It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Australia!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hello there!

My names Dallas and I'm from Brisbane Australia. I look forward to enjoying my stay here
. I'm turning 21 in a couple of months, and I 'woke up' a couple of days into 2009 after first watching a documentary about 2012 and the NWO. That was when all the little points I've picked up in my life (such as not believing the 9/11 official story, the bogus war on terror and the negative stereotypes I was seeing all