It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying Fetus!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
NO! This is not a pro-life or free choice thread!!
This thread is about the "United States of America"
The term "Dying Fetus" to me Reffers to the adolescents of our great country.
The USA is so young and is already aborting its self.
This great country is a mere two hundred and thirty three years old.
We are dying as we speak! Why?
Because "GREED", Gluttony, and False Pride!!
Its a sad thing. I think humility is what this country needs and with the crooked political infer structure ....
It is hopeless..

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jeffcoatsawakening

Dying Fetus is also a pretty good death metal band (if you're into that sorta thing) I agree with you. We as Americans have let ourselves fall prey to our own devices. I do feel that it will be our downfall.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Nothing is hopeless, it's just the times were are currently facing. All good things and bad things pass, nothing is permanent. I think the whole world has been in a bad phase for a long time and think it's time for it to go. For the U.S, we go through rollar coasters but right now we are at a crummy time and it will pass. Think of it as a bad storm, they don't last forever now do they. It'll be all good, think something will give us a good swift kick in the butt that'll put us on track in the near future.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I would call it the terrible twos myself

A young country trying it's hand at controlling it's environment, doesn't know where the boundaries are yet and defiantly makes a mess.

Give it another 200 years things will get better by then.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
no dying fetus isnt a good metal banmd they are GREAT!! thats where i got the idea, I was trying to think of how it would be political hm, but I think "terrible two's, works to cause we were born, and well ya know

top topics

join