It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Istanbul UFO is Back **May 2009** Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
water is a fuel source for them. There are even hundreds of reported sightings over the great lakes for that very reason. our planet is what every one of them wishes they had. Water is hard to form in open space for obvious reason, and even harder on planets with superlow or super high gravity. so where are you going to get the most videos, over water where they need to get energy.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

Sounds logical, but i don't buy it.

The simple matter is, there is probably as much water locked up in ice on the moon Europa, and comets/asteroids in the Oort cload floating around our system alone as there is on the Earth.

Quite an easy task for advanced space faring species to pop along and collect a few million tonnes or so, whenever they like. No need to be envious of our water, as water is everywhere in space (relatively).

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

the video clearly shows the moon. its light reflects onto the surface of the thing. and don't tell me that "the moonlight is on the left of it so it can't reflect on the object" : as long as light is coming from the moon, it comes in our direction. basic optics.

as per the video going dark when zooming-in, it is the effect of the AGC (automatic gain control) of the camera, available on virtually all CCD or CMOS chips. it increases the light gain as less light is present on the total surface of the picture. it reduces it when some brighter object shows up on the picture. basic electronics.

i don't know why i am explaining all that stuff, it seems to me that everybody knows that.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Oh well. I hate to do say it but I found it first.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But veryone flocked here. I feel a bit cheated cause my flag contribution banner is awfully grey. I Reaaaallly must get a life

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by asmall89

lol. The one in back isn't remotely as significant as the creature in front of it, since only like 1/3 of it's head is visible. I get the feeling that some of you still can't make out the face I'm talking about in the photo-enhancement, so I have outlined it for you in the picture below so you can see.

Now try seeing it without the outline:

Is it clear now!?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentRunning

That's the thing mate, people SHOULD know these basic things...beats me then, why it seems SO many people here, post replies that shows they at least, seem to have forgotten the basics of most of what people say, 10 or 20 years ago, would have understood right away. (A generalization)

I think there's a lot of 'band wagon jumping going on these days, people read a couple of the posts, decide (without really examining the logic) which 'side' they want, then rehash the same points over and over, regardless...

Sign of the times i think, people seem less willing to actually think for themselves these days.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Oh ok, I see what your seeing now, idk I have trouble with that one because how large it is compared to the what the interior space of the craft would be. But I could see how your right that does look like a face too.

I was thinking that the two shadowy figures were two full alien bodies, with one standing behind them in the lighter space, because in that light space I see two black slanted almond shaped eyes up in the upper part there.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I was wondering about the sound.
Where the video is cut to it's various next 'scenes' the water sometimes seems to carry on breaking the shore as if it's on a loop. It seems to be a looped sound recording to me at times. How could that be, unless it was added later?
I'm no sound or video engineer though, so I'm probably talking cr@p

Interesting video nonetheless.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by blobzilla]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
at 3:57 there is something in the water...i think there was someone swimming teasing the dog...else this is the proof we need that aliens exists

When you see something in the water, the dog doesn't bark (and is nowhere to be seen) and later when you see nothing in the water, the dog appears and starts to bark.

There are also a lot of stray dogs, without owners, in Turkey.

not convinced therefore.

[edit on 6/6/09 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Seems like they are hanging around just so that he can film them.
If it's real, I'm pretty sure they are aware that someone is filming them.
Would they be starting an intervention? Little by little so that the shock is lessened?
Pretty interesting footage.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
really cool footage i dont know about the "aliens" in the beginning of the video but once it shows it over the water it looks amazingly awesome!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by mandroid

I don't think it's flying, or even in the air.

I was thinking something more like an oil platform sitting off the coast.

yeah i noticed that too i want to believe in the footage is real because its awesome but i think thats kind of weird that it doesnt move one bit. but the dog really makes me think it may be real cause hes looking directly at it and barking.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
hi to everyone i just joined the forum to write to this tread.i was searching some staff online about the crash (air france) so i found this forum.i have never been into ufos and staff.but this staff is strange becausecouple of my friends experienced the same lights year 1999 august in istanbul.just search the date if you like to.i didnt think of anything that time but now i think it is weird.also the location is outskirts of istanbul called kumburgaz .i googled it and there are afew sightings at the sametime of the year by local people.
great forum

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Need to google earth the coast line in that area and look for oil rigs and plat forms so we can rule that out entirely ...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
The dog is not barking at the UFO, you can see the dogs owner in the lower frame having a swim (around 3:50), my dog barks at me like mad when I have a swim at the beach. Sometimes he joins me and sometimes just hangs back barking.

i can see what looks like a head bobbing up and down in the water around the 3:50 mark but at the 4:05 mark or whenever the dog is in frame i cant see the swimmer anymore and ive looked like 5 times... so who knows.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

This is f...g amazing i think its the best evidence we can get these days.
you can see the aliens inside the ship. its like their watching him filming all this stuff great vid.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Very intresting!

