It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Istanbul UFO is Back **May 2009** Video

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by cmazzagatti

OK, let's do this, if you agree:

This is the same image, but just pixel resized (this is what was actually caught on camera)

if you can outline them even here, the i will change my mind (whenever i've been wrong, i've always admitted it, there's nothing wrong in admitting a mistake).

The point is that was actually caught on camera, is this:

I'm not laughing at your analysis, i just would like to see if the same shapes can be spotted in the actual image instead of in some computer generated one: if you will prove me wrong, i will be happy to admit it, believe me.

Answer my question. Can you, or can you not see the face in the image?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I'm with you flysolo .... for those of you who have the opinon that this is a faucet could you please take a shot of your faucet and then post it here for us to compare.

Some one said they have the exact same faucet I think.

Photo's please.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
lol @ avoiding the question. He says I'm "hallucinating," although the details of the face are very clearly visible (to anyone who isn't blind or retarded that is) in that image. Internos, if someone cuts you off on the road and grins at you from their car, I'm guessing you wouldn't think much of their angry facial expression, eh? You might just think they were sending you a kind gesture of affection even. How imperceptive.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
2 In this sequence (and the previous) the "beings" DON'T MOVE AT ALL. OK, sure, they use telepathy to communicate, and don't need auditory location to converse, but wouldn't it be kick arse to see them turn to each other, gesture, nod, or some bx that would betray the fact that we're looking at dolls? BTW, noticed at 6:03-4 to :07 2-3 other "ALLIENS" in another obervation deck to our left of the single viewer...can't tell if present in deck to our right

First, since I can't seem to make out any windows (the "aliens" are just way too clear) does that mean maybe that these are some alien kids taking dad's convertible out for a spin?

Second, in response to the above quote, if one of our alien delinquents turned around, dropped their drawers and "mooned" us by the light of the moon that would be the icing on the cake.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You are drawing your own interpretations on available images and shapes. Just because you drew the eyes on the admittedly alien looking outlines does NOT mean that is what they are. I could easily draw something else over the outline that looks like say a light post or Jessica Simpson. While,like I have said many times before, think that there is something VERY interesting here that does not mean I will say I am FOR SURE that what we are looking at is some Reptoids or Greys.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I think the point internos is making is that the 'face' you are seeing isn't actually visible in the original footage. It only appears as if it's there as a result of the zooming technique used which approximates details that the software 'thinks' should be there. He's right on this one I'm afraid.

I also find it funny that earlier you accused me of "a little too sure of myself" like it was a bad thing, yet here you are behaving the same way...

[edit on 6/6/09 by sotp]

[edit on 6/6/09 by sotp]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Originally posted by cmazzagatti
reply to post by free_spirit

Sweet mother of f*cking christ it's hideous. Look at this photo-enhancement I made from one of the pictures you posted. Look at the creature in the center very closely. It actually looks like it has a SLIT running down the center of it's right eye, like a... REPTILE!? Could these be the infamous "Reptilians?" I don't think I'm going to sleep very comfortably tonight.

This is all very fishy, its the same craft shot the same way even the aliens are the same and standing the same way round.Enhancement of the original aliens below.

Look at the croocked mouth of the et on the left and compare that to the crooked line in that same place on the 09 et then start looking at the the other parts that also are an exact match. Its the same photo defo.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by tarifa37]

Sorry if this has been explained before but I am not going to go through all the pages....

What program did you use to enhance the images to this point? Was this the same film as well? I just can't see how you came with those alien faces from the available data in the video.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Or are you saying that tarifa37 photoshopped the image from last year released by Haktan Agdogan? Correct me if I'm wrong...

The image he posted from the August 12, 2007 video is retouched, detalis of the alien
were retouched with a brush tool with Photoshop or whatever, unfortunately it gives the
impression of a halloween pumpkin due to an exagerated retouch. Check the
comparison I made with the retouched one and the original. Slide the bar.

You say cmazzagatti that the retouched image was released by Haktan Akdogan last
year, that is this same retouched video frame? I would like to see it if you please, just
give me the link to the website were you saw it to confirm your information because
that will mean Mr. Haktan Akdogan himself manipulated the image. Can you provide
the link to see the image?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

lol @ avoiding the question. He says I'm "hallucinating," although the details of the face are very clearly visible (to anyone who isn't blind or retarded that is) in that image. Internos, if someone cuts you off on the road and grins at you from their car, I'm guessing you wouldn't think much of their angry facial expression, eh? You might just think they were sending you a kind gesture of affection even. Hahaha. How nonperceptive.

