It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your weirdest conspiracy ever?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hi there fellow earthlings,

I was surfing around the internet just a couple of days ago and realized there are some really weird conspiracies out there. Now don't get me wrong, I am a hardcore conspiracy theorist my self and have come up with some strange things, but are some a little to "weird"?

What I want to know is, What's the most weirdest Conspiracy Theory or story you have ever heard?

My weirdest conspiracy is what my friend told me a few years ago in high school, and trust me he is sane. He told me that the 1 in 10 fish they sell at pet shops are fitted with spy cameras by the government to spy on unsuspecting families.

Now it's your turn, feel free to provide links and all contributions will be starred.

Important: This thread is not made to degrade or be rude to other members or their theories. This includes non members. I ask moderators patrolling this thread to PLEASE enforce this rule.

Also, this topic is not limited to threads here at ATS. Personal stories and finding are welcome

And...
This may also include your weirdest story, "Conspiracy Related" you have heard.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Piranha]

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Piranha]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
i read online that alot of people think that toll booth operators get to keep the money their given.
apparently people think these are local highway bandits who are professional and courteous. many people i know would like to do this for a living.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Years ago I came across an essay, who knows, perhaps here; about how the Insurance Companies along with the Global Oil Cartel controlled the world.

I've read so many "conspiracy theory" books and posts over the years that they blur, and take note that I subscribe to none in totality.

If I could just find that essay, I would be a happy man. Whether it was fiction or not it was beautifully written and made so much sense...

Not that I believed it.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Indigo kids. I can't describe it any further without possibly offending one of them, but the entire "conspiracy" of it seems to be a bumbling contradiction.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Piranha

The stupidest one I can think of is that a guy called Steve Lightfoot thinks that the famous horror writer Steven King actually shot John Lennon

(instead of the CIA MKULTRA controlled patsy Mark Chapman)

youtube clip: Lennon murder conspiracy guy outside the Dakota..

youtube clip: Man claims Stephen King killed John Lennon

[edit on 6/6/2009 by alienanderson]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Real world is more absurd than you can ever know.

My life is the most absurd conspiracy going. Have not had any privacy for 17 years, with people monitoring absolutely everything in it, but still they come to wrong conclusions all the time.

On stuff i have heard, there is not much. I think the biggest conspiracy is that humans conspire to tell themselves that they are smart. I think this is used to protect so many secrets. Best way to keep secrets is to play on peoples importance, and how they think they know everything.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Money.

Why would young, strong, smart, free people allow an unfair imaginary concept - a rigged game- to enslave them to old, weak, lazy, mean and incompetent people?

Ranks right up there with Law/Government

new topics

top topics

join