Can someone tell me where this guy is standing and what Sea is he looking onto.

What i also find intresting is that when you look at one of the pictures that was posted on this forum of the ""UFO'' there are what appears to be 2 ''Aliens'', but also to the left from a viewers point of view there are a couple more.

Next time this appears the guy should phone all his friends and tell them to watch and film it. * If they have cams*

Tsom87

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
More information on the UFO here ..

www.siriusufo.org.../english/istanbul.asp

The incident went on for two months intermittently before the very eyes of the residents of “Yeni Kent Compound”, filmed by a night guard named Yalcin Yalman for 22 minutes. The detailed analysis of a certain portion of these extraordinary videos showed that three different objects were captured at the same time. It is our belief that these outstanding first-ever video images of extraterrestrials will launch a new era in which further images of extraterrestrial beings can be captured on tape.

We came to a point that leading scientific research centers around the world have been setting up research centers on Ufology, furthermore, high-ranking retired military and government officials, astronauts, congressmen, scientists, senior military commanders, colonels, generals, jet fighter and civilian pilots, radar operators, top intelligence officers of CIA and FBI, department of defense officials have been releasing documents they possess regarding UFO’s and openly revealing facts to the public.

Now it’s time for world governments to disclose the “UFO Reality”. Such a disclosure is critically important for all humanity and it would certainly be a turning point for the history of our planet. The disclosure of extraterrestrial life would also launch an unprecedented era, unify humanity by the awareness of being earthlings ensuring peace, harmony and unity consciousness and lead our dear planet to a new age of intercommunication and wisdom.

The recent harsh cycle our planet has been going through marks the period in which ecological, social, energy, health problems worsen day by day. We believe that deteriorating circumstances make it vital for our government officials take a step to reveal the truth about UFO’s.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I think something is not right with this footage, the distance of the "craft" when zoomed in it must be a massive size no? well if its so big and there are aliens seen then they must be huge in comparison with the "craft"

and the orange lights, well i think that is some man made object off the coast and there flames were seeing not lights.and the aliens are green how predictable.

hoax but through Miss identification of what is being seen IMO.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti
reply to post by free_spirit

Sweet mother of f*cking christ it's hideous. Look at this photo-enhancement I made from one of the pictures you posted. Look at the creature in the center very closely. It actually looks like it has a SLIT running down the center of it's right eye, like a... REPTILE!? Could these be the infamous "Reptilians?" I don't think I'm going to sleep very comfortably tonight.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by cmazzagatti]

This is all very fishy, its the same craft shot the same way even the aliens are the same and standing the same way round.Enhancement of the original aliens below.

Look at the croocked mouth of the et on the left and compare that to the crooked line in that same place on the 09 et then start looking at the the other parts that also are an exact match. Its the same photo defo.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by mandroid

I don't think it's flying, or even in the air.

I was thinking something more like an oil platform sitting off the coast.

I think the error you're doing here is that you propose a mundane explanation to this phenomenon, but apparently you think simply suggesting it is enough.

You could easily do some internet detective work and track down any oil rigs present in this area (with Google Earth and other means)if there are any, THEN present a theory about it. It's about time that debunkers take responsibility for whatever theory they present, just as we demand credibility for any kind of UFO documentation. I only wish Allen Hynek would have done that when he pulled out his 'swamp gas' theory, it would have saved him a lot of ridicule.

Originally posted by contemplator
The dog is not barking at the UFO, you can see the dogs owner in the lower frame having a swim (around 3:50), my dog barks at me like mad when I have a swim at the beach. Sometimes he joins me and sometimes just hangs back barking.

You simply assume that because you see a black dot floating in the water at that point. It could be a head, or something else, but it's impossible to tell.

Nevertheless, the dog is not barking at this point. Didn't you notice that? The dog barks 6 minutes later (check the chronology of the video), and then there's nothing in the water below.

You're doing a lot of assuming...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join