Eh, actually is a question so complicate to answer that i'm not sure if some rocket scientist would be able to answer:
i'll try, thouh

Here, i see a pair of eyes and an extremely little nose, maybe because someone drew them (not sure, lol)

Here i can't see the eyes, and also the nose seem to be vanished.

BUT

Even if i would see them, that would be useless, because THIS image has NOTHING to do with what was actually caught on camera:

THIS is what has been caught on camera:

NOw, please, could you be so kind to outline eyes, nose, mouth etc etc ,in THIS image that is the ACTUAL one?
Thank you for your post

Edit to fix the embed image code.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by internos]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sotp

I think the point internos is making is that the 'face' you are seeing isn't actually visible in the original footage. It only appears as if it's there as a result of the zooming technique used which approximates details that the software 'thinks' should be there. He's right on this one I'm afraid.

I also find it funny that earlier you accused me of "being awfully sure of myself" like it was a bad thing, yet here you are behaving the same way...

[edit on 6/6/09 by sotp]

Wait a minute... you mean to tell me that the software that the guys at Sirius UFO Research Center used to enhance the footage actually adds it's own impressions and details to objects that it thinks are faces? In other words, the researchers released a picture that had details added to it via the software?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
nvm

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Wait a minute... you mean to tell me that the software that the guys at Sirius UFO Research Center used to enhance the footage actually adds it's own impressions and details to objects that it thinks are faces? In other words, the researchers released a picture that had details added to it via the software?

That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm not saying that the Sirius guys knew that was happening (they might not have realised) but certain zooming techniques do fill in the details for you. And while that's great it can be detrimental to getting the whole truth in some cases such as this one.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
refer to my next post...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
One more thing I noticed whilst watching and listening to the video is the same barking dog that we see at 4:10, is barking in the background starting at 2:38.

The only difference is it sounds like it's been played back from inside a building, not outside.

I don't know if it means anything besides the possibility that the background noises we hear from the night shots are actually from the dawn shots.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

For me the audio track is one of the most damaging things in this video. The fact that the swooshing of the waves is uninterrupted throughout all the various scene cuts doesn't make sense, and as you say, the dog sounds as if it's 'outside' at one point. The cameraman's voice and the 'windows clicks' both sound as if they have been recorded indoors throughout the whole thing too...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kukulcangod
First of all ! the metallic object and the red rainbow dots are not filmed at the same time neither at the same location even!

Second take a look at 3.55 before the dog barks, you can see something to the right around 4 a clock in the water, the dog could be barking at that?.

Third there is something fishy with this video, listen at 4.59 and you can clearly here mouse clicks? why hehe live real time editing?

NO and i still don't believe any of these Turkish videos.

Enough with the dog barking at bob in the water. Not even close, here is Bob:

Where's Bob now?

That's right. The dog isn't barking at Bob. In fact, if you look closely, the shore line is different where Bob is and the dog is barking. C'mon

And while I'm at it, regarding the oil rig...

No...this is an oil rig...

When all else fails, deny deny deny

[edit on 6-6-2009 by FlySolo]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

But would it really matter what size frame you view? All the information is already contained correct? So you can zoom and 'enhance' all you want but you are not going to get anymore digital information (pixels) and thus not be able to see what in fact we are looking at concerning the 'beings'. Unless there is a much closer source image this is impossible is it not? Forgive me but I am no image expert, I am only going by what I think I might know about imaging,lol.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

That's conclusive proof the dog is actually barking at the 'UFO' is it? Haven't you heard a dog bark in any other circumstance? Is it only when there's a UFO nearby?

And it might not be an oil rig, it may be a ship. If it's a UFO it's rather strange it would appear in the exact same spot at the exact same height in two separate videos don't you think?

When all else fails, grasp at straws...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sotp
reply to post by FlySolo

That's conclusive proof the dog is actually barking at the 'UFO' is it? Haven't you heard a dog bark in any other circumstance? Is it only when there's a UFO nearby?

And it might not be an oil rig, it may be a ship. If it's a UFO it's rather strange it would appear in the exact same spot at the exact same height in two separate videos don't you think?

When all else fails, grasp at straws...

That wasn't cool. I'm merely pointing out the differences. I could say the same about your statement. Well I guess it might not be a rig, but now it's a ship (conveniently switch your answer to best suit your opinion) . And the ship is in the exact same spot at the same height ( the flying dutchman perhaps?) in two separate videos.

When all else fails, change your story

[edit on 6-6-2009 by FlySolo]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join