It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have to be Destroyed by Me: The Pentagon’s Black World

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeytheHair
reply to post by burntheships

do only I notice the numbers the roman numerals on this patch make? As for the rest of the image, well I think I know what it represents.

Yes do tell...
Here is what I see...along with the numeric symbology of 9 -11...
A genie of sorts rising from a book. The genie also has horns and glowing eyes.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

ET,
Thank you for your great addition to this thread!

I read that there was a launch out of Vandenburg AFB, this classification of satellite.

Rocket with secret satellite launched from Calif.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The Navy? Oh yes...the Navy. I stand corrected!

Groom Lake started out as an Army Air Corps Gunnery Range during World War II. In the mid-1950's Lockheed was searching for a remote base to test its new U-2 spy plane. Although the runway on the remote dry lake bed was unusable, the location was deemed to be ideal due to its remoteness and by the summer of 1955 construction of a 5,000 foot runway began, with two hangars and some temporary living quarters. Later surplus Navy military quarters were dismantled, shipped to Groom, and reassembled. The first U-2 arrived on a C-124 later in 1955. The U-2 was reassembled, checked out, and on August 4, 1955 Tony Levier made the first flight test.

With the arrival of the A-12 program the runway was lengthened to 8,500 feet, fuel storage tanks capable of holding up to 1,320,000 gallon of JP-7 were added, as well as three surplus navy hangars and 100 surplus Navy housing buildings. Eight hangars at the south end of the base were built to house the A-12 spy planes.

www.fas.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

"Omnis Vestri Substructio Es Servus Ad Nobis" means "All your base are belong to us."

The army's special groups aren't so sinister, they're just full of nerds!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

It's interesting to note that some patches are seemingly harmless looking, such as Teddy Bear Patch, while others are downright chilling.

reply to post by RussianScientists

The patches themselves are really intriqueing, add to them the cryptic phrases, and its irresitable to search out the secrets!

THE CUTTING EDGE SPACE WARFARE CENTER SPECIAL PROJECTS DIVISION

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53e6d4ded408.gif[/atsimg]

Based at Schriever Air Force Base in Colorado, the Space Warfare Center's mission is to evaluate the performance of space and missile systems, integrate space systems into military operations, and train space systems operators.

One can assume that the Special Projects Division performs similar functions for "black" space systems.

credit

NRO —SNAKES, NUMQUAM ANTE NUMQUAM ITERUM
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de121dcd109c.gif[/atsimg]

A National Reconnaissance Office program patch, whose referent remains entirely obscure. The Latin inscription translates as "Never Before, Never Again."
credit

NOTE: The Three Vipers -
The Three Blue Stars -
The Eight White Stars -

And the tail of the vipers wraps around the Earth

edit on 23-9-2010 by burntheships because: format

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
IF I TELL YOU I HAVE TO KILL YOU
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b97fdf1209c.gif[/atsimg]

A generic patch for "black" projects designed by a member of Air Test and Evaluation Squadron Four (VX-4), based at Point Mugu near Camarillo, California. VX-4 eventually merged with VX-5 from NAWC China Lake, also in Southern California, to become VX-9 with detachments at both locations.
credit

TRIANGULUM
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c30c5f68192.gif[/atsimg]

"Triangulum" is reported to designate a variation on the RS6b SENIOR SPEAR sensor system built into some versions of the U-2 spy plane. The Triangulum system allegedly uses twelve antennae along the aircraft's fuselage and an antenna on each wing.

credit

The U-2 was designed to the highest degree of secrecy by famed Lockheed Aviator Kelly Johnson and his "Skunkworks" bureau. The initial system was airborne by 1955 with reconnaissance flights high above the Soviet Union beginning shortly thereafter. Now in the form of the U-2S model, the U-2 system can produce a large amount of photographic data with its highly capable intelligence-gathering suite in real-time. The aircraft traditionally flies above its 70,000 foot listed ceiling requiring the pilot to don a spacesuit-like outfit. .....

....From 1992 onwards, all TR-1 and U-2 systems were designated under the single umbrella of "U-2". The United States Air Force maintains a contingent of 36 active U-2 systems including five two seat trainer types. Additionally, NASA operates two more U-2 units in the form of ER-2 for high-level research purposes. The U-2 system will most likely be retained for some more years (marked in some sources up to the year 2020) of service even though the initial U-2 was fielded in the 1950's. .
www.militaryfactory.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/569041b619c7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8141686f0c24.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c934a5d55d0.jpg[/atsimg]

Hey Burntheships,sorry about yesterday. I had my boss arrive at the door wanting be to work on my day off.
I have copied the enbed codes and i so hope this works.Im going to reply to message after this.
thanks and i think you will have to take the lead at decoding.
Your amazing at what you have done.
edit on 10/12/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed embed image code

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Sorry i dont know where all the links came from,id say you have seen them before but i hope it helps a little.
This is a amazing thread BTS!! I cant get enough of this stuff!!!
thanks for teaching me how to get the pictures up

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/030870fbb388.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: missing letter

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

John, Thanks for the great addition!

THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c934a5d55d0.jpg[/atsimg]

I believe we have here a patch from the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) in conjunction with the partnership of the U.S. Air Force's 2nd Space Space Launch Squadron (2 SLS) located at Vandenberg Air Force Base, California.

2nd Space Launch Squadron - National Reconnaissance Office Mission B-12 "The Cats out of the Bag" "
999 May 22 - 09:36 GMT - Launch Site : Vandenberg . Launch Complex : SLC4 . Launch Pad : SLC4E . Launch Vehicle : Titan 4B . Model : Titan 404B . LV Configuration : Titan 404B B-12 .
USA 144 Nation : USA . Class : Surveillance . Type : Military . Spacecraft : Misty .
Agency : NRO . Perigee : 2,700 km (1,600 mi). Apogee : 3,100 km (1,900 mi). Inclination : 63.50 deg. COSPAR : 1999-028A. USAF Sat Cat : 25744.

This classified National Reconnaissance Office satellite represented the first successful Titan launch in four attempts. The payload had been reported to be a Lacrosse radar imaging reconnaissance satellite. However the short 50 foot Titan fairing was used instead of the 66 foot fairing used by Lacrosse.

This only seems to be used previously for an improved CRYSTAL photo-reconnaissance satellite in November 1992.
The payload therefore could be related to the ocean surveillance triplets, or be an Improved CRYSTAL derivative. Veteran amateur satellite-watchers believed it was the second launch of "Misty," a stealthy optical reconnaisance satellite (the first launch being USA 53 in February 1990)."

edit on 24-9-2010 by burntheships because: format

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Here it appears that this is the patch preceding "The Cat is Out Of The Bag"
But, I am taking a liberal guess...

N R O SLC4E B-34

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/569041b619c7.jpg[/atsimg]
2001 Launch Log

Date Vehicle ID Payload Site* Orbit**

10/05 Titan 404B B-34 Crystal+ (NRO) V SLC4E LEO
www.spacelaunchreport.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

192d Intelligence Squadron patch

The significance of the192d Intelligence Squadron patch: Ultramarine blue and Air Force yellow are the Air Force colors. Blue alludes to the sky, the primary theater of Air Force operations. Yellow refers to the sun and the excellence required of Air force personnel. The key represents military intelligence. The lightening bolts signify electromagnetic emissions. The globe symbolizes Earth, representing the global nature of the unit's support operations. The unit's motto, "Scientia Potentia Est" is a quote attributed to Sir Francis Bacon, which is paraphrased as "Knowledge is Power," representing the squadron's mission of generating intelligence information to accomplish national objectives.

In that statement abone I noticed lightening bolts signify electromagnetic emissions. So whats so important about electromagnetic emissions.

Electromagnetic Radiation from Video Display Units: An Eavesdropping Risk?

If no preventive measures are taken, eavesdropping on a video display unit is possible at several hundreds of metres distance, using only a normal black-and-white TV receiver, a directional antenna and an antenna amplifier. It is even possible to pick up information from some types of video display units at a distance of over 1 kilometre If more sophisticated receiving and decoding equipment is used, the maximum distance can be much greater. It is evident that this possibility has implications with regard to the protection of information. This is especially relevant to cases where protective measures have already been taken, such as encryption and/or physical protection. In any chain of measures taken to protect information, the weakest link may well be the video display unit radiating information around. And as everybody knows, a chain is never stronger than its weakest link.

cryptome.org...

And you allways wondered whar HAARP was. And why tv is being changed to digital. They need clear air waves in order to spy on you easier. And they have known about this since the early 80's.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

JBA,
Thank you for that addition!
I am going to post the picture of your patch here!

" SCIENTIA POTENTIA EST"
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6d13356be53.jpg[/atsimg]

Very Interesting!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Heya Ships
Wow there i was my wondering if you had seen them yet?? and you have them deciphered.
,I got to love that,good work bts. I wish you had of seen the face on my two friends when i showed them your badges.
These two guys arent into any conspiracy or spy stuff and i asked them what they tought the patches were for??
Their answer was aliens
ships to carry Aliens
and more aliens,lol i felt i was back in kindergarden with them

Hey Ships do you think the prometheus badge is one? I wondered because it just didnt look like the others at all.
That is some great work actually on this thread,the LIFE BEHIND GREEN DOOR one and the NOYFB.
It would keep me thinking for hours

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: pressed wrong key cause i tought i seen david icke shapeshift,but it was my dog

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by JBA2848

JBA,
Thank you for that addition!
I am going to post the picture of your patch here!

" SCIENTIA POTENTIA EST"
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6d13356be53.jpg[/atsimg]

Very Interesting!

