It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Istanbul UFO is Back **May 2009** Video

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Very interesting.
If that is not a UFO hovering over the water, I don't know what is.
The dog knows, I mean look at his tail. The dog is very aware of what is going on. I wish he would just get on a boat and get down to the business....

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Wow, amazing footage. Some of the clips when its really dark and up close make it look like my computer mouse I use lol!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

[SNIP] Sure, thats how a saucer appears if you're looking at it in the sky a few hundred feet in front of you at an angle from a ground point-of-view. There's only one problem: we're not looking at it in the sky a few hundred feet in front of us at an angle from a ground point of view.

However, the truth is that there's no definitive way of knowing what the shape of the craft is from looking at the footage. I admit it. It's just too far away and appears parallel leveled to the cameraman, so we only get to see small fraction of the outer body -- not enough to conclusively define a shape. I say it looks like a saucer because of the general dome shape, especially from last year's sightings. Lest I remind you that two other people besides me have already disagreed with your comparison.

Hmmmmm, I wonder where Canada & the US military got the design for the Avrocar, which was coincidentally introduced in 1958 -- during Eisenhower's presidency; a presidency which many believe made contact with the very 'Greys' seen in some of the Turkey UFOs. This isn't rocket science.

Avrocar; introduced in 1958 during the Eisenhower presidency:

Turkey UFO:

[edit on 7-6-2009 by cmazzagatti]

Mod Edit: Removed big quote and personal insult.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You can also clearly see some drunk punk rockers aboard. When you see it...

Seriously, how can people be so dumb that they make up facial features from JPEG compressed pixels that are over an object that is observed from far away. Get real, plz.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by the deop]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I wish my camera had a trillion times zoom lens like that. I would just film the aliens on Mars instead.

I agree the dog is barking at something, but I don't think this vid is genuine. I wish it was though...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
ATTENTION ALL:

Please stay away from personal insults. Attack the post, not the poster.

Civility and decorum are required

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
[SNIP]
Well, I can also label all the parts of the punk rockers I outlined but it doesn't change the fact that all the "details" that you think you see there are all compression artifacts. The digital camcorder used in that video simply cannot reveal that much detail of such an distant object as it's limited by its resolution.

Maybe you should get familiar with the basics of digital image compression before you start pointing out imaginary things.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of previous poster.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by the deop

Maybe you should pay closer attention to the image before having an opinion about it, which you clearly aren't doing. I mean, if you find a leaf on the ground and look at it quickly, your perception might be prejudiced as everything would look similar, but after paying attention to it and becoming conscious of the details, you'll slowly discover all the wonderful veins running through it.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

I think you have the wrong impression of me and my beliefs. If you would take a look at some of my threads over the time I have been here you would see that I have a very wide belief in A LOT of highly speculative topics, that has nothing to do with this case. I am aware of Truman and Eisenhower, actually it was Eisenhower who reportedly signed the "Greada Treaty" in 1954 and met with the Greys at Edwards in the beginning of the year in 1952. I believe that happened and there is a MASSIVE coverup underway, I simply have issues with this video. As far as two other members "already disagreeing with me", that is fine but many think my explanation highly possible, I do not know for sure myself, I am only trying to uncover this like you are. If you can not debate the facts civilly then I will no longer respond to you.

[edit on 6/7/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 6/7/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Wow!!! Does it get more convincing than that!!!! How much more proof does there need to be before the government stops LYING!!! I am so freakin sick of being lied to every single day. I've seen them myself, I know it's real!!! Unfortunatley, it didn't hang around long enough to get great footage like this!!!!!!!!! S&F

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Very interesting.
If that is not a UFO hovering over the water, I don't know what is.
The dog knows, I mean look at his tail. The dog is very aware of what is going on. I wish he would just get on a boat and get down to the business....

The lights are WAY off in the distance, I'm pretty sure the dog isn't barking at those why would he? Maybe there was a bird on the water, now that's something of interest to a dog. (And yes I have a dog) The lights could be a boat as the sea of Marmara is full of them.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I like the sound of the back ronnd.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
Has anyone else noticed there seems to be a slight similarity to the object that was apparently found on the Moon in the crater during the HD picture fly overs recently....

the object in the OP video has the same kind of shape in parts to that of the cigar shaped object that was found in the crater....

wonder if these are the same kind of craft ???

