It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberger treason goes unpunished!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The idea that this is against the best interest of the populace is highly opinionated. I for one think the Bilderbergs are great because they will help humanity bring in a one world govt and put us on a path towards achieving type 1 status as a species.

Why should rich and powerful people not meet and network with one another? I mean so long as cartels arent formed from this then there is no problem.

We have bigger issues to worry about like Codex Allimentarious who is responsible for that ? Those are the people that need to be investigated, I am sure some are bilderbergers but that does not make the bilderbergers as a whole guilty.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Thank you, now that is a violation of the Logan Act.

A government official talking to a private firm is not a violation of the Logan Act. I put it up for a reason, to illustrate what is going on.

Don't get me wrong, I think that the Bilderbergs and the Trilateral Commission are doing bad things to this country, but illegal? Not according to this law.

It's funny how in all reality dealings with these groups is treason, but without concrete evidence from either of these two groups that they hold sway over our elected officials (I mean hard evidence, not speculation, not third party testimony) Then the charge of Treason doesn't go anywhere.

It is treasonous what is happening in this country, our elected officials are just pawns to these two hugely influential groups without wills of their own. (due to large sums of money paying them to be pawns)

The Revolution Needs a Leader!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

So: a complete MSM blackout year after year, for decades, and you still trust them?! If they were working in the interests of the people the issues would be up for public broadcast, not to mention debate and scrutiny.

I for one think the Bilderbergs are great because they will help humanity bring in a one world govt and put us on a path towards achieving type 1 status as a species.

...And I suppose your definition of 'type 1 status' (-what pompous nonesense-) includes reducing world population to 500 million, controlling and surveilling all public activity and the movement of all capital?

We have bigger issues to worry about...

Nobody is saying this is the only issue. But attempts to deflect attention away from it simply promote ignorance.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I for one think the Bilderbergs are great because they will help humanity bring in a one world
Not everyone agrees with a one world government. At the very least not one under the yoke of the oppressive big wigs that make us all "think" that we have a say.

Why should rich and powerful people not meet and network with one another?
Typically that is how this sort of cartel is formed. Through networking!?

I mean so long as cartels arent formed from this then there is no problem.
I think that this is the (quite rational I must say) fear that people are awakening to when it pertains to these little "box socials" that the powerful blue bloods seem to be having. The scary part is that they are bribing the media by letting them in to be "privy." This way they don't tell about what is discussed in the meetings.

If memory serves, people have called more than a few "reporters" on their attendance of these meeting when it was a well established fact that they were there. The response is always the same, "what meeting?"

I honestly believe that no matter what public opinion may be around the world if the laws of your country make your attendance treasonous than it's treason! End of story and you should be arrested and tried for treason. Most especially our President and members of congress.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
we must never rest on this issue but what can we do, we can never get the point to the mainstream media because the media is owned by the big corperations and the highier ups in the corperations are either members of the bilderberg group or have connections to members of the group, in other words THEY control the media and they will report what THEY want to, so i guess we should keep on this subject informing people who don't know & make as much noise on it as we can and then we will no longer need the media, everone will be informed & then we can really take the fight to them, would love to see more ideas.

We're not gonna take it!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

If memory serves, people have called more than a few "reporters" on their attendance of these meeting when it was a well established fact that they were there. The response is always the same, "what meeting?"

I honestly believe that no matter what public opinion may be around the world if the laws of your country make your attendance treasonous than it's treason! End of story and you should be arrested and tried for treason. Most especially our President and members of congress.

I agree Treson is treason, until latley we have been helpless about the world elite gathering privatly to form our Countries. Like someone mentioned though;

Who will punish them?, our Judges and Prosecutors have ties.

edit grammer

[edit on 7-6-2009 by wonderworld]

[edit on 7-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

I agee! We also know that any hidden, secret government meetings held with Bilerbergers are not in our best interest. These global clowns create new laws, using homeland security, IMF deception and numerous others.

The plans from the Bilderberbers go directly through the G20 to make new global treaties. The US is not being looked at as a global Super power, any longer.

They caught us on our knees begging for money.

There will eventually be a fight for that power.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Those of you who fear population reduction and etc should not worry so much. Because if the elite want power and wealth they need billions of masses the more people there are the more people they can control and make more money off the backs of.

