It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this??? (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... just randomly found this vid on youtube... anyone know what it is ? It looks real to me but I think its some weather phenoma. Is this a "lenticular cloud" ive been hearing about those... looks like i got a lot of stuff to read about because I'm just getting into all this ufo stuff.

Also what the hell is the ufo federation of light?

Sorry if all this is known information or this video has been shown I've just started getting into all this ufo stuff.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You can see that it gradually changes as a cloud does, so I'd guess some sort of atmospheric optics.

Looks an awful lot like this photo of a Corona.

Very cool photo!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jouseroni
anyone know what it is ? It looks real to me but I think its some weather phenoma. Is this a "lenticular cloud" ive been hearing about those

Close. Specifically this is a pileus cloud displaying iridescence.

Pileus or "mushroom cap" clouds are formed above cumulus. During the day warm moist air in cumulus rises and the clouds tower upwards. Sometimes their vertical growth pushes up a layer of moist air above them. The air layer expands as it is forced up into lower pressure surroundings and adiabatically cools. The water vapour in it suddenly condenses forming a misty veil-like layer of droplets above the cumulus - pileus cloud. Any cloud formed suddenly has all its droplets of similar size - ideal for iridescence or a corona.

www.atoptics.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jouseroni

The Galactic Federation of Light is SUPPOSEDLY a alliance of multiple planets in the Milky Way galaxy consisting of highly evolved benevolent beings such as the Pleadians, Lyrans, and many more. Multiple witnesses have claimed that this exists, it has also been stated in some respects by military whistleblowers, but to this day no solid evidence has appeared. The other major faction reportedly in our galaxy is the Draconian Empire, which consists of the Reptilians, Greys, and many more. Hope that cleared it up a little for you.

Some helpful links
www.exopolitics.org...

www.hyper.net...

[edit on 6/6/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Awesome.. thanks for responses guys

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
oops accidently posted twice.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
A cloud.

This is a cloud.

In the sky.

A cloud in the sky.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Oh and the video.........Just a cloud, looks like someone may have added some false color to it though, but in the end it doesn't matter, it is just a cloud,lol. (Plasma UFO.........
)

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline
A cloud.

This is a cloud.

In the sky.

A cloud in the sky.

Theres absolutely no reason for you to post this I have already got my answers only reason I could think you'd post is you are attempting to talk down to me. Don't talk to me like im some crackpot I hardly even believe in ufos and I certainly don't go believing everything I see or read about.

This comes off as kinda rude... I don't know how to identify these things yet and i have personally never ever in 23 years of being alive seen a cloud like that. Also nowhere in the post did I say i think it was anything other then a cloud (i said i think its some kinda weather phenoma) i just wanted to know exactly what kinda phenoma it was. I'm just saying this comes off as kinda rude... give me a break i'm just getting into all this ufo stuff!
I bet when you were first getting into this stuff you asked dumb questions too (even though in my opionon no question is dumb)..

No offense but from reading this board i've noticed some of you people into this stuff are really high and mighty and arrogant and think you have some hidden "knowledge" that others don't have. When really in actuality none of us know anything about any of this stuff everything you think you know or have learned could be completely wrong..

But whatever this is the net and the net is full of people who say things theyd never say to people offline.

But anyways thanks for responding everyone you have been very helpful!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Sounds like a cool RPG!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis111
reply to post by jkrog08

Sounds like a cool RPG!

what the federation of light thing? haha i was thinking that too it sounds like some old japanese rpg that would be on super nintendo or something lol.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

A cloud.
This is a cloud.
In the sky.
A cloud in the sky.

Yes it is but its a great capture of this phenomena...

How about ya just enjoy the view for once?

Iridescent Clouds

GADZOOKS

I just realized what day it is today

SCHOOLS OUT FOR THE SUMMER

AARRGGGGGGG

[edit on 6-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

A cloud.

This is a cloud.

In the sky.

A cloud in the sky.

Theres absolutely no reason for you to post this I have already got my answers only reason I could think you'd post is you are attempting to talk down to me. Don't talk to me like im some crackpot I hardly even believe in ufos and I certainly don't go believing everything I see or read about.

