It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009: US to be hit by nuclear bomb

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
as if Detroit is a major city anymore. may as well nuke Barrow, Alaska. actually I'd nuke Ann Arbor, where I live, before Detroit. It'd make more of an impact IMO

If this is a false flag then Detroit would make sense for a lot of reasons. It no longer serves a purpose to the national economic scene. The unemployment rate is through the roof, the auto companies have fallen apart, and crime is rampant.

The sick and twisted elites could see this as an opportunity to wipe the slate clean while getting the patriot fervor up. More bang for their buck.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
NUKES------------Let's have a little reality check people.

First of all, it is a know fact that the Russains had 10- I repeat 10- suit case nukes planted at strategic location through out the United States during the cold war period. I believe, from what I heard on the Spook grape vine that the one planted near where airforce one was to land and pick up the President and his cabinet was found and disarmed.
Other are stilll out there somewhere. If the suit case nukes batteries have not been properly maintained, they could not be set off now,however, the material inside of them can be used to make a dirty bomb or could , if some one really knew what they were doing, be added to a smaller nuke to make it larger. a dirty bomb would contaminate a large area and put it out of commission for decades. ie. ( say the port of Los Angeles were to ber hit by a diry bomb) the economy would take many decades to recover, providing it could recover.

Another point in question; I will admit up front that I have not been able to confirm this one.........When the Berlin wall fell and the Soviet union became Russia again, the Chetchnens kept one MIRV rocket that had three war heads, (unkown megaton) the rumour has it that the Chetchnens kept one of the war heads and gave the other two to Ben Laden. So.................don't dismiss the possiblity of a nuke attack against the U.S.A..........KMG

[edit on 12-6-2009 by kissmygrits]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I read a report today about how North Korea possibly could supply Iran with enriched plutonium (weapons grade). The UN and the IAEA have kept a hard attitude towards Iran but they dont have enough evidence that Iran centrifuges are enough to make wepaonized plutonium but as the report stated, NK does. Weapons grade enriched plutonium makes a much lighter bomb compared to a bomb made of uranium, it is more suitable for a missile for example. Imagine a world where NK and Iran have ICBMs with nuclear warheads, it would be a nightmare.

North Korea has declared it will weaponise all its plutonium stocks and threatened military action against the United States and its allies after the UN security council imposed new sanctions to punish Pyongyang for last month's underground nuclear test.

In a defiant statement, the spokesman said that "the whole amount of the newly extracted plutonium [in the country] will be weaponised" and that "more than one-third of the spent fuel rods has been reprocessed to date".

Source: www.guardian.co.uk...

"Psychopathy should fall under a spectrum of pathological narcissism, that ranged from narcissistic personality on the low end, malignant narcissism in the middle, and psychopathy at the high end.[19] Because of the psychopath's inability to internalize superego precursors, they are typically unable to learn from past mistakes, and are completely devoid of a conscience." /Wikipedia

[edit on 2009/6/13 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Can't make a new thread because I have less than 20 posts. I will post it in this thread, because its most appropriate.

www.youtube.com... listen to this speech that the Vice President Biden of USA gave to some VIP people several months ago. Notice he says "a generated crisis" and "6 months" Note that the end of this 6 months is on July 22, 2009. A friend of mine who doesn't believe anything I show him said it is the financial crisis, but then Biden also says, ""i promise you it will occur," so it has not happened yet. They always pick important dates, Maybe July 4th. "They may use one or two nuclear bombs to convince people we mean business", Day said. speech from 1969: www.infowars.com...

Sorry for those of you who have seen this, but I didn't see this posted.

9/11 7/11 7/7/7
maybe 7/4/09 is next, who knows.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by thecann]

[edit on 29-6-2009 by thecann]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Were there not some guys caught with explosive material in New York not so long ago? I remember seeing it on the news..... what happened to that story? I remember there was an undercover agent working within the group!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Aweosme.

