It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Istanbul UFO is Back **May 2009** Video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Are all of you blind? (and sorry, didnt read all the pages on this before commenting, so if it was pointed out, then sry bout that)

ok...4:50 in this film..watch from there, take a point on the ground and a light...the thing wiggles around like mad while he adjusts things

this is a piece of glass in front of the camera reflecting something from behind the camera. he adjusts either the lights or the glass to make it wiggle.

as far as the dog is concerned...well, that I can only theorise about...but perhaps a turtle...perhaps he is barking at the coming of the sun..who knows..lets chalk that one up to curious for now...but the lights are wiggling all over the place for a second..which to me makes me believe this is simply a hoax...could be wrong...but doubt it.

as far as the aliens in the ship footage...I see no aliens in the ship..I see a couple knob bits on the object, but thats hardly proof of life...in saying that, if it was just that footage, I would find it curious...but, since it was spliced in with a what I deem clear hoax video, then that also must be tossed out along with anything else this guy ever has or ever will produce.

I wanna believe...but not going to believe anything anyone puts out.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by cmazzagatti

Originally posted by tarifa37
[
Look at the croocked mouth of the et on the left and compare that to the crooked line in that same place on the 09 et then start looking at the the other parts that also are an exact match. Its the same photo defo.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by tarifa37]

Listen to me, your alleged enhancement is just a cheap hoax made by you by
tampering the original zoomed mage posted by me. If you think we are that dumb think
twice before insulting our intelligence with your cheap trick. Show some respect to this
thread and to our legitimate discussion, don't come here with your fancy trick hoping
to cheat on us, got it?

The photo-enhancement he's referring to was released by the Sirius UFO Research Center -- it's no hoax. The problem is that he claims it's the same photo as last year's from a different angle, and I disagree.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by cmazzagatti]

The image tarifa37 posted IS tampered by him despite the fact that IS NOT the May
13, 2009 image but the August 12, 2007 zoomed frame also posted by me. But he
retouched the alien with a photoshop or something similar to create the dramatic
effect just to support his claim, I checked his image and is retouched wich is not
valid. Let's do this right with legitimate resources without manipulating evidences.

If this is true, and FS, you can provide evidence, then tarifa37 needs to be banned from this forum ricky-friggn-tick. We are not here to play stupid games.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by TSOM87
The picture of those aliens are freaky!

Are we sure they're aliens? Considering the size of the craft, it could be anywhere between 200 to 300 feet in diameter and 30 to 40 feet high. If so, then those so called 'aliens' peeping out from the observation tower or bridge would be about 10 to 20 ft tall at the least!

Wow! Giant aliens 20 feet tall!
That doesn't look good! I'm outta here!

Cheers!

Well, as it has been claimed to be existing certain races of Extraterrestrials that ARE of that height, I guess it is not impossible.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
i somehow doubt those are aliens!

however, i have no proof that they aren't, or are for that matter!

if they are, that sure is one nice camera!!

[edit on 6-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti

Originally posted by tarifa37
[
Look at the croocked mouth of the et on the left and compare that to the crooked line in that same place on the 09 et then start looking at the the other parts that also are an exact match. Its the same photo defo.

Listen to me, your alleged enhancement is just a cheap hoax made by you by
tampering the original zoomed mage posted by me. If you think we are that dumb think
twice before insulting our intelligence with your cheap trick. Show some respect to this
thread and to our legitimate discussion, don't come here with your fancy trick hoping
to cheat on us, got it?

The photo-enhancement he's referring to was released by the Sirius UFO Research Center -- it's no hoax. The problem is that he claims it's the same photo as last year's from a different angle, and I disagree.

The image tarifa37 posted IS tampered by him despite the fact that IS NOT the May
13, 2009 image but the August 12, 2007 zoomed frame also posted by me. But he
retouched the alien with a photoshop or something similar to create the dramatic
effect just to support his claim, I checked his image and is retouched wich is not
valid. Let's do this right with legitimate resources without manipulating evidences.

free_spirit, it seems to me like you're misunderstanding. The photo-enhancement that tarifa37 posted (this one):

...was released by Haktan Akdogan, who is the owner and director of the Sirius UFO research center of Turkey. He released it last year during the investigation.