Eco-activists who want to see a population reduction sicne they beleive humanities growth is a detriment to the planet, these bilderbergers dont care about that they care about power and wealth, which increases with the more people there are.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

They are truly only out for themselves. Here is a link that describes what it is they are up to. This link is more important than the one were on now; however Treason is a serious crime and also out of our hands.

Take a look, kind of scary.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I think the Revolutionary leaders are Paul Volker and Henry Kissinger.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
ya'll better hurry up and rebel before you're too deep in the hole then.

and without a plan, the military will absolutely crush us. they've got the guns... and we've got the numbers.. but i still think we have little chance. americans are ignorant lazy. they'd rather continue being slaves than getting up and fighting.

you think american soldiers wont fire on american citizens? ya bull#. watch and learn

edit: sorry. on the topic of the bilderbergers. THEY MUST ABSOLUTELY BE STOPPED. come onnnnnn people!!! before its to late!

[edit on 7-6-2009 by whateverponcho]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
couldn';t this apply to the israseli lobbyists,,, and aipac

or any foreign lobby

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'm glad to see that you are now gaining a better understanding of the Bilderbergers and what they do.

If you read Daniel Estulin's book on the Bilderbergers you will have a full understanding of how they have been influencing the nation's policies since 1954 through the CIA, IMF, UN, World Bank, government leaders etc. They choose our leaders as a matter of fact. What happened before 1954? the CFR, UN and so on. We've always been ignorant of the true intentions going on in this world.

The Bilderbergs choose the candidates, so that whoever wins will still be a Bilderberger puppet and easy to control (e.g. Kerry, John Edwards, Clinton, Al Gore, etc.). It doesn't matter who you vote for in the main parties, they are all Bilderbergers.

Those candidates who are NOT Bilderbergers (e.g. Ron Paul) don't stand a chance to win anyway, because they are independent and the Bilderbergers will make sure they don't win. How? Hmm, they control the media, and the people are controlled by the media.

If you want to point a finger at someone, then you should look more into the inner circle of the Bilderberger Group - Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller, Jeroen Van Der Veer (Shell) etc.

Every year they invite many people to the meetings, but most of them are just one time guests. Even Shirley Temple was once invited. You think she's got anything to do with anything?

There may be around 150 people at each meeting, but only a handful are chosen to lead, and these chosen ones (incl. the Rockefellers) are chosen by the Rothschilds, and the Rothschilds are descendants of the Sinclairs.

Do you see any Rothschilds or Sinclairs in the Bilderberger Meetings? No, because they are the true secret rules, not the Rockefellers. The Rockefellers are their CEOs, known to the world.

My conclusion is that there's no way you can stop the Bilderbergers, because they are not at the top of the pyramid. And the ones at the top of the pyramid are untouchable.

You think that the people are winning in the European elections? The British political parties are all led by Bilderbergers. David Cameron is a Bilderberger, and of course Gordon Brown is. It doesn't matter which main party you vote for, they are led by Bilderbergers. Even the Liberal Democrats in the UK.

The following is a list of the Bilderberger attendees this year:

Bilderberger 2009 List of Attendees

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Studenofhistory
If exposure is what the Bilderbergers don't want,then let's do all we can to bring them into the mainstream media. The title of this thread is excellent. Treason it is and we should try to build a groundswell of righteous anger on the net for the arrest and conviction of all members of this group.

Ground swell??? Airstrike (righteous or not).

[edit on 6·8·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Absolute power absolutely corrupts my friend.

It's like Communism. Good on paper. Bad in practice.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

Yes they have blatantly broken the laws here. Something must be done. How does our Countries turn out back and allow this. We do still have a few rights left.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

We may have the result of fascisms far worse than communism. I was hoping these got would stay in hiding but it seems we are drawing them out.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

I'm sure there are representitives form both israseli lobbyists and aipac, probanly moreso at a G20 meeting.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by epete22

The evil power elite's weapon is money.
As individuals, we can collectively c---------- money to crash capitalism.
Everyone just print money and purge the economies.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by ctjctjctj]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ctjctjctj

If they can get away with it, why cabt we?

We would go to Federal Prison.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join