It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have to be Destroyed by Me: The Pentagon’s Black World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
All I can say, is that scrolling through this thread and the link, it makes me sick to my stomach.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

I can understand your feelings. The reason I posted this Op and all the patches is twofold.

One, to expose the secret underground "Black Projects" as much as possible...with out breaking the law. The reason being most people think such things are really just rumors. So if more people become aware of the reality of what is happening, at least more people can be informed, know how to think in reality, and possible even try to do something about the way our tax dollars are spent, and not live in darkness.

I am sure that is what Ralph Nader had in mind when he posted this on his website.

Secondly, to raise people awareness of the level of technology our military posseses, and is constantly working on. While Groom Lake and Area 51 are technically "not military" as they are not controlled by the military...they are really "military".

Our governement has technology that would blow peoples minds. For instance, I will out a doubt believe that they have created craft and use them on a dialy basis...what people call UFOs.

I hope that helps the concept of this thead. While we use terms like "cool" and "intereresting" it is actually no light matter.

Hence the title of the thread...I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have To Be Destoyed By Me!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What super secret tailor is crafting all these patches?

Does he work in the bunker and is he held to secrecy?

Do the ones who wear these patches actually feel they NEED patches to identify themselves or the work they do to others? Like boy scouts hoping to earn the next patch?

The real secret operatives dont need patches or cartoon emblems to understand their mission.

BADGES? THEY DONT NEED ANY STINKING BADGES!

[edit on (6/22/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Watch this amazing satellite footage of Area 51, and Groom Lake.

I am astounded at the sheer numbers of buildings, some of them being huge...and all of the people that work in them...

Look at all of the buses parked outside of the buildings.

Mind blowing, really when you think about it...all those people work there, and can not tell a soul, not even thier spouse.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Part 2 of the video of Area 51, and Groom Lake.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Watching that video brought up questions I never knew I had. What are they doing out there? You were right about the questions! They just keep on coming.

PS, the music was beautiful and a little sad.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Like you, the more I think about it the more questions I have.

I am sure they are making UFO's there, and they probably even make
"aliens".

I found this video showing the secret emplyee flights into Area 51...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
When I watch this it makes me think how not crazy I am, and that there Are secrets galore in our world, there are people that keep deep secrets and pull the strings, this is a reminder of that.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Also found this footage showing what happens when you fly too close to the restricted Area 51...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Yes, we now know that when we talk conspiracy we are only talking reality.

Big strings, they are pulling!

I also wanted to post this video, one of the best...close up footage of Area 51, the road going in, and what happens if you cross over the line.

I am sure the two old gals who broke through either went missing afterwards, or?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I have done a little research about the "green door" patch. My uncle, who is ex CIA said he believes it is from the intelligence dept. That seems to be true, according to what I have found out thus far.

The sensitivity of intelligence information usually requires special handling by individuals with special clearances; this fact distinguishes intelligence data from most other types of military information. Historically, intelligence data has been a closely held resource. The very fact that a piece of information was known could reveal the source. For example, U.S. and British leaders faced many a dilemma during World War II over the use of intelligence collected via deciphered Purple (Japan) and Enigma (Nazi Germany) messages.(2) Too much use of information derived from deciphered messages would have advertised the fact of our codebreaking success. This sensitivity to collection and dissemination of intelligence data led to a closed door approach (known to many as the "Green Door Syndrome")(3) to all areas of intelligence. The Green Door Syndrome dictated the secrecy of communications in support of intelligence efforts. With the advent of increasingly sensitive collection methods, the requirement to keep sensitive sources and methods behind the green door became even greater. The fact that certain circuits even existed required and continue to require classification levels far above those held by many mainstream communications providers. This sensitivity to all things intelligence related has lead to the creation of a worldwide communications infrastructure dedicated solely for the use of, and managed by, the intelligence community.

www.fas.org...

More...

The mystery of the spymaster's metaphor. 'Everybody talks about 'military capability' or 'law-enforcement capability,''' George Tenet told the 9/11 commission in April, three months before his resignation as director of Central Intelligence. ''Well, we sit behind the green door. And for the bang for the buck, the American taxpayer gets a hell of a lot for what we give them.''

But what is the significance of the green door, and what goes on behind it? I put that question to the long-embattled head of the C.I.A. as he was leaving office.

''That phrase has long been used to refer to intelligence units in the military,'' Tenet responded, ''often housed in spaces with a green door to denote the sensitivity of the unit and to alert individuals who did not hold appropriate clearances not to enter those spaces. I used the reference to illustrate the fact that we in the intelligence community conduct our work in secret, in a manner that is not generally evident to the American people.''

www.nytimes.com...

The title of this excerpt was "behind the green door"

Further up the chain of command, National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice, as she recently told the Senate, "convened a series of meetings of NSC [National Security Council] principals in 2002 and 2003 to discuss various issues...relating to detainees." This group, including Vice President Cheney, Attorney General John Ashcroft, Secretary of State Colin Powell and CIA director George Tenet, met dozens of times inside the White House Situation Room.

www.thenation.com...

Of course there is the ebay description that burntheships already included in the OP. This a VERY interesting patch, it looks like it belongs to an intelligence community. With what looks like 'something' sitting in a chair 'typing' or 'steering' maybe this refers to those involved in cyber intelligence or hacking? But the red star in the southwest, as well the one near Siberia surely makes me pause from that theory. And of course this could have nothing to do with intelligence and the green door refers to something else altogether, although I am heavily leaning towards NSA or something like that.

That's all I got right now.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by seagrass

I can understand your feelings. The reason I posted this Op and all the patches is twofold.

One, to expose the secret underground "Black Projects" as much as possible...with out breaking the law. The reason being most people think such things are really just rumors. So if more people become aware of the reality of what is happening, at least more people can be informed, know how to think in reality, and possible even try to do something about the way our tax dollars are spent, and not live in darkness.

