It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg vs Bilderberg: Could The Power Elite Be At War?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Bliderberg vs Bilderberg: Deciding Gordon Brown’s Fate

Gordon Brown is fighting for his political life today as factions within the all-powerful Bilderberg cabal cross swords to decide his fate.

As he joins Barack Obama and French President Nicolas Sarkozy in commemorating the D-Day landings in Normandy, Gordon Brown will no doubt wish he could draw strength from Britain’s past glories and apply that strength to his own battle for political survival.

He has already shown that he intends to make a fist of it. His cabinet reshuffle and his refusal to stand aside are both indications that he intends to fight on.

But in order to survive this one he’ll need the full weight of his Bilderberg sponsors fully behind him. No doubt about that.

Problem is, Bilderberg has turned in on itself...

Source...

Cool article about in-fighting at Bilderberg. Not sure where the article's author gets his information from, but it's a real good insightful take regardless. It seems factions within the Bilderberg elite are at war over Gordon Brown's 'global new deal' proposal, in other words the establishment of the new economic world order.

Because Brown has been used by Bilderberg to front up the new economic deal, he's become the target of the Bilderberg right-wingers who don't want a global currency or a 'global new deal' of any kind. The UK political crisis which sees Brown fighting for his political life as we speak was engineered by the Bilderberg right-wingers to get rid of him and do away with the global new deal into the bargain.

It's interesting to think that in-fighting actually happens in the Bilderberg ranks. You never really think of it in that way.

Anyway, a real thought-provoking article if you'd care to check it out and let me know what you think.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Because Brown has been used by Bilderberg to front up the new economic deal, he's become the target of the Bilderberg right-wingers who don't want a global currency or a 'global new deal' of any kind. The UK political crisis which sees Brown fighting for his political life as we speak was engineered by the Bilderberg right-wingers to get rid of him and do away with the global new deal into the bargain.

It does make you think in all honesty. Why would the expenses scandal that kickstarted the problems Gordon Brown is facing have suddenly just 'appeared', as if by magic? Why now? Why not last year or next year or ten years ago or in ten years time?

Good find. I think there's definitely something to this. It will be interesting to see if Brown survives or not -- if the hawks or the lefties win.

Excellent post

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Dont they have wars to plan and terrorist attacks to work on ??

Maybe some of them are taken to sensible decisions and BB will
not have it !

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I think his logic is flawed regarding Bilderberg "Right-Wingers", not wanting a global currency, or global economic infrastructure.

Bilderbergers would ALL want to consolidate their power. Guaranteed.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Dont they have wars to plan and terrorist attacks to work on ??

Of course. But the New World Order still needs its New Economic World Order so that it can gain tighter control over the distribution of money.

They don't want REAL terrorists having access to cash or they might start planning and funding their OWN terrorist attacks

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
I think his logic is flawed regarding Bilderberg "Right-Wingers", not wanting a global currency, or global economic infrastructure.

But that's the whole point as I see it. Most people hold the same view of Bilderberg as you seem to hold. Like they never disagree. Like they never have in-house power struggles.

I don't think his logic is flawed at all. I think the average conspiracy theorist's logic is flawed and that's why groups like Bilderberg are able to exist.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I agree. But I don't get how giving up the dollar and replacing it with a global currency would necessarily consolidate the power of ALL Bilderbergers. It would consolidate the power of some, sure, but not all. That's why the hawks are fighting tooth and nail to keep the dollar and the protectionist system that keeps them rich and powerful.

The Bilderberg group must consist of factions like everything else is what the OP is saying. No one system will sever them all.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
From my research I've been able to theorize that there has always been a power struggle between the European Rothschild faction, the American Rockefeller faction, and the Eastern countries of Russia/China/India etc...

Each faction wants to consolidate power in their favor. Recent evidence of this was the short-lived Russia/Georgia conflict.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Persia/Iran is a big player in the eastern Contingent. The Rothchilds will need take their hat to the Iranians/ Persians; if they do not the Rothchilds will not survive. I don't see the Europeans sharing power with Israel. Based on past history, the elites will start culling each other; in fact, there are already weird plane crashes.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
From my research I've been able to theorize that there has always been a power struggle between the European Rothschild faction, the American Rockefeller faction, and the Eastern countries of Russia/China/India etc...

Each faction wants to consolidate power in their favor. Recent evidence of this was the short-lived Russia/Georgia conflict.

Yeah, well said. Very well explained. And I think there are also factions within those factions, left and right style factions.

The lefties within the Rothschild and the Rockefeller factions often favour one direction, while the righties favour another.

The general modus operandi of Bilderberg being to centralize power in one way or another means that a consensus will usually override personal opinion, I'm sure.

But when it comes to matters as enormous as the world is facing today I would say personal opinion is far more likely to get in the way and that's when the problems arise.

