie too, or 2010, or 2009, which means we are living in a lie...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Thats like saying "the rainstorm the weather man predicted tomorrow is a Lie and I can prove it!" You can not prove or disprove the chronological event till tomorrow comes around.

Till then it remains open to speculation.

Titorite, I am sorry to be using you out of the many I could have quoted here....

I fully agree that one cannot disprove a future event, but when a prediction is made from a certain train of thought, and that train of thought is disproved by highlighting the untrue facts and factors that would have lead to the predicted event, chances are, one can safely ignore the prediction, no????

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
the 2012 debunked for all of us is good news...now we have left the NWO and WW3 to dealth with..lets bring hope for love

[edit on 10-6-2009 by heineken]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

s

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by corvin77

No need to apologize corvin77. But there are somethings that have not been debunked. like the solar storm of 2012 To say that it is debunked when it has not happened yet would be like debunking a severe thunderstorm before it hits.

Sure skeptics may question the more shady aspects of the thunderstorm but that does not mean it is not coming. The only way to truly disprove the event is to wait for the event to pass.

Kinda like the webot predictions last October. People kept on saying nothing would happen the mods here had to open a OCT predictions only thread because posting new OCT predictions got so bad.. In the end all that happened was the worst stock market crash on record. The world did not end, it did not rain fire and brimstone...Of course those webots only mentioned the economic aspect so take that as you will. Alot of other people were siting the GFL and they all got proven wrong.

POINT BEING: That in order to prove or disprove a chronological based event one must wait for the time of said event to pass then and only then can well look back afterwords and say conclusively that what was predicted either DID or DID NOT happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

Originally posted by Amenti

you should see what I really believe about the rapture...it actually has quite a bit to do with this 2012 deception

My goodness, you seem like a good fellow, but wow - are you confused! By saying you believe in the Rapture, no matter how you think it will happen only detracts from your argument that 2012 is bunk. Furthermore, you lose all credibility with your argument as it proves your research and theories are glaringly bias. IE: You will “find” evidence to fit your belief system.

You seem to want to have your cake and eat it to! It seems that you believe in supernatural events coming soon, however your own allegiance to an antiquated superstition will not allow you to accept it in the 2012 paradigm. Instead, you invent your own version that does fit into your paradigm of faith.

Sorry, but this is just nuts. Have you ever heard the saying “People in glass houses should not throw stones…”

I know you probably don’t realise it, but you are really just a 2012 apologist.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This site has been called Above top Secret since 98. So I doubt they will change their name sharkbait. Whats more your saying you have debunked something that has not happened yet and as such does not exist yet...

Your taking credit for disproving something that can not be measured because we are not in the year 2012 yet. You can only debunk that which has some sort of tangible reality to refute. As 2012 has not come around yet their is nothing to refute.... You could disagree with the speculations about 2012 but not debunk them because it is 2009...

i totally agree with you, how can this guy debunk something in which the year hasnt come to pass. is this man moses, christ, or ohamad? not that i agree if anything will happen in 2012, but if it does, i feel sorry for you, as most people will chew you into the ground! nice videos though and interesting point of view, but you have alot of backbone! have you predicted anything else that came true? kinda of curious!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
PMSFL... I really can't believe some of the crap you lot are writing. The guy says the pro-2012ers are reading a lot into nothing, saying they're wrong and then they say he is wrong and they are right. Feckin' playground stuff.

I'm not going to get too much into the subject but what's meant to happen in 2012? Planetary, galactic and solar system alignments, solar storms never before seen on Earth, and this current "increase" in volcanic and tectonic activity, droughts, floods, storms, magnetic fields collapsing doesn't sound like enlightenment to me. Even you guys are split on Utopia and Destruction. Besides, I'm from Glasgow, I've seen worse.

Bible. Prophecies. Factual. Inevitable...whilse the "scientific" proof seems a bit dodgy to me, it does help play into your idea of what the future holds. Hardly debunked though is it?

Both sides though; darker forces could, in theory, use these beliefs people have against them. Who's to say it isn't happening now? Using Revelations in an orchestrated global Armageddon-type takeover would control christians and make believers out of everyone...well the sheeple anyways. It COULD happen. One day. Oh and don't ask me when or if that's gonna happen...I'm not making any predictions, prophecies, forecasts or anything lol It potentially could. I predicted Glasgow Celtic would win the league and look what happened.....

I agree with the poster who says there's no way to know until we get there. And would it be a prediction or a good guess if it did happen?

One things for sure, I'll continue doing my christmas shopping on christmas eve, in the afternoon, as me and my mate have done, drunk, since we were like 16. If we're all gonna die due to fireball-producing galactic events then we're not going to be able to stop it are we now? In fact, maybe they're right about the enlightenment....

