It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Sanchez Rips Bill O'Reilly For Lying About CNN And Murdered Army Recruiter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Rick Sanchez Rips Bill O'Reilly For Lying About CNN And Murdered Army Recruiter

Nice, we know the other mainstream news channels are lying bastards. Now we can nail Faux and lump them in as well. Nice to be able to back up what we have been saying for quite a while with real proof. Sadly, this adds no credibility to CNN as they only want the ratings.

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Think this is the first time FoxNews has "distorted the truth"?

More like they are #1 at it

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I can't see the video.

It gives me "malformed id".

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Rick Sanchez is just as much as a tool as Bill O'Reilly, if not even worse.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Dr. Wizard

I consider myself an 8up individual, but your avatar takes the cake. That show is the new definition of "8up"

But yes, BO and RS should just go off together somewhere

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

They are all pretty even. I watch them all to see the discrepancies. All of them distort the truth and often completely misrepresent the story in general...hell we're lucky if they even talk about REAL news!

Corporate owned media and corporate owned government...the internet is the only place to find real news and even that is full of garbage to sift through!

I'd love to take corporations out of media...and do the same thing as I'd like to see happen with the health care industry...make it non profit.

Take big business out of the news media. That would be a great step to start correcting things.

It just too difficult to change the minds of the misinformed without doing so.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

hmm..

Of all, I distrust I guess you could say foxnews the most.

With the Glenn Beck jump thats just the icing on the cake for me personally.

I can't win that argument with everyone, so I wont try, but thats my opinion of course.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Glenn Beck seemed like he was all over the "truth movement" at first, but not really anymore. Lately his show seems like more distractions as usual.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Yes, they are all distractions IMO.. fema camp.. etc..disinformation distracting from the truth

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

That's definitely understandable and really I don't blame you for it. I do agree with some things GB says...but many I do not...and frankly he's quite annoying at times. Everyone else at fox I can't stand.

I think Rachel Maddow is a bit "better" than the rest of the sham network MSNBC as well...at least it seems that way to me. The worst thing about Fox news that it's the only "conservative" network...and by that...it's the Neo-con network and it will never escape that label. Those who believe in anti-war/small government ideology have nothing to turn to and no one to represent them in the news media.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I see what you are saying

Honestly, I think bloomberg is the best non-bias network.. although I wonder sometimes...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
So do you guys have problems with the news journalists or the analysts on these networks?

The journalists do a fairly good job reporting the news without any bias. The analysts are of course giving their opinion on the subject they are addressing so it is natural for some to not agree with them, because they are infact biased in their opinions as are all of us.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Glenn Beck seemed like he was all over the "truth movement" at first, but not really anymore.

I agree. Another odd change I've noticed lately is that he's suddenly had a few anti-war people on saying we need to leave the middle east...I even heard him say we were ready to get out of Iraq which completely contradicts his previous stances.

Can you imagine for a moment if there was someone on Fox news railing against intervention in the middle east all the time?

Of course most would cry foul on that..but it would still be crazy to see. What would Hannity do? Commit suicide? Here's hoping! HAHA!

Hannity and Olberman are the worst IMO.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I think bloomberg is the best non-bias network

I don't get that on my cable unfortunately...although the news articles from bloomberg.com on the net always seem to give great information..especially in regards to the fed.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
yeah, they aren't bad..

they are on like the "digital plus" here, so you have to have something as well to get it... yeah

but its ok.. better than CNBC in quality, but the only thing that sucks is CNBC gets information faster, and they usually have on the "bigger players"..

plus becky quick is hot and I love CNBC in the morning

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I don't like Rick Sanchez, he is very opinionated for someone that is supposed to be reporting the news.

I don't like spin with my news, Ill spin it myself thank you, just report the facts and leave the people to their own opinions.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
FYI: O'Reilly did acknowledge the mistake, and said he made his comments based on "Prime Time" news coverage. He apologized.

Everyone makes mistakes....including Bill O'Reilly. No big whoop!

new topics

top topics

join