Exactly what I was thinking!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
There are several UFO cults/organizations springing around the general area of the Mediterranean. Sightings rising frequency has helped but many things/happenings have the plain smell of sheer profit and exploitation of the gullible masses.

Istanbul/Constantinople, the ancient Capital of the former eastern Byzantine empire that reigned the later 1000 years, the place where Renaissance went to school before it really happened in main Europe, (yes you see UFO's being depicted in religious themes, mainly of the Byzantine era, ques where the painters might have been studying the arts of painting or even their teachers) the eastern Rome, the Head of the right half of the "Holy empire" (Rome being the Head of the left half of this empire) the place that many like to believe will inherit the wealth and majesty of old times according to many many many local and not so local religious prophecies/beliefs, the city that is ripe with old tales, myths and unexplained phenomena, the City that has forgotten its history but history has not forgotten her according to the myriad of lore references, wishful thinking and core believers. The first multicultural city in human history. The place that according to the lore and deeply entrenched religious beliefs that are BOTH Christian Muslim and also Jewish, state that events will be signaled and unfold that will dictate the fate of the human civilization, or what will be left of it.

This is Istanbul/Constantinople it is literally a symbol, now unknown and forgotten temporarily maybe intentionally by the Western media and unfortunately maybe from its own people, it is the same place either referred by its Muslim or Christian name.

Any chance of an extraordinary event of a major symbolic significance taking place there has to arouse watchful eyes always vigilant throughout the millennial for the reasons I touched above.

This is not the main event, yet. Probably a carefully manufactured hoax or a plain unexplained event that happen in random with no actual significance.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm being dense, probably.
All I see is another "grasping at straws" link, don't get me wrong. I know, as opposed to believe, but I get worn out seeing the same well meaning "proofs" and it is still not what I saw.
Fuzzy pics, OK, but WHERE'S THE BEEF!????
I haven't got it either, but I wonder about the sanity of myself and others when we grasp at such thin straw.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Another thing I find weird: when he is filming the 'horizon object' and he zooms right in you can't see much detail other than the 'lights' themselves. Yet when he zooms right in on the 'UFO' he gets considerably more detail even though (as you can see when he zooms out for his 'moon shot') it appears even further away...

Originally posted by free_spirit

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TURKEY

I'll be delighted to eat my hat if they can get more convincing footage than this guy, but I doubt it. If we just end up with more virtually identical footage I don't think it will prove anything other than he's got more people to participate in his fakery.

Let's have some footage of the 'horizon object' arrive or leave. Ditto for the 'close-up craft'. There's no sense of movement in either of his videos.

COME ON TURKISH GUY - PROVE ME WRONG, PLEASE!!!

I hate having to debunk stuff, I want that smoking gun as much as anyone else....

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

That video is very dark & I can only make out a few points of light.
Can you make it a bit easier to view?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ok, I did a little work here:

Picture 1. Google earth distance to Chad's Esenkoy:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/753333a445ad.jpg[/atsimg]

Picture 2. Google map to Galiano island off a peer here in BC:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de6fd3871ffc.jpg[/atsimg]

Picture 3. My picture off the peer looking at Galiano Island:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47b3e631f4ea.jpg[/atsimg]

You can barely make out the mountains on the horizon but it's there.

Picture 4. Google map of Esenkoy:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/71e2520cf11f.jpg[/atsimg]

Picture 5: hill top @ Esenkoy:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58893d14c089.jpg[/atsimg]

Picture 6: Chad's lame excuse of a domed building on a hill top 40 km away:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/827d3fcc79fe.jpg[/atsimg]

Seriously? Can we manage to stammer a guess as to how big this imaginary domed building must be?

I am tired of pseudo intellect skeptics pulling arbitrary guesses out of their a$$.

How about them apples? What say you?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sotp
reply to post by FlySolo

I've been away for a few hours but I see you're still behaving like a smug douchebag so here's a new mantra for you...

When presented with more logical explanations than the ones you'd like to hear deny, deny, deny...

Wow! Now I'm a douche bag?
Hey champ. Was I even talking to you? Sink a little lower perhaps.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join