If there is some serious in-fighting at Bilderberg it will almost certainly result in the end for Gordon Brown. They put him their in the first place, and if push comes to shove, they'll remove him as well. As the article says, we’ll see soon enough.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

That is true about Iran, though they don't have as much power economically as other countries might have. They are a major road block in the Middle East for both the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds.

Your on point about the in-fighting as well. It has begun. People like Alex Jones would like to lead you to believe that the global elite already have this in the bag, and the only thing remaining is to subtly consolidate power under every ones noses. The opposite is actually occurring right now; the economy is a beast that cannot be tamed and many of the elites have lost alot of money since this began. With grassroots protests sprouting up all over the globe the elites are in panic mode. To see evidence of this, one only needs to look back at the recent fiasco in New York involving the low-flying passenger jet. They've resorted to scare tactics, something you would never see unless the Rockefellers weren't in a state of panic themselves right now.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by winston_boy

One of the major 'inside factions' as well would be those who are against what the global elites wish to accomplish. People who can't get out, even if they wanted to. They are actively involved in sabotaging plans as best they can, and one of the best ways of doing this is blowing the whistle on insider operations.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hello,
Yes, I think that the 'expenses' fiasco appearing now is no accident. My take on it is that I think that our Gordon has done far too good a job in protecting the country from the economic crisis. (I am not a fan of his by any means). He has absorbed most of it into future debt and this has somewhat cushioned the blow.

I think that there will be a phase 2 to the economic crisis and they would rather have a Conservative government in place because the Conservatives will just let them all fail. I think that they want it to really hurt and they want blood on the streets. I hope I am wrong but that is the way I see it unfolding.

The other thing that struck me as being odd was when Ken Clark suddenly appeared back in the Conservative party, presumably as a future Chancellor. Then I found out that he had previously attended Bilderberg meetings. So if he has agreed to their agenda, whatever that is, they want him in power as soon as possible.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think the expenses scandal in the UK is a complete giveaway that something is being manipulated from on high. It's been known for decades that politicians have been doing this stuff, but only now has it all suddenly emerged.

The question, though, is whether a united Bilderberg Group is behind the scandal or whether, as the OP is saying, it is in-fighting within Bilderberg ranks that is the cause.

Or whether the scandal has simply 'appeared' "as if by magic"...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I think the expenses scandal in the UK is a complete giveaway that something is being manipulated from on high.

You're not wrong there bud. You can read these people like an open book. I like this thread. It depicts the Bilderberg arena as it is, not like Alex Jones etc would have us believe. It's powerful, yes. But maybe not so 'all for one' as they would like us to believe.

But you're right about the ex's scandal. When something as big as this crops up you can bet your last dime someone's behind it. You don't get a rash less you been stung.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Are you saying you think there are 'Bilderbergers' who are not Bilderbergers, so to speak? It's an interesting idea.

I certainly think it's just as likely as the idea that all Bilderbergers are of one mind and one voice, all of the time, as people like Alex Jones and David Icke would have us believe. I really don't think things are that 'black and white', not even at the elite level.

I also think you're probably right about factions within the group. The article I quoted from at the top of the post also said:

Word from those with ears and eyes inside the corridors of political power suggests the great and the mighty are not at all in concord over the way forward.

Following the recent G20 summit in London, and the Bilderberg get together in sunny Greece where the central agenda was of course the global economy – the establishment of the new economic world order complete with a new global currency controlled by the World Bank – word is the usually cohesive think tank is showing signs of in-fighting.

Factions within the cabal have reportedly reverted to type—progressive economists, futurists like PayPal founder Peter Thiel and global overlords David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinsky are all in favour of pushing forward with the Brown/Obama-fronted plan for a new economic infrastructure as per the ‘global new deal’ superplan presented to Congress by Gordon Brown last March.

The Bilderberg hawks and reactionaries, on the other hand, disagree. And they disagree loudly.

SOURCE...

Food for thought...

[edit on 6-6-2009 by winston_boy]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It's looking more and more to me like Bilderberg in-fighting is the cause of the current political scandal in the UK. Why else would it be occurring now? Gordon Brown has done everything asked of him by his Bilderberg and Davos Group buddies, so why would they want to oust him now?

Answer: They don't. But someone does. And that someone has to be a faction inside the Bilderberg group, otherwise they simply wouldn't have the power to cause such tsunami-like ripples.

This is an excellent thread with an exellent opening post. I'm eyes all wide and buzzing

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by winston_boy

There are outside influences that congregate with the global elite. Some of them form a relationship inside these inner circles, and once they become privy to their plans, some, if not most, would disagree with what they're trying to do. If they get vocal they would get blackmailed or killed. Russo was the diamond in the rough though. He was able to give us something, and he has left himself a legacy for it.

The only way some of them can fight back is through subterfuge. Take as an example the insiders who release the complete guest lists at the Bilderberger meetings.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Tgautier13]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The power struggle from with in is indeed an unknown variable that could have serious consequences for the end game. This power struggle should have close attention payed too.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

i wish it were not so

but i am afraid you may be correct

may God have mercy on us all

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join