Now, I, myself, made the following enhancements (all I did was focus and adjust brightness & contrast) from the LATEST 2009 video:

What tarifa37 is saying is that the beings from the photo-enhancements released by Haktan Akdogan last year are in the exact same position as the beings seen in the latest, 2009 photo-enhancement that I made for this thread. I disagreed because it's clearly not the case when you compare the dimensions of the beings' heads and how they are positioned inside the craft.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Just found some other footage of this ufo this time filmed in the UK(i think I know what it is though

BTW the picture of the et was not done by me I copied it from another thread to show that I think that it is the same object exactly right down to the parts of the photo that resemble aliens.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Or are you saying that tarifa37 photoshopped the image from last year released by Haktan Agdogan? Correct me if I'm wrong...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Sweet Jebus this guy is like a turd that just won't flush!

These are obvious fakes, why are so many people so easily convinced they're real? Does no-one find it strange that the lights above the sea are in the exact same position they were on the last video? Or that the angle of 'moonlight' hitting the 'UFO' is the same because the 'UFO' is in exactly the same position relative to the 'moon' as it was in the last video?

Originally posted by blobzilla

Where the video is cut to it's various next 'scenes' the water sometimes seems to carry on breaking the shore as if it's on a loop.

That was the first thing I noticed - the continuing wave splashes during video cuts, along with...

Originally posted by kthulu

There is a lot of "Windows" clicks at 4:20, 4:50, and many more, as in the link click sound, provided by windows.

I know someone said that might have been the buttons on the camera being pressed but I doubt that would have sounded identical to the windows sounds or that the clicks would be so clear on the audio - not a very good camera if any button clicks will show up on your audio track. Does anyone have the same camera (they go into detail about it on the UFO centre report video) as this guy and can verify if that is the case?

Another thing is that the 'clicks' and the cameraman's mumbling all sound as if they have been recorded indoors - there's not a hint of the slightest breeze on the camera's microphone at any point which you would expect on something filmed outdoors...

Originally posted by RiotComing

The early clips show this object with a 'rainbow-like' beam of lights running from left-to-right and back and forth.. now I think that would be very difficult to hoax.

This was the only interesting part of the original video, though it didn't look like lights to me, more like a shadow being cast over it. It was strange but not impossible to hoax in my opinion...

Originally posted by RiotComing

Now, here we are in May 2009 with that same ship, the same rainbow shape on the outside of the ship, but no lights streaming across it. If you were going to hoax this, surely you would aim to make it bigger and better and more impressive than the last attempt?

I think he does try to "make it bigger and better and more impressive" by trying to get in the shot with the 'moon' (which he never at any point gets a really good view of). There are times in the video when I was thinking he's heard all the criticisms of the last video and is trying to cover all the bases to make his fake seem as real as possible.

As for the dog barking? Well I never noticed anything bobbing in the water but come on! A dog barking is proof that there's a UFO? Why else do dogs bark? Hmm...let's see...how about for any reason whatsoever?

What about the fact this guy is still the only person to have gotten footage? What about the fact that despite capturing these 'UFOs' several times he still hasn't got himself a tripod? What about the fact that weather conditions in both this and the previous video are identical? What about the fact the 'aliens' are sitting/standing in the exact same position as in the last video? What about the fact they don't move an inch - apparently flying an interstellar craft requires absolutely no movement whatsoever!

I'm a believer, but I'm not going to claim something is a UFO when it's an obvious fake. Which this clearly is in my opinion.

[edit on 6/6/09 by sotp]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Has this security guard in the last three years never considered to bring a pro camera and a tripod to the scene and blast himself to instant world fame and riches?
How about a rubber boat?

No, instead he's still a security guard with amateur quality footage that many do not take seriously.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
Has anyone else noticed there seems to be a slight similarity to the object that was apparently found on the Moon in the crater during the HD picture fly overs recently....

the object in the OP video has the same kind of shape in parts to that of the cigar shaped object that was found in the crater....

wonder if these are the same kind of craft ???

You asked and you shall receive.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Are all of you blind? (and sorry, didnt read all the pages on this before commenting, so if it was pointed out, then sry bout that)

ok...4:50 in this film..watch from there, take a point on the ground and a light...the thing wiggles around like mad while he adjusts things

this is a piece of glass in front of the camera reflecting something from behind the camera. he adjusts either the lights or the glass to make it wiggle.

