It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NJ Cops beat man for no reason...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
My fondest hope is that those of you who think this is appropriate action will one day be at the receiving end of this type of police brutality, then tell us how you deserved it!

Would you stand that close to a busy intersection with your shirt hanging open? What if the cops didnt show up and this guy caused an accident killing a family with a little baby?

You nor I would ever put ourselves in this situation, We all know the procedure when a cop asks somthing of us. Whatever it takes to be on your way right?
So what happened... they didnt just get out and start pounding on him for no reason. This is what your all not seeing in the choppy video.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mailman

Are you out of your mind?

How could having an unbuttoned shirt cause an accident? There is a difference between being a a submissive slave and a responsible citizen.

You seem to be advocating absolute submission...you don't seem to understand that being a responsible citizen requires you to politely disobey illegal orders by cops in order to prevent erosion of our mutual civil rights.

But I keep forgetting...cop apologists usually think civil rights aren't rights at all but rather privileges that the police can dispense at whim.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
After watching the 72 year old grandmother get tasered I am more in favor of a Death Wish type of solution to this out of control abuse of power. I am unsure if the cops will get the message any other way.

Whatever... The day is coming and it seems they are doing this on purpose to provoke a response. What is it? Some kind of social experiment? "How much can we get away with?" That seems to be the question they want answered.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

this is the first time I have EVER sided with the police. I usually get fumed over this as well. But I dont see it this time.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The hot cop syndrome can not be tolerated.
They serve the people.
They have no ruling over imbeciles on corners with open shirts.
They should be able to recognize a criminal from a patient.

This was NJ, in Harlem people run with guns all the time.
And criminals do it all the time.
Lets go get criminals in Harlem.
Not so but cops don't have to think like they do for the
phony cardboard grandmas obstacle course that trains them.
No investigation needed.
Case solved.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join