This video was shot over 2 days, the second day a tripod was used, therefor the picture is much better and can allow some level of analysis.
For real in depth analysis, I recommend downloading the full video, it is in high quality (more than 3 GB).
Ya know what would have made for some really good analysis?
1. Get out from behind the window glass and get some clear footage.
2. Get out from behind the smoking chimney that is causing the entire frame to shimmer from heat refraction. ( Which is apparently being interpreted
as "cloaking" )
3. Get someone with another camera to take triangulating footage.
4. Get closer to the hillside.
5. Heck, get on the hillside for a better investigation. It doesn't look that far away.
If the lights are still unexplainable, then you'd have some amazing UFO footage.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.