It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberger treason goes unpunished!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
You only have to look at the attendees lists from over the years, to find some frightening connections, connections that are all too obvious. Every prime minister of the UK since the beginning of the bilderberg group has attended a meeting years before they became prime minister. Is it a case of selection? - you scratch my back, ill scratch yours. I think so. There are trends with the majority of other countries as well, it is not just prime ministers either, many of the top government positions seem to follow this pattern.

Finding out exactly what goes on will be difficult however, I suspect the actual meeting is just a front, the real decisions get made in the corridors between the more influential people. Much like in the political arena (whips etc).

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by whatukno

I think the Revolutionary leaders are Paul Volker and Henry Kissinger.

I agree...can we add Bilderberg Elitest Robert Zoellick; world bank president to the list?

I personally think he is orchestrating worldwide famine...write up here
More here

Starred & Flagged!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmanuva

Here is a link taht tells a LOT of what is going on at the Bilerberg meetings. This one is recent. Important to see their REAL agenda.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thank you for the link also the star and flag. I enjoyed your link.

Yes the orchestrating worldwide famine is not our imagination. We also have a 2009 food crisis going on. The link on on my profile page. I'm talking the US and other countries.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Yes and today I read a very illuminating article, explaining some answers to questions I have about the NWO. It is clear they are trying to eliminate the U.S. sovereignty and other countries sovereignty so they may have ultimate control. That is what the planned demolition of our currencies is all about!

www.infowars.com...

So, what is our solution? Three things: (1) we must focus our attention very energetically on understanding the New World Order formula described above. And (2), as Alex Jones said on June 2: “If we are self-sufficient, they can’t beat us, that’s why they want to shut down all the farms and ranches.” We can add to this, as Alex often has, that we also need to become armed to the teeth, in every possible way (crossbows, learning gun smithing, etc.). Freedom is farmers with guns working together! Now, most importantly, (3), we also cannot underestimate the power of religion, as I think so many of us, even in our movement, have been fooled into doing. With religion, we can even break the laws of physics!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Thank for that ifo. That's a good point. Those who control the money control the masses.

I'm still in Awe that all this is happening so rapidly. There are better ways to fix this without A NWO. These guys have too much power for their own good.

I hope Gordon Brown gets kicked out. That will make my day and I would celebrate with Pink Chablis.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Yes lots happening in the E.U. right now...here is one of the ATS members who has done something incredible...I am supporting this. Take a look and pass it around!

Declaration of 2009 Petition to end Injustices against the People

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Wow, thanks I seen thre thread but missed the petition somehow. Now we need to see who will prosecute these guys. They are all paid off

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

They are corrupt, and greed has become the reason to be an elected office...they abuse the power. They are taking our tax money that we work for to earn and using it to enslave us!

I lilke the things AJ said, especially the part about being self sufficient, (as you are) ! and also being armed to the hilt...and learing how to use the arms.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Thank you and Yes I am aware of the odd mysteries in the back hills of Nevada, especially around Groom Lke, Nellis, and Area 51.

Some very Top secret stuff! Let me know if you find more, Interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join