It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Amazing un-edited UFO video from Switzerland

page: 3
12
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole
 


Where did you derive your 200mph from?

The fastest bird (in normal, flapping flight) is the spine-tailed swift at 105mph, or 170 km/h. Per second it can traverse 47.2 meters. Since the bird's length is 20 centimeters, this means the distance it travels in one second is a meager 236 times it's own body length.

The 'flying spots' in those 4 frames have a quasi-average length of about 30 pixels. The distance between the spots in the second and last frame (didn't use the first because the camera moved) is about 350 pixels (crude average). This means that the spots moved 350/30 = 11.667 times their own length between the second of fourth frame. Assuming the video uses a default of 24 frames per second, this duration of two frames translates to 12*11.667 = 140 times the own body length per second.

The speed of the objects is about 12*(11.667*bodylength) meters per second, or 140 * 3.6 * bodylength = 504 * bodylength kilometers per hour. Assuming a limit of 170 km/h, the objects have to be smaller than 170/504 = 33.7 centimeters. That's feasible for bird body lengths.

It's definitely possible that those are birds - in proportion to their own length, they are not due for a speeding ticket. Of course it's hard to tell how close they are, so they could be something else entirely - they need to be reasonably close, much closer than the lights themselves, to be smaller than 33 centimeters.

Anyway, just wanted to point out that the speed relative to the size of the objects is within the range of birds.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by scraze]




posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
in.ch> I'd like to hear a more detailed description of what you and your girlfriend saw. If possible, show her the footage and give a comparison. It'll take a while to download though.

This sighting reminds me very much of my own, which was also of a cloaked craft with 'dots' of light. If anyone wants you can look back about 4-5 years in my post history and find my original posts about that sighting.

What I saw was basically the same thing. A transparent craft (although the twilight gave the cloaking mechanism away a little, made it shimmer/flicker) with one light at the start, much like the ones shown in the video. After a while another light appeared as it was making a very smooth turn, avoiding travelling across a heavily populated area. The first light was at the front of the craft and the second one at the back, and the other light only appeared as it was making that turn.

One can assume that the light points are propulsion points of some kind. The same thing can very much be said about the craft in this video. It looks as if it's trying to stabilize itself all the time, trying to hover, but not realizing it's cloaking isn't working 100% when it's making these corrections.

At some point there's half an octangle shape appearing as the craft (object I guess) starts to move. The points light up more when it moves more, is what I'm trying to say. There are also more points than the apparent octangle (8 shaped circle if you will), but all the light points always appear within close range of each other, never appearing to be more than one craft.

Also, twice in the video it moves, reveling the half-octangle shape, and at both those instances a light point shines up more brightly than before, lasting for about 5 seconds. This leads me to believe the craft was trying to stabilize itself after a move. Like the crafts propulsion technology works like the space crafts we have today, jetting small bursts of air in different directions to gain momentum in one particular way, only this point was bursting whatever IT uses in all (or at least several) directions, making the light point act like a sort of brake.

At the very least I'm very intrigued by the video as I've experienced something similar myself. Bed now, gonna watch it again tomorrow and try to identify more patterns. If this is fake a -lot- of details went into it.



posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeebsy
Not reflections on the glass, more likely people on the hill with torches (that is my first guess) I will study it some more as the light don't appear to be "normal" torches.


some sort of high powered light...

why would they say its a UFO when its clearly on a mountain side?



posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Entertaining, and definitely demonstrative of the desperation of ATSers searching for the latest ufos. The close object in four frames is probably a mosquito.



posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Anyone who watched the actual video from start to stop wouldn't say it was an obvious hoax with beam lights on the hill or whatever, so don't go there, sisters.



posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
So is it on YouTube yet? I certainly hope so because that is the end all source of proof. Once it's on StupidTube you know it has to be real.

Oh, sorry, I forgot [/sarcasm]

When are you people going to learn? If you find yourself in possesion of really, truely, incredible footage of alien craft, NOT UFOS, but alien craft you don't post it on MoronTube. Instead you give it to MSM.



posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
To me it looks like people on the mountain with lights, all seem to be moving in the same direction and then going back, the light disappears at times because they go behind trees or very tick bushes

Also it could be torches too, the light seem to go from yellow in the lower part to red on the top.

Fire balls floating around?
Foo fighters? as in the ones from ww2?
Energy entities running/flying around?

Who knows?

I kind of feel disappointed, was expecting more from the description of the video in the OP.



Kai

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Kaifan]



posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Anyone who watched the actual video from start to stop wouldn't say it was an obvious hoax with beam lights on the hill or whatever, so don't go there, sisters.


ive seen some real UFOs in real life (just fyi)

i could care less to download a 3gb movie about a few blinking lights

post a clip of the "unquestionable" parts

just because Some UFOs are the real deal, does not mean that they all are

theres alot of fakery going around, so i would need some highly compelling evidence for me to agree "Yes thats a genuine video of a UFO"



posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The object of the video was not so far away from the observer that he could not have moved to a closer position within the 45 mins of the filming. Why wouldn't you try to get closer?
Also, what would possess someone to take such a video shooting directly through the hot air coming out of a chimney, thereby ensuring maximum atmospheric distortion? Surely this would be another reason to move to a better vantage point, during the 45 mins of the filming.
Based on the above, I think there's nothing much to see & the person taking the video knew that.



posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti
 


The camera was my daughters when she was living with me..She found it 3 years ago in a park..I had only used the video camera once and the lighting didn't work then..
WOULD you like to come over to my house and see the camera yourself??????? Matter of fact you can see it isn't fake if you watch the red infrared light against the orb and triangles.
IT HAPPENED exactly as you seen it!
I put it our there so people can see my testimony and to see if others have had the same experience.. and to be HONEST I could care less who believes it or not....
That was the second time it appeared to me... and at the time I thought it was was a special, supernatural message to me since I studied astrology and esoteric things...that's why I talked out loud to it...I very soon learned it is demonic and it is still harassing me to this day.
I told you the truth so Believe what you want..