I don't see how this is possible. Consider the camera zooming in to max. The object would have to be at a significant distance behind the glass for the camera to zoom in then focus the way it does. Are you familiar with basic ray diagrams? The object exists in the mirror at the same focal point distance it would as if it were right in front of you and not in a mirror (pane of glass).
Explained thus: dev.physicslab.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

That video is also a fake. See this thread for information as to why...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist
Has this security guard in the last three years never considered to bring a pro camera and a tripod to the scene and blast himself to instant world fame and riches?
How about a rubber boat?

No, instead he's still a security guard with amateur quality footage that many do not take seriously.

Actually, he already are quite a celebrity in the Country he is living.

However, why would he change his occupation if he perhaps actually enjoys it? Maybe being "only" a guard is his lifedream fulfilled?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sotp

You seem a little too sure of yourself there. Are you aware that the original 2007-2008 Turkey UFO footage was analyzed at TUBITAK (The Scientific & Technological Research Center of Turkey) for ten days and deemed 100% authentic? You can read the English reporthere.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

I'm sorry if I seem cocky about it (I'm seldom 100% sure on these things) but I did say it was just my opinion. I just think there's way too much wrong with this guy's video. The Turkish UFO centre? Who? What makes these guys qualified to claim that this is 100% real and not a fake? The fact they've looked at a lot of UFO footage? So have most of us here but how many of us would claim to be such an authority that our word should be taken as absolute fact? I believe (given it's the Turkish UFO Centre) that maybe these guys are a little biased in declaring it's real. Also, if you watch their interview video with the supposed cameraman they ask a lot of leading questions and interrupt the guy when he starts going off on a tangent about aircraft. I do not find them to be credible at all, and would not be surprised to find that they are in on the hoax for some reason.

But again, that's just my opinion.

edit: Sorry, I got the centre's name wrong, but if I remember correctly their report stated that it was not CGI (and it clearly isn't) and there was no chance it was a model. I'd love to know how they can state that as absolute, there's nothing in the video that proves it can't be. To me (and many others) it clearly is a model.

[edit on 6/6/09 by sotp]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
[edit on 6-6-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Husch! The debunkers don't want to hear that.

I'm not a debunker!!! I believe totally, and I have had three sightings of my own (got a pic of the last one, see here for details) but I'm not going to say it's real when I think it's a fake! It's called integrity, look it up...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The fact he got not only the dog and position the shot was taken in as well as a shark fin coming up and through the water is pretty good!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It's TOO much like the last film imo. The order of clips seem identical, just better quality, and less comments from the cameraman, and his friend has been replaced by a dog.

1st) Alien ship with 2 (maybe 3) "supposed aliens in cockpit.

2nd) The "broken dinner plate" as I like to call it

3rd) some early morning footage over the water of possible oil rig, or lights across the water on land

4th) Again another picture over the water, this time with a dog barking to add to it's authenticity. Why that does anything to add to the films authenticity ? beats me.

5th)Back to the broken dinner plate/ and scout ship, getting in shots of the moon for relevance.

Really I thought I was watching a replay of the last video this guy did, with a different time stamp. But this time the images were even sharper, and more model like imo. The night time ships I'm talking about.

The daytime footage could be a number of things.

Funny again he cuts out large portions in order to save tape (well that was his excuse last time). His excuse for not being able to keep the ship in frame was he didn't want to use the LCD monitor and run out of batteries, so it seems this time, he at least stocked up on batteries, because he was able to keep the ship in frame alot better, to me it doesn't appear to be moving, if it is, i5t's not moving fast, because he manages to keep it in frame so easily.

Curious footage. I think he let it get a bit too crisp this time and someone is gonna recognize this model, if they haven't already, I haven't read through all the thread yet. Yes I know shame on me.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sotp

Originally posted by Nightchild

Husch! The debunkers don't want to hear that.

I'm not a debunker!!! I believe totally, and I have had three sightings of my own (got a pic of the last one, see here for details) but I'm not going to say it's real when I think it's a fake! It's called integrity, look it up...

Okay than, I respect your opinion now when you express it that way.

I just react to the fact, that so many people ignore that it was explained way back during the time for the previous footage, that the clip had been investigated by experts, and found not to be a fake.

Ofcourse, that do not mean that the craft is actually from another World, though.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join