This comes off as kinda rude... I don't know how to identify these things yet and i have personally never ever in 23 years of being alive seen a cloud like that. Also nowhere in the post did I say i think it was anything other then a cloud (i said i think its some kinda weather phenoma) i just wanted to know exactly what kinda phenoma it was. I'm just saying this comes off as kinda rude... give me a break i'm just getting into all this ufo stuff!
I bet when you were first getting into this stuff you asked dumb questions too (even though in my opionon no question is dumb)..

No offense but from reading this board i've noticed some of you people into this stuff are really high and mighty and arrogant and think you have some hidden "knowledge" that others don't have. When really in actuality none of us know anything about any of this stuff everything you think you know or have learned could be completely wrong..

But whatever this is the net and the net is full of people who say things theyd never say to people offline.

I would say this to you offline and in your face with no problem.
It's a cloud in the sky.

Please be less offended in the future.

It's good you are getting into Ufology. It is interesting and that's why all of us are here. I don't intend to turn you off of it.

If it means anything to you, I would shake your hand if I met you and smile.

P.s. I would have written just "it's a damned cloud" but there is a rule against one line posts here at ATS.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

A cloud.
This is a cloud.
In the sky.
A cloud in the sky.

Yes it is but its a great capture of this phenomena...

How about ya just enjoy the view for once?

Iridescent Clouds

GADZOOKS

I just realized what day it is today

SCHOOLS OUT FOR THE SUMMER

AARRGGGGGGG

[edit on 6-6-2009 by zorgon]

Who says I'm not enjoying it? It's a good shot...

Of a cloud in the sky.

Be good viceroy.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Well the links I provided might help understand the details of the rumored 'galactic alliance'. I mean it makes some sense when you research heavily the field of Ufology. Also if you are looking for great cases that provide a lot of proof then I suggest you take a look at the threads linked on my signature (on the bottom of this reply, called 'Blue Books Best')...Also you might be interested in threads authored by internos and Mikesingh. You can use the search function to enter thread author to find their great threads.

Also don't worry about how some replies can come off as sarcastic or demeaning, ATS is a serious place and UFOs are taken VERY seriously here. A lot of times it is all in professional debate, so do not take anything to heart.

But also don't present some speculative evidence to the board without being prepared to face extreme questions and ridicule.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
There's a few more Pileus cloud vids here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
this stuff is interesting thanks for posting links guys I'd never seen or heard of one of these til today.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

A cloud.

This is a cloud.

In the sky.

A cloud in the sky.

I would say this to you offline and in your face with no problem.
It's a cloud in the sky.

Please be less offended in the future.

It's good you are getting into Ufology. It is interesting and that's why all of us are here. I don't intend to turn you off of it.

If it means anything to you, I would shake your hand if I met you and smile.

P.s. I would have written just "it's a damned cloud" but there is a rule against one line posts here at ATS.

haha man its cool I just overreacted sorry.
its hard to tell if people are just being rude for the sake of being rude or if thats just their typing style.

I really shouldn't be getting offended over things I read on the net anyways. So once again sorry.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Well the links I provided might help understand the details of the rumored 'galactic alliance'. I mean it makes some sense when you research heavily the field of Ufology. Also if you are looking for great cases that provide a lot of proof then I suggest you take a look at the threads linked on my signature (on the bottom of this reply, called 'Blue Books Best')...Also you might be interested in threads authored by internos and Mikesingh. You can use the search function to enter thread author to find their great threads.

Also don't worry about how some replies can come off as sarcastic or demeaning, ATS is a serious place and UFOs are taken VERY seriously here. A lot of times it is all in professional debate, so do not take anything to heart.

But also don't present some speculative evidence to the board without being prepared to face extreme questions and ridicule.

Yeah I kinda overreacted about that whole thing... i apoligized to the guy. Anyways everyone on this board seems pretty cool and open about talking about whatever the subject at hand is.

I got so much stuff to learn most of these things I'm just hearing about the only things ufo related I really know about are just the badics from a couple documentaries and I watch that ufo hunters show on history although I'm not a big fan of it. I'm just getting into this type of stuff but I've been into paranormal stuff since I was little kid so I'm pretty knowledgable in that subject.

Anyways I'm just ramblimg. Once again thanks for all the info and links. I'm checking out the links in your sig now

top topics

join