It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple Question For all.. Thank you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hey guys this is my first post .. I just wanted to know from any long time ATS users or anyone who would has any input..

I am 20 years old, Reside in NJ,US ..
I recently joined ATS.. After joining this Site and doing other minor research the world that i have come to know for the past 20 years of my life is obviously not the same planet.. but that is a whole another story as many of know.

My question was it always like this? let me clarify, was it always this much news and this intense or has the intenseity gone up in the past few years if not months.. From what ever your area of speciality.

Just want to know a little about the past before i continue to the future..

Love&Peace all

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
just be true

and do not worry so much

The question you ask is the very answer

We will all face it in time so welcome to ATS and just enjoy your gift

SA

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
simple and to the point ha..
believe it or not.. that helped .. it helps just sometimes to think your not crazy and thats what i needed thanks

LOVE&PeAce

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hey man, welcome to ATS, be prepared to encounter some pretty fringe perspectives... there's some good folk on here.

I'm guessing you're coming from a world events point of view? If that's the case I think it has been intensifying a lot of late, there have been some major world events over the past decade 9/11, Iraq, economic disaster, New Orleans etc, but there's also been a lot of scares that haven't amounted to much, Avian flu, numerous "false" terrorist events etc, there's also been a major power shift in the US with a black man as president - I believe this has made the world a little safer.

Not to be patronising, but you're at an age where you're establishing your own roots and footings in the world, leaving education, living away from family (just my speculation), paying bills etc, so maybe the gravity of world events is coming home a bit more. I gotta say though, these are pretty strange times and I am worried about my future because of the state of the world... but maybe to balance this, we're able to access a lot more information than ever before because of the web, so we're bombarded with more news.

best wishes

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Whatever you do,
1. Choose again.
2. Don't drink the kool aid.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Been here less than a year, but I do know you need to be honest. Be yourelf.
Question everything.

top topics

join