It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles and mathematics models

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Crop circles and mathematics models

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Since you did not have your own opinion about video and you just want us to see it (because it's worth 9x
according to you), discussing it is pointless...

Even though I DID NOT see it I say it's a BS. Crop circles always were and always will be a major BS

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

Well, that is just a shame!
Just because there are a few known crop circle hoaxers does not mean that ALL crop circles are hoaxes. I have seen and read several very informative naratives regarding these anomolies and in many, if not most, cases there are some seriously advanced mathetical formulations built into the formations.

To simply dismiss something as "BS" because you don't believe in it is in and of itself, pure BS! Crop circles are alot like baseball and chess - they are dismissed as "boring" or "BS" by those that have ZERO understanding or appreciation for the complexities involved. Tis better to admit that you simply do not understand them and have no desire to than to write them off as "BS" - especially when one has no proof that they are BS.

Good day, mate!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

My theory is that Earth is conscious and 'creates' crop circles to communicate with a conscious universe.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Just because there are a few known crop circle hoaxers does not mean that ALL crop circles are hoaxes.

There are many other hoaxers who do this for fun but they are afraid to go public because they can be easily sued for destroying peoples farms and trespassing ...

I have seen and read several very informative naratives regarding these anomolies and in many, if not most, cases there are some seriously advanced mathetical formulations built into the formations.

What makes you think that I did not read everything is there to read about them and even seen few of them myself ?

I'm following this subject since 80's ... fractal geometry (which is a theme for many of them) is not that seriously advanced once you get to know it, it's been my area of interest for a quite some time (more specifically generation of fractal 3d landscapes using Perlin noise) ...

To simply dismiss something as "BS" because you don't believe in it is in and of itself, pure BS! Crop circles are alot like baseball and chess - they are dismissed as "boring" or "BS" by those that have ZERO understanding or appreciation for the complexities involved.

Oh, I have quite an understanding and appreciation for them as works of art just like I do for photography, painting or CGI.

That said, believing that they are Alien in origin is quite a stretch (BS)...

In this very case seeing is really not believing.

Those who believe in Alien involvement could see bunch of hoaxers doing it with their own eyes and they would still believe that others are made by Aliens

Tis better to admit that you simply do not understand them and have no desire to than to write them off as "BS" - especially when one has no proof that they are BS.

Oh, please, there is a proof that that they are BS all over them (just check the Pi(3.14) one, so obvious, lol), no need to go into that, there is plenty of places on the internet where this subject was and is discussed and debunked ad nauseum

new topics

top topics

join