It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is a lie, and I can prove it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
A little while back I did a video called "2012 Debunked"
Part 1
www.youtube.com...
Part 2
www.youtube.com...

I totally cracked the 2012 disinfo code by presenting the peer reviewed research in that video, and so when I saw Michael Tsarion's presentation from his Origins and Oracles DVD about 2012 it was really easy to show that he either knows absolutely nothing about astronomy and physics, or he is deliberately lying.

I did a video called Michael Tsarion is Wrong and I was able to expand a little more deeply on why and how the 2012 thing will lay in to the NWO plan.
but more importantly I also dug deeper in showing that many of the 2012 theories are scientifically untenable

Please, if you get a chance watch it conspiracyclothes.com... Im not sure how much longer I can keep it online, Im not joking when I say that Tsarion, or someone that works for him spend a LOT of time surfing the internet writing false DMCA claims on this video, for more info on all that, watch this: www.youtube.com...
My personal site is now one of the only places you can see it, if you don't believe me, try uploading it to a video sharing site like youtube or dailymotion and see how long it takes till you get a notice that Tsarion has contacted them.
You can download a copy in mp4 format here:
www.conspiracyclothes.com...
Or in flv format (smaller file) here conspiracyclothes.com...

Ok, back to the matter at hand, if you see nothing else see the first debunking of 2012 for the details on how unscientific the 2012 theories are. and if you see the Michael Tsarion is wrong video you will see how the "elightenment" thing will be used. but again, whats important here is two fold the details about why many 2012 are not possible, even though they are always presented with a quasi scientific flare. the other part is a motive, why such a propaganda blitz..the answer is mind blowing.

I detail another aspect of this in a video that is debunking the IHC, or Institute for Human Continuity website (part of viral promotion for the 2012 movie) Since then Sony has made it obvious that it is a viral promotion on the website but this was not the case at first, they have changed other details as well. Anyway that isnt why you should watch it, In fact I will only link here part two of this video, where I go through how this can be used as a catalyst for literally everything the NWO has been trying to do for some time, this is a crucial part
www.youtube.com...

recapping to figure this all out it requires watching three videos

1.) 2012 debunked (for the proof that its bogus)
Part 1
www.youtube.com...
Part 2
www.youtube.com...

2.) Michael Tsarion is Wrong (for more proof and to develop how this disinfo will be used against us)
conspiracyclothes.com...

3.) Institute for Human Continuity Part 2 (deeper development of the motive for the propaganda)
www.youtube.com...

For notes on the proof that 2012 is a lie here are some notes:

References:
The Sun's motion perpendicular to the galactic plane
www.nature.com...

Earth's Inconstant Magnetic Field
www.nasa.gov...

The Planet X Saga: The Scientific Arguments in a Nutshell
www.badastronomy.com...

Response to Counterarguments Appendix 5 to Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 by John Major Jenkins
www.alignment2012.com...

Texas A&M Oceanographer Challenges Plate Tectonics As Reason For Poles' Shift
www.sciencedaily.com...

What is that pole shift thing?
www.dailycommonsense.com...

The Myth of a 12th Planet:
A Brief Analysis of Cylinder Seal VA 243
www.sitchiniswrong.com/VA243seal.pdf

precession of the equinoxes
www.answers.com...

Our Galactic Plane
hypography.com...

MEANING OF THE BALL GAME IN MAYAN MYTHOLOGY
www.siloam.net...

Great Celestial Conjunction Crosses
www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

The World Age cosmology of the Maya calendar end-date in A.D.2012 and its basis in a rare astronomical alignment of the solstice sun with the Milky Way Galaxy
www.grahamhancock.com...

Planetary Alignments: Fact or Fiction?
www.etsu.edu...

The Platonic Year & the
Maya Long Count: Fractal
www.earthmatrix.com...

Confused about 2012 (yes, another one!)
www.bautforum.com...

Planet X? Nope, an admitted hoax!
www.zetatalk.com...

positon on galactic plane
hypography.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Isn't this a hoax? Or at least a gray area subject matter.. I mean its not like you time traveled into the future spent a year in 2012 and then traveled back with video evidence that nothing strange happens is it?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Nice link, i'm still watching some of the video links... i got grilled on this site a few months ago debunking 2012. My Conclusion is that some people no matter how much info you use to dis-Prove 2012 and the Mayan's they want to believe it.

