It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 2012 passes, and nothing happens...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TurboDC4
Pick any date and there will be someone out there who thinks that it's when the world will end. Ever since the start of time, we've been obsessed with predicting the end of time, and countless people have been made fools of in the process. On some level, most of us want it to happen. Think of all the BS, injustice, and ignorance in this world... Wouldn't it be better if we started over and you could help mold the new world with your ideals? Maybe not, but most of us still think that it would be, therefore we have a desire for the apocalypse.

2012 is much more interesting than others because there are multiple independent predictions of something big, but that doesn't guarantee anything, and they don't agree on what will happen. Maybe something interesting will happen, but I don't expect the apocalypse. I'm just going to keep living my life, and whatever is meant to happen will happen. I'm reasonably prepared to fend for myself and others if SHTF, but that's not because of 2012 issues, it's just a reasonable thing to do in this world that we live in.
Ahh..here we go again with this apocalypse crap. Some people are just too concentrated on it,weird since 2012 doesn't predict any armageddon at all.

And as far as the word apocalypse, you should know that the menaing of the word is "change" and nothing more. Look it up.

[edit on 7/23/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
lol, check it out..the band in my avatar are throwing a massive 2012 party the night of the prediction.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
just because 2012 is bs, doesn't mean the bible prophesies are

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
A very strange thing to post on these forums. You want people who see conspiracies in every shadow, portents of doom when they eat a bad piece of cheese before bed or subscribe blindly to centuries old doctrines that are not even consistent within their own frameworks to stop being paranoid ?

Good luck with that

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join