Gotta love BS predictions, right?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This is very interesting information for me. Especially because I saw a dream couple of days ago.

In dream I was watching some City at birds eye perspective. And one building in City that was hotel.
I know somehow in dream that there were something odd in cellar in that hotel. I don't know how I knew that the building was hotel, I just knew that.
Hotel explodes and all surroundings around several blocks distance. I saw big lava kind of flows in streets, City streets were full of flowing fire. Next i was watching the TV news broadcast where they show videos from burning City ruins. They told at the news that Nuclear bomb were exploded in Washington DC. I'm not sure does it mean Hotel Washington DC or the City. The building was unknown to me. Next news shows the map of US east coast, there were two explosion overlay images, one was I think, in Washington DC and another explosion is couple of hundred kilometers south east at Washington DC. OR, Washington DC was that which was at the south east of another.

More interesting this is because I've heard and read this prophecy very first time.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by northwoods]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
i wish they would stop with the carrot and make with the boomboom.
2nd line
3rd

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by northwoods

I had a strange dream not too long ago as well, everything was normal at first and I was in some big city with family members. I only remember bits and pieces, but all of a sudden chaos was unleashed and I could see buildings leveled, planes falling out of the sky, and strange portents above.
It happened so fast that everyone was in a state of utter confusion. I also remember seeing the news and was telling my family that they were lying about what was happening. That I had seen something that said otherwise, but it was if they could'nt hear my words, it was so frustrating. I woke up with a sick feeling in my stomach. I don't read much into dreams, and I generally do not listen to doomsday scenarios. But something has me feeling strange the past few months, a sense of great evil and chaos. Feels like depression almost, and yeah I know reading too much ATS could do that lol, but I assure you I don't take much of the content on here seriously. Grain of salt as they say, I'm not easily convinced of wild stories, entertaining maybe.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32
reply to post by eightonefive

Sounds like lies to me. I don't think terrorist will get a hold of nukes and start to nuke either new york or Detroit Chicago or LA.

There is nothing left here in Detroit worth nuking, it already looks like it was hit years ago.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
with all senerios out there, the one that i haven't seen is one of our own americans working in a silo or with nuke material becoming a terrorist(changing their faith or whatever).I am sure most if not all have heard of the american terrorist on the news,,,,whats to say that one that works in a secure location manages to set off one of our own bombs on us,,not too far fetched

The only way to stop this is all wmd on the planet be destroyed(think of the solution not the problem)And make a law that if someone wants to make a wmd they are put in a 8x8 cell in segrigation for the rest of their life with no interaction with others for his warped mind to influence.

Peace can only be reached when all the people on the planet realize we are all brothers and sisters(would you kill your brother or sister) If your answer is yes ,See above paragraph

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Check this out!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

PANIC! Missouri Congressman Warns Of Imminent Nuclear Threat To Seattle (And The Rest Of Your Scritti Politti)

Is your avatar Denise Richards? just curious

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centurionx
reply to post by northwoods

I had a strange dream not too long ago as well, everything was normal at first and I was in some big city with family members. I only remember bits and pieces, but all of a sudden chaos was unleashed and I could see buildings leveled, planes falling out of the sky, and strange portents above.
It happened so fast that everyone was in a state of utter confusion. I also remember seeing the news and was telling my family that they were lying about what was happening. That I had seen something that said otherwise, but it was if they could'nt hear my words, it was so frustrating. I woke up with a sick feeling in my stomach. I don't read much into dreams, and I generally do not listen to doomsday scenarios. But something has me feeling strange the past few months, a sense of great evil and chaos. Feels like depression almost, and yeah I know reading too much ATS could do that lol, but I assure you I don't take much of the content on here seriously. Grain of salt as they say, I'm not easily convinced of wild stories, entertaining maybe.