Nothing will change their minds. I'll be having the last laugh in a few years, i'm sure going to call them out in December 2012,if they still on this site. But i'm sure they'll change their Site name!

I hope they can pick up internet in their cave's!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I totally believe you and believe the Mayan calander to be a time travelling [HOAX] initiated to maintain and change policy and action and ring us in to the new millenium of space travel, interactions, and trade.

But, (raises hands), no proof.
so....

Anyways...

I myself, for what it is obviously not worth (worth? what is worth?), believe the entire MAYAN calander proof, amoung other things are too well hidden hoaxes in themselves to ever be discovered.

I wonder if I will reincarnate into this madness?
I sure the (omitted) hope not! :-)

Best of luck.
Rex

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Dude, how in the world does this prove or disprove anything? Just a bunch of big headed self righteous babble making an attempt to debunk something. I don't know what to believe about 2012 but I can't possibly swear nothing will happen. Kinda arrogant.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here's a nice video, with Neil deGrasse Tyson talking about Niburu and 2012.

IMPORTANT: stop the video at 2:10 (2 minutes 10 seconds), if you do not want to get a slight SPOILER on the movie 2012 that is coming out this year.

He makes the funny point, that the 2012 believers often make a big point about an alignment, but that happens every year!

EDIT: edited to add spoiler notice

[edit on 6-6-2009 by jimminycricket]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
I totally believe you and believe the Mayan calander to be a time travelling [HOAX] initiated to maintain and change policy and action and ring us in to the new millenium of space travel, interactions, and trade.

But, (raises hands), no proof.
so....

Anyways...

I myself, for what it is obviously not worth (worth? what is worth?), believe the entire MAYAN calander proof, amoung other things are too well hidden hoaxes in themselves to ever be discovered.

I wonder if I will reincarnate into this madness?
I sure the (omitted) hope not! :-)

Best of luck.
Rex

Thank you

However I beg to differ in regard to it actually being proof, even if you just took the aspect of the "galactic alignment" which both versions (the solar systems alignment with the perpendicular plane, and any variation of the precession based theories) Have been in fact, proven to be false in the above presentation.

almost every theory hinges on one of these two alignment scenarios both of which are obviously not true in thelight of this data.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Amenti]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I just watched your 2012 video Part 1:

Well, regarding to the alignment and magnetic fields/poles of the earth:

1. The magnetic field is already disappearing, NASA research has verified this.
2. There are already increased cosmic waves hitting the surface of this planet due to the disappearing protective magnetic cover. The consequence is increased tectonic activity. There is a lot of tension building right now everywhere around the world.

However, I agree with a lot of points regarding Tsarion and Sitchin. In my opinion their information is more for entertainment than anything else. And NO, there is no Nibiru entering our inner solar system.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

This site has been called Above top Secret since 98. So I doubt they will change their name sharkbait. Whats more your saying you have debunked something that has not happened yet and as such does not exist yet...

Your taking credit for disproving something that can not be measured because we are not in the year 2012 yet. You can only debunk that which has some sort of tangible reality to refute. As 2012 has not come around yet their is nothing to refute.... You could disagree with the speculations about 2012 but not debunk them because it is 2009...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Your taking credit for disproving something that can not be measured because we are not in the year 2012 yet. You can only debunk that which has some sort of tangible reality to refute. As 2012 has not come around yet their is nothing to refute.... You could disagree with the speculations about 2012 but not debunk them because it is 2009...

In a way you are right, no-one can truly say that _nothing_ will happen 2012, but quite a lot of the main theorists have made the mistake at some point, of presenting things which _can_ be disproven, and have been. This should at least make peoples faith in these gurus shake a little bit. The smarter conspiracy guys would be careful to only make claims that cannot be falsified, or just move on to some other date. It's getting a little late to make some good booksales off 2012 now, I'd move on to 2020 if I were them, invent some new stories.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatobserver

1. The magnetic field is already disappearing, NASA research has verified this.

I explain why that is, I didnt say it wasnt happening

@

post by SharkBait AND THE REST OF THE SIMILAR STATEMENTS:

I am not saying that I know what is or isnt going to happen, I am stating that the theories we have been told about galactic alignment and planet x ect. are not true (not even close actually), and its not even that hard to find the ABSLOUTE proof that you have been deliberately lied to about these aspects of 2012.