Ill second that,brilliant intelligence patches. stunning!! makes me want to join the army/air force.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

edit on 12-10-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Hello ships ,hope you well and everything is good.Here is the patches i promised.Thanks for reminding me
with the thread back popped up on my menu

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95bcbb30e155.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6501dbfe5fca.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/71de534798f2.jpg[/atsimg]

ships could you star my latest thread for me because i dont think ats will put it on the boards because its to sensitive,shame its very important.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

From your post: PROMETHEUS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8141686f0c24.jpg[/atsimg]

East Coast Titan IV launch (mission B-30) on April 30, 2005 carrying the last of a class of large radar satellites referred to as “Lacrosse”.

The ultramarine blue circle background (Air Force Blue) had a two-fold meaning. The blue represented the Air Force, and the circle represented the Earth. The explanation was that “the two of them together remind us of our obligation to secure freedom through global vigilance, reach, and power.” The Omega symbol represented the fact that this was the last Titan IV to be launched from the Eastern Test Range. The red octagon also represented the stop sign which signifies the stoppage of the Titan program. The cat’s eyes represent the NRO’s mission of watching over the world. The fifteen stars represented the fifteen Titan launches undertaken by the Fifth Launch Squadron before it was disbanded. The ten yellow stars represented the number of Titan launches accomplished by the 3rd Space Launch Squadron (3 SLS) after it took over the mission from the 5 SLS.

The cartoon characters were from the comic strip Pogo, but were also symbols representing different members of the launch team, including the “Night Gators” who are responsible for moving the classified payloads to the pad under cover of darkness, and the “Booster Badger.” One of the other characters was “Max Muler,” and the last one is unidentified; both their meanings remain unclear. PB stood for Peter Boxer, representing the enlisted men and women and (apparently) one of the Titan Maintenance Controllers of the 3 SLS.

Finally, Prometheus was one of the Titans. His name means Forethought. He is known as the protector and benefactor of man. He gave mankind a number of gifts including fire.

www.thespacereview.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

from your post

SUPRA SUMMUS
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/030870fbb388.jpg[/atsimg]

Google Translate
translates from Latin to English...meaning "Above" or "Over the Sum"

Zorgon also had posted this, and Desert Dreamer had deciphered part of the equation here
good work Desert Dreamer!
Above Top Secret

As deciphered by Desert Dreamer:

NRO National Reconaissance Office

2SLS : 2nd Space Launch Squadron [2nd SLS]

LMA : Lockheed Martin Aeronautics

or

B-XXVIII = The only thing I could find was that this may refer to a US naval photographic plate showing a total eclipse of the sun. If you look at the patch, there is what appears to be a sun behind the eye on top of the pyramid.

Above Top Secret

This one was not quite so clear...here is what I come up with.

B-XXVIII: Possible meanings -

Beilage XXVIII: The Apodicticity of the Ego in its Interrogation

or

B - Beta
XXVIII - Burner

or XXVIII - XXVIII - the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-seven and one

And finally relating to the NRO - DISCOVERER XXVII

www.nro.gov...
edit on 12-10-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The B-XXVIII on the patch is no mystery. The launch vehicle was a Titan 4B, number 28 (usually denoted simply as B-28). I went to Vandenberg for that launch but it got scrubbed so the next day I watched it from Edwards AFB.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think you can interpret these symbols by looking at Rosicrucian "philosophy." The images in these symbols look like "Kult" symbology to me: crescent moons, grim reapers, snakes, rabbits, stars, numerology, swords, etc. -- these are typical symbols used by military-religious cults for many, many hundreds of years. To understand them you need to depart from a strictly military viewpoint, and get more into their Kult religion. For example, take the "Grim Reaper" patch. What can better describe this patch than this passage here from "THEOZOOLOGY, OR THE SCIENCE OF THE SODOMITE APELINGS AND THE DIVINE ELECTRON," by the famous Nazi Dr. Jorg Lanz von Liebenfels found here at NaderLibrary.com www.naderlibrary.com...

Friends, the day of "Final judgment" (krisis), i.e. the division of men, is drawing close! The angels, those who will reap the human harvest, cannot yet be seen -- but those who have ears can already hear how they are whetting the scythes for the mowing down of whole peoples. Krisis, the so-called "Judgment." really means a "division" or "selection." Christ, the God-man, the once more purely bred and transfigured white man of the future will divide them to the right and to the left. Jesus came in order to divide (Lk. XII.51) and he will come again when the Sodomite man will have revealed himself (II Thess. II.3). The time has come!

Hitler's group was nothing if not obsessed with the occult. See "GODS & BEASTS: THE NAZIS & THE OCCULT," by Dusty Sklar here: www.naderlibrary.com... . He had Rosicrucians, Neo-Templars, Oriental Freemasons, and Theosophists all around him. And of course, the CIA brought all of the prominent Nazis over here!

I have to figure out how to mark quotes here.

I enjoyed everyone's nice comments on this thread.

edit on 21-10-2010 by RastaChick because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join