It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have to be Destroyed by Me: The Pentagon’s Black World

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
SEMPER EN OBSCURUS SPECIAL PROJECTS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d9dd02a006b.gif[/atsimg]

Paglen says came from an Air Force Special Projects office that managed the F-117A stealth fighter program, bears a picture of a mushroom. The motto around it, "Semper en Obscurus," translates to "Always in the Dark." (Some Latin scholars may quibble that the motto's correct spelling is "Semper in obscuris.")blogs.abcnews.com...

This same patch is now used by 412th Test Wing's Special Projects Office at Edwards Air Force Base,
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 31-7-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
SEMPER EN OBSCURUS SPECIAL PROJECTS

Paglen says came from an Air Force Special Projects office that managed the F-117A stealth fighter program, bears a picture of a mushroom. The motto around it, "Semper en Obscurus," translates to "Always in the Dark." (Some Latin scholars may quibble that the motto's correct spelling is "Semper in obscuris.")blogs.abcnews.com...

Mushroom cults are common place, knights of the round table lol

here is a good lecture on it
video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

we all know what base lies where the red star is on the "silence for a lifetime" patch
.....could it be the smoking gun we have all been looking for?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

yes and the star under the S is likely Sirius A or Sirius B

if you looked at my earlier post you might be able to find more info about bases in the area and what tales have have come out of the area.

enough proof for me.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Dolce patch!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
reply to post by jkrog08

Dolce patch!

That is a great place to start. I can't say whether its right or not though.

I suggest you go deeper (as in down the rabbit whole and start digging into occult and kabalah/gnosticism/rosecrucian/ Satanism/ Luciferian) if you want a more clear picture of the patch.

Very ominous. And I am not talking about a cloaked alien with a blade. . .

That mushroom patch also screams occult. The knights of the round table was a mushroom cult.

so who is the green man and what is behind the green door?

Hmmmm Zim is that you?

And some more on the mushroom and always in the dark.
Old shamans used to climb down into caves where only a certain wavelength or particle of light could penetrate and they would use magic mushrooms and other psychedelics.

The First Earth Battalion was involved in things like this (even trained at the same base as those of the Abu Graib prison scandal).
The movie THE MEN WHO STARE AT GOATS even addresses this whole concept as it was based on reality.

As a side note there, if one ties the illuminatus trilogy in there. . . . george clooney exposes an all seeing eye tattoo on his chest like the leaders of the illuminati. LoL could they be hinting at something? I always thought the hate filled hollywood has had an unnaturally long love affair with the man.

edit on 1-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Hell yeah its real and the metal its made of is not of this world

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

And some more on the mushroom and always in the dark.
Old shamans used to climb down into caves where only a certain wavelength or particle of light could penetrate and they would use magic mushrooms and other psychedelics.

The First Earth Battalion was involved in things like this (even trained at the same base as those of the Abu Graib prison scandal).
The movie THE MEN WHO STARE AT GOATS even addresses this whole concept as it was based on reality.

I found this video really interesting, a little glimpse into that FEB reality. I ignored what he
says in opening, as those who follow occultic practices will most always throw you off.

www.firstearthbattalion.org...
edit on 1-8-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur

we all know what base lies where the red star is on the "silence for a lifetime" patch
.....could it be the smoking gun we have all been looking for?

You bring up an intereseting point about that red star, which we discussed earlier in the thread.
Must say that its hard to ignore the coincidence...

Violator has a great thread going on DULCE...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another good thread here:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Sorry I never meant to say that the actual FEB was bad as I was hinting at psy-warfare.

I can personally attest to their practices as I trained under and individual who is now a world champion at 135 lbs in the UFC and he practiced techniques very similar to those developed by FEB.

Meditation, visualization, breathing, and then generally destroying one's comfort zone.

Just a totally different kind of dancing if you catch my drift lol.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Double post

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Understandable, I added that part for everybody, as I realize the implications...could be
construed, I am interested in observation, but not participation if you follow, at least not
beyond a standard martial arts level into the estoteric.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

So i did some digging around and "the Green door" in military lingo refers to the obvious Very top secret, im guessing that the color green plays a key as well perhaps something to do with clearence.

In stories about, and having to do with a green door, someone is always not allowed in (so it may be a secret society maybe templars etc...) and a friendship is brewed behind the door, could this be a patch for officals who work with aliens in top secret?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

on a side note the Free Masons are into the Green doors also.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Sorry, I completely abandoned this thread. Yeah, it didn't appear to unusual to me, just novel. It certainly wasn't like any craft other than fitting descriptions of the infamous triangle.

It was definitely not a blimp though. At least not the one I saw. It would need to be filled with... I don't even know what. Definitely too small a potential area of gas to provide any lift to it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

As I posted before, I believe the "green door" is nothing but a literal green door with the color having no particular significance. There are rumors of USAF bases having their intel unit's doors always painted green in order to hide their location but give a hint to other troops "in the know."

The intel at my base certainly wasn't advertised (from what I recall) but there were no great lengths to hide it either. From all the intel reports I've received during my time in, they were behind a slew of different colored doors.

As to the red star some are speculating on... due to the nature of the patch being intelligence, I would guess that it suggests a satellite. Seems obvious to me but I may be wrong. As far as the one spot on the globe, I honestly don't have the slightest clue. It may hint at a "main hub" receiving station for satellite info but it makes no sense at all to give that location up, however vague the area is...

ETA: The red star and other location may be generalizations. This may elude to intel units that process informatin gained from recon aircraft, electronic warfare craft, or C3 craft such as the Cobra Ball, Combat Sent, or Rivet Joint. I've met a few of these guys and they don't talk about anything. Ever.
edit on 1-8-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

The intel at your base? Is that what they teach you in EMT training?

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by lcbjr1979

I'm 25, an Air Force veteran of the Iraq War, majoring in RN and Health Sciences, and I'm an EMT.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

No, that's what I learned from my time in the Air Force obviously.

Your point eludes me ma'am...

ETA: I see. You want to argue with me on semantics. I added the word "wasn't" to imply a sense of past-tense. I thought that would be easy to pick up on. This patch has been around long before I joined. This is not a new event.
edit on 1-8-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

No, that's what I learned from my time in the Air Force obviously.

Your point eludes me ma'am...

Really? You were in the Air Force as an RN and EMT,

yet claim to have seen The Green Door?

reply to post by TheMur

As I posted before, I believe the "green door" is nothing but a literal green door with the color having no particular significance. There are rumors of USAF bases having their intel unit's doors always painted green in order to hide their location but give a hint to other troops "in the know."

The intel at my base certainly wasn't advertised (from what I recall) but there were no great lengths to hide it either. From all the intel reports I've received during my time in, they were behind a slew of different colored doors.

edit on 1-8-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I don't understand why they didn't even make much effort to hide the evil in these patches. I guess they weren't for public consumption.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join