Now, listen anything can happen on dec 12 2012 but debunking a particular t theory conclusively like the galactic alignment or, nibiru just means that someone put some false info out there. that much seems evident now the question now becomes why? what does this mean about the overal theory.

I would suggest back engineering this disinfo to find motivations for it. thats what I am trying to do, with very little support from my brothers and sister in the truth movement.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
YES those 2012 people are so silly with their belief in some sort of galactic enlightenment...

Instead lets all wait around for our magic god genie to come back murder all the people unfortunate enough to be poorly educated.

Those first two videos are a joke.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Has anybody explained why google/sky, MS WWT and wikisky.org have the same patch of space blacked out in IRAS view?

With google being pretty honest with their cover.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

I did not mean the site -The subscribers to ATS, like you and me changing their screen names-short of a better word!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

We de-bunking the very evidence and content that they using as a reason for events to unfold in 2012.So far everything has just been sensationalized. A perfect example is right in the small video clip that someone posted. When they talk about an Alignment, but this really happens every year. They should have maybe just mentioned that in their little story. NO WHY it sensationalizes that story more.

WHY : TO sell books, make movies and do talk shows and get paid for it. The very guy that first mentioned this story said that Niberu was going to do this in either 2002 or 2004. can’t remember right now. Its ALL PURE B.S

By the way Nibiru is the name of a Mayan God !not a ROUGE planet or Dwarf or star or whatever.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
YES those 2012 people are so silly with their belief in some sort of galactic enlightenment....

Im guessing you dont plan on addressing where I went wrong with my assertions about galactic alignment in the video. I would love to hear it, I have a lot of 2012 religion majors super mad at me for raining on their parade but not a one of them has offered to show any scientific data that refutes the journal of nature article or, in regard to precession, shows why this event which is a visual phenomenon from the earths perspective can have any bearing on the earths physical location in relation to 'galactic center'

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The Same people who believe in the 2012 thing , also believed in the:
Coming ice age in the 70's
Y2K
Planet alignment in the 80's
Global warming (not climate change different subject)

etc
etc
etc

I can guarantee 100% that we will all be writing on ATS on the 22 December 2012 say man that was lame......

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have told a handful of my friends that the mayans were extraordinary astronomers and amazing architects. The calendar is an algorhythm, is it not? Some incredibly bright mayans calculated a calendar out to the date of 2012. Then when they were about to go farther their mayan wives said something along the lines of "get away from those astronomer buddies of yours and come help me with this thing or that thing"
seriously they had no reason to calculate it any further. They were done. Who is the best astronomer of today? Whoever he is he is only an astronomer. I'm not going to go around saying he is a prophet just because he is good at astronomy. So I think the 2012 thing is nothing other than a date. The end of the world is always predicted in every culture and in every age. I learned so much about astronomy from your film, and while I respect the time and effort you put into this piece I was shocked and appalled at what you said about the bible at the end of the second piece. What happened to that scientific thought process you had going there? You threw it out the freaking window. How can you claim that the bible has 100% accuracy in predicting the future? How can you expect to be taken seriously when you believe that? And do you know why it was illegal to have a bible for so many years? Better yet, do you know who made it illegal? Catholic church did. Why? To have power over the people. They convinced people that the church was the only pathway to god. It was to have control. They were not keeping some great secrets from the masses. Please make a film showing me all these so called prophecies of the bible coming true. Which ones? You fail to be anything other than vague when you get to that part.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well obviously you can't prove or disprove anything that hasn't yet happened, so, your main point is invalid.

All I really have to say about all this is.. If you can't see that things are drastically changing and intensifying with each year we get closer to this date, then you're as blind as anyone I know.

Only time will tell, keep your self righteous and "all-knowing" prophetic views to yourself. There's no point in spending hours trying to debunk 1 illegitamate prophecy with another. It's all speculation. Just wait, it's not that far away. Excersize some patience.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Anybody got any clue what is being hidden there, more or less discreet?

Got the coordinates from this video.
Youtube

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Ayrton]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join