I am sure that is what Ralph Nader had in mind when he posted this on his website.

Secondly, to raise people awareness of the level of technology our military posseses, and is constantly working on. While Groom Lake and Area 51 are technically "not military" as they are not controlled by the military...they are really "military".

Our governement has technology that would blow peoples minds. For instance, I will out a doubt believe that they have created craft and use them on a dialy basis...what people call UFOs.

I hope that helps the concept of this thead. While we use terms like "cool" and "intereresting" it is actually no light matter.

Hence the title of the thread...I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have To Be Destoyed By Me!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by burntheships]

While it's obvious that they create things every day, they're secret for a reason.
We all think we SHOULD know, but honestly we do not need to know.
We, as a society, are probably not ready for some stuff they have.
Most of the stuff they have, really.
I mean, as far as Stem Cells go, we're barely ready for the breakthroughs we're experiencing.
Genetic modifications.
All that stuff.
As a society all we'll do is abuse it and wind up hurting each other.

The Governments of the world keep secrets for a reason.
It's in the best interest of the public.
I promise you.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Watch this amazing satellite footage of Area 51, and Groom Lake.

I am astounded at the sheer numbers of buildings, some of them being huge...and all of the people that work in them...

Look at all of the buses parked outside of the buildings.

Mind blowing, really when you think about it...all those people work there, and can not tell a soul, not even their spouse.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by burntheships]

The surface buildings are just that, surface buildings.

Most Armed Forces complexes are underground. They tend to span many many levels and each level has a specific purpose.

They tend to go down far enough that they cannot be detected by any kind of penetrating radars.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ah Fantastic ;up: I too have been waiting for a complete collection of these patches. I have been working on my own collection but dang never enough time...

But in exchange for that 'document' fair is fair

DoD Shuttle mission patches...

STS Contingency Support Office
Department of Defense

Contingency means in case of trouble... notice how the ship looks more like the Buran than ATS?

Extra patch worn on DoD Shuttle Missions

Military Shuttle Missions

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
JANET TERMINAL LAS VEGAS

Sunday when most of the planes are home... The bluish triangular building upper right is the new modern Janet passenger terminal. almost complete. I guess I need to go get some pictures

Janet Terminal
Google Earth August 2008
+36° 5' 30.01", -115° 9' 53.23"

Janet Location

Janet Airlines A collection

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
My Favorite...

Why? Because this actually contains secret (at the time) information... kinda in your face

Its NRO "We Own the Night"

Classified, that is, unless you can read into the NRO's weird symbolism. Apparently, the patch -- right down to the angles of those boomerang shapes -- is a dead giveaway about the launch payload, that, it has now been confirmed, were four "Lacrosse" recon-satellites, which give the U.S. military the ability to monitor problem spots around the world and accurately target weapons in almost real time. Yikes, that is a whole other ball of yarn entirely that I am not going to tangle with now.

The orbits are also correct

www.urbanhonking.com...

And here is one I have not yet had time to track down... (not finished checking the Nadar Lib yet ) its definitely NRO

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/226a0f88e531.gif[/atsimg]

F-22 LOW OBSERVABLES FLIGHT TEST, RAPTOR 4004-JUST PASSING THROUGH

This commemorative patch for a classified flight test of an F-22 Raptor aircraft at Groom Lake shares many symbols with the Special Projects Flight Test Squadron patch. The mascot here is a raptor wearing the clothes of a wizard (like those on the Special Projects Flight Test Squadron patch). The Greek letter sigma hangs from the figure's neck. The collection of six stars, again, is a reference to Area 51. The phrase "IdB" may reference the intended or actual radar cross section measurement of the aircraft. The words JUST PASSING THROUGH reference the fact that, for this test, the airplane had only to fly through the RCS measurement range while engineers collected data from monitoring stations on the ground.

www.naderlibrary.com...

I see an alien with the pyramides behind it and a plane flying among the stars as to space travel. Weird hat weird sh*t.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, fair trade indeed!

Your additions are much appreciated, I thank you!

I am in the process of decipering this patch.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8edce564c06.jpg[/atsimg]
Omnis Vestri Substructio Es Servus Ad Nobis

loosely traslated to english...all your base are servant to us.
But...I am nearly certain it is relevant to zorgon's new amazing thread...www.abovetopsecret.com...
NAVY Space Command Uncovered

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60856368fdb0.jpg[/atsimg]

Naval Surveillance Satellite most likely a (NROL-30)

[edit on 15-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Maybe the white star indicates a point somewhere in space or time, meaning where the alien may be from. Just because it is on the patch and looks like it is on earth does not mean anything.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

On the last patch you showed, I did some research and came up with this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c591e6219c3b.jpg[/atsimg]

I have read that the 4 white stars may represent that the classified satellite launched into orbit was actually the fourth of its type. Four stars. Four satellites.

B-XXVIII = The only thing I could find was that this may refer to a US naval photographic plate showing a total eclipse of the sun. If you look at the patch, there is what appears to be a sun behind the eye on top of the pyramid.

NRO = This is definitely the letters for the National Reconnaissance Office
NRO

2SLS = I believe this refers to the 2nd Space Launch Squadron. They oversee the conduct of safe, reliable and timely launch operations to support Department of Defense, national and commercial customers. That looks like a Titan IV heavy lift vehicle on the patch, and that is part of the responsibility of the 2SLS.
2SLS

2SLS Patch

LMA = I believe this is referring to Lockheed Martin Aerospace (or Aeronautics)
LMA

Supra Summus = Is Latin, and loosely translated means "Above Above" or "Most Superior and Highest"

[edit on 16-8-2009 by desertdreamer]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join