[edit on 7-6-2009 by Wideawake08]



posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
If you concentrate on the circled area in the pic below between 1.50 and 2.10 you can see someone walking about.





posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hmm... I think they are very much similar to these entities captured up-close in this video (they're on a mountain side too):




[edit on 7-6-2009 by Truth hunter]



posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth hunter
 


You have to adjust your Youtube video (just paste only the last part into the pop up:MYe4iG79vaw)

Interesting video! These lights have such a strange quality, as if seeing through water or something. I see it quite often in UFO videos that I consider, more than likely, genuine. However, it is a shame that there us no point of reference.



posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Sorry ... I tried they way you said but the same blank window comes out...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Truth hunter]



posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irma
If you concentrate on the circled area in the pic below between 1.50 and 2.10 you can see someone walking about.




Exactly this are the interesting things in this video and not the light where I also think this could be tourches although looks alittle strange for tourches.

I think most missed that movement. Good you bring that up.
I see exactly the same movement ..same shape...later in the video just with a different speed.

Considering that this is filmed through a double or tribble glass window I tend to say this might be a reflection from inside the house on the windows glass...forexample a room door openen and closeing.
You have all sort of reflection wehn filiming through glass.

I wonder why the one never openend the window. That had not only eleminate dthe reflection but also made the image a lot better in quality.

There are more such movements..one is like a whole area middle left of the picture brightening up somewhere in the middle of the video.

I see the most likely explanation at the moment : ppl with tourches and reflection on the window.



posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kode
reply to post by CoolBlackHole


... please explain how you were able to ascertain the speed of 200 MPH.



Originally posted by scraze
reply to post by CoolBlackHole


Where did you derive your 200mph from? The fastest bird (in normal, flapping flight) is the spine-tailed swift ...

Ok, nice calculation, thanks, but the question isn’t, was it exactly 200 MPH, but, could it have been a bird. And the answer is, no. Just watch at exactly 9:25, the short version on ATS media, in slowmo of course, after downloading. 200 MPH was a rough estimation; the “thing” was indeed VERY fast; simply too fast for a bird (we are talking about a bird flying in a dense wood, not in a steppe, flying at that speed would be the birdie's immediate suicide), again, watch at 9:25; and, it doesn't look like a bird either; and, don't you think it's somewhat bigger than a bird, unless of course the video accidentally caught Earth's last living Pteranodon-spine-tailed swift.

I don't make ANY claims. I just know the camera caught "SOMETHING" at 9:25, and I don't think it chirps.

And it wasn't Bin Laden/Al-Qaeda.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]



posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
in.ch> I'd like to hear a more detailed description of what you and your girlfriend saw. If possible, show her the footage and give a comparison. It'll take a while to download though.

This sighting reminds me very much of my own, which was also of a cloaked craft with 'dots' of light. If anyone wants you can look back about 4-5 years in my post history and find my original posts about that sighting.

What I saw was basically the same thing. A transparent craft (although the twilight gave the cloaking mechanism away a little, made it shimmer/flicker) with one light at the start, much like the ones shown in the video. After a while another light appeared as it was making a very smooth turn, avoiding travelling across a heavily populated area. The first light was at the front of the craft and the second one at the back, and the other light only appeared as it was making that turn.

One can assume that the light points are propulsion points of some kind. The same thing can very much be said about the craft in this video. It looks as if it's trying to stabilize itself all the time, trying to hover, but not realizing it's cloaking isn't working 100% when it's making these corrections.

At some point there's half an octangle shape appearing as the craft (object I guess) starts to move. The points light up more when it moves more, is what I'm trying to say. There are also more points than the apparent octangle (8 shaped circle if you will), but all the light points always appear within close range of each other, never appearing to be more than one craft.

Also, twice in the video it moves, reveling the half-octangle shape, and at both those instances a light point shines up more brightly than before, lasting for about 5 seconds. This leads me to believe the craft was trying to stabilize itself after a move. Like the crafts propulsion technology works like the space crafts we have today, jetting small bursts of air in different directions to gain momentum in one particular way, only this point was bursting whatever IT uses in all (or at least several) directions, making the light point act like a sort of brake.

At the very least I'm very intrigued by the video as I've experienced something similar myself. Bed now, gonna watch it again tomorrow and try to identify more patterns. If this is fake a -lot- of details went into it.



I don't know that I can get more detailed. I watched this video (just the lights) because I was excited about someone having caught what I saw on video, alas that's not the case, but the lights are similar.

6 points of light, like torches, very bright (more so than this video), and flickering orange. They lasted approximately 3 minutes. No way they were aircraft, campfires, or reflections. I'm hoping there's something in the local news about it, surely someone else saw it...

Also, does anyone know what city this video comes from?



posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If you look to the left and slightly downwards from the lights at about 1:12 you can see someone walking from left to right as they pass a clearing in the trees, at about 1:50 they go back past again and then go right again.

I'm not an imaging analysis expert but I managed to get the figure to show up in pink by messing with levels:

I would say you can make out a head and upper body quite clearly.

I would say it's probably people hiking or just playing a joke. I guess it could be humanoid aliens but it's not very likely really is it?




posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Sorry Irma, didn't realise you had already noticed this!



posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth hunter
 




Here it is.



new topics

top topics



 
12
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join