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
i dont recall seeing this argument yet, but has anyone ever considered that the mayan calander ends at 12-21-12 because it's a big friggin Circle? the formula has to end at some point....

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
2012 is BS. I also remember that Y2K was suppose to be "it" as well. Yeah right. Idiots.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
AMENDI; thanks for debunking 2012. ALso i must say i find your belief in the bible "strange" cause the bible has been debunked A LOT and i do believe it is an instrument for keeping power, but who cares you are free to have your beliefe...it is just contradictory to what one might think of you based on your arguments on 2012.

I believe in 2012 mostly because i thougt that in the center of the galaxy we have a black hole, and when we passed the alignment from "up" to "down" the galactic equator, the gravity force from the center of the galaxy would affect the earth because north and south would change places...sort of. Now, in your video you say we are NOT passing that alignment..Please, can you give me/us more facts on that. I find it strange that all this 2012 thing is based on a lie that simple to proof wrong. Maybe someone else can give us more info on this, i feel i need it.

Regards

[edit on 12-6-2009 by gusan]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by gusan]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I didn't even bother to read the first post, because it's completely irrelevant.

What matters, is.. that the Mayan calendar is coming to an end. What makes it so interesting is that they were so precise atronomers, and the calendar is up to date even this day. It IS kind of cryptic that the count just STOPS suddenly.

All this 2012- and Timewave Zero-fuzz is about the vision that McKenna had on a mushroom trip. Of course all the new age-people etc, jump to the conclusion that "the end of the world is coming" or somthing silly like that. Only thing that's for sure is that a great cycle is coming to an end.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
mid 2012 will be more likely the end of mans rule on earth after which the Mark of the Kingdom will come into play... hence this prince (this beings son=just as jesus was so shall he be an alien/human hybrid) will have in him another being that calls himself lucifer - up himself to king, and once again bring in the mark of the kingdom...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
2012 is a lie? What year do you suppose comes after 2011 then?

Maybe you just ought to make your title way more specific!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by toltecnightmare
i dont recall seeing this argument yet, but has anyone ever considered that the mayan calander ends at 12-21-12 because it's a big friggin Circle? the formula has to end at some point....

Yup I use to say the same thing as it only made sense then I found out a little piece of information that no one talks about concerning the calendar.

A small over looked fact that it doesn't end until 26,000 years after 2012.

The long count portion of the calendar is going from segment 4 to segment 5 on dec. 21. 2012 However it was sensationalized so much about a long count segment ending that everyone thinks the calendar is ending when in fact it is signifying that the constellations are changing position in the sky relative to the earth. This is normal and occurs every 26,000 years over that time frame.

So 26,000 years from now our ancestors will see the constellations in different area's of the sky if on earth.

Now the fifth segment it will go into is the last segment on the long count and then yes it starts over like a normal calendar would only difference is it is a circle so you never need to replace it if everything is accurate.

Problem is that it is so ingrained into peoples heads it will end even school books have stated it does hence the reason almost no one realizes it was just all a wrong interpretation of 1 statement.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTilde

I just want to back this statement up here.

It is true that a hell of a lot of developers were called in (my university lecturer was one of them and another one who had actually retired but was pulled back in to help fix things) to set the software straight prior to Y2K.

Saying it was rubbish is actually highly ignorant. If those developers (and I bet they number in the tens of thousands) had not corrected the software then the S would have HTF and people would be screaming "Judgment Day" from the rafters.

I used to believe in 2012 being the "end of the world" but now, since doing a little research, it appears that it is just the changing of an era. Of course this is a very vague prophecy and could mean anything, however, I certainly do not believe that the human race will be drastically reduced by catastrophic events of any sort.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

See my post above this one and the post from TheTilde

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
haha..well, the video you posted was very good...until det last part on part 2....f*cking christian propaganda..please stop. I don't even want to start a discussion on it, because it is to obvious. Go to christianityrules.com or something.

Enlightenment has already started. Can't you feel it? See it? 2012 is the top of the wave. A wave wich will go on for years to come, until every last one of us wakes up and takes part to the new energy.

5D earth here we come

PS: I have nothing to prove this with, it is just my opinion after my own experiences after meditation, use of different entheogenic plants(expecially Ayahuasca with Shamans in South-America) and meeting people.

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
PS: I have nothing to prove this with, it is just my opinion after my own experiences after meditation, use of different entheogenic plants(expecially Ayahuasca with Shamans in South-America) and meeting people.

Peace

I have some ibogaine experiences that are pritty nice too ;-)
I cant relate them in any way to 2012.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join