Same here. ATS subjects are more fiction than anything else. Man has great ability to produce imaginary thoughts but also enough irrational fear and curiosity to create hint of suspicion to make him believe his own imagination.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by eightonefive
Forgive me if this has been posted before, I used the search and nothing came back. There's been a lot of nuke talk this year, more than I can remember since right after 9/11, and before that, the Reagan era. Wonder if this guy's prediction will come to pass. Anyone know anything about him, or his success at predictions coming true?

Anyway, interesting watch.

Alexey Fud, a well-known Russian clairvoyant, has made a breakthrough forecast for 2009. According to him, next year one of the American cities will be hit with a nuclear bomb. Alexey knew this long before and waited for the chance to tell about it. He decided to reveal the information he was given and share it with APINEWS.Ru. At different times prophets and clairvoyants predicted an enormous disaster, which is going to happen on Earth in 2012. Some believe a man will bear all the blame, others suppose the threat is hidden deep in space. If we take the knowledge of Maya tribe into consideration, December 21, 2012 symbolizes the end of one era and the beginning of another one. In other words what is known to be Apocalypses in Christian tradition, its disastrous essence, is about to happen sooner than we even imagine… It’s no use to say anything about 2012 - it will be 2009 when the international politics and the model of the world will be defined. This year will bring much pain for the USA. In the second half of 2009 – to my deep regret – terrorists will achieve nuclear explosives and blow it up. One of the largest cities in the U.S. will be wiped off the map. First of all, as I can see, New York is under threat, but terrorists can still change their plans. It may be Los-Angeles, Detroit or Chicago as well. Four cities are mentioned with New York as the most probable target. But I should emphasize that terrorists can choose any variant if New York fails. After the explosion US will lead a full-scale war on the Arab world. It’s quite possible that the standoff would end up with the Third World War, but it would be rather local one. Nuclear weapons, if the blast occurs in the US, could be used against the Arab countries, and in this case the situation would get closer to the world war. Hopefully Russia won’t get involved. What about Russia, its fate? Will it keep its political pace? There won’t be great changes in Russia, except for financial tensions, moderate production tempo, etc. But it will go smooth, without serious splashes. It will take several decades for Russia to get up to Europe level. If all our resources were used appropriately and rationally it would be possible to achieve this goal in 3 years. There is a prediction made 15 years ago, which to a large extent coincides with yours. It is believed that Nevada could become the epicenter of the threat. From your point of view, is it possible that a nuclear strike would be launched from Nevada? Quite probably. That means terrorists won’t get the nuclear bomb on the territory of the US. They would find it already there instead. After that, as far as I understand, the plot would unfold as it said in The Revelation? That’s right. Vanga and Nostradamus mentioned the resemblance, but that fact has nothing to do with my own predictions. It was obvious for me about 1,5 years ago. If the nuclear disaster takes place Maya disclosures concerning December of 2012 would become transparent. The global shifts observed in the Universe even drew direct attention of scientists. Can we can trace the programming of the forthcoming events? Of course there’s some kind of programming. You know, there exist other spheres. I often have a feeling like something has already happened in the past and this feeling intensifies. I experience something like this every day and even now, while we are speaking. That confirms the theory that we are given many lives and many things are recycled on Earth. There are a lot of parallel worlds, open to us, and this phenomenon is not fully explored yet. We have nothing left but to wait a little bit.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by eightonefive]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by AshleyD]

So whatever happen to the nuke that was going to blow up america?

2nd Line

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

Alexey Fud's prediction averted disaster!!

bwah ha ha!!!!!

[edit on 7/1/10 by pieman]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

1, any idiot knows that too many nukes is bad for earth and we live on earth so we'd all die. no one will nuke america unless they want their a**es kicked.

2, where would they get the nuclear bomb in the first place?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eightonefive
Alexey Fud, a well-known Russian clairvoyant, has made a breakthrough forecast for 2009. According to him, next year one of the American cities will be hit with a nuclear bomb.

So another fake psychic makes a prediction that fails. Why is that news? It would be news if any of these fake psychics actually predicted something, and it happened!

<< 1  2   >>

join