It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Intends to Hire Enron Lobbyist in Campaign to Buttress Its Image

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Fed Intends to Hire Enron Lobbyist in Campaign to Buttress Its Image

www.bloomberg.com

The Federal Reserve intends to hire a veteran lobbyist as it seeks to counter skepticism in Congress about the central bank’s growing power over the U.S. financial system, people familiar with the matter said.

Linda Robertson currently handles government, community and public affairs at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, and headed the Washington lobbying office of Enron Corp., the energy trading company that collapsed in 2002 after an accounting scandal. ....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." -Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

Woodrow Wilson - 28th president of the USA.

This dangerous private institution has had little criticism during its existence. In fact, I bet most Americans don't even know it's privately owned. I believe they have grown too powerful to be stopped. These people are not going to surrender easily and will perhaps only be stopped during a revolt. On the other hand, the people behind the fed don't go publicly often and are not generally know by the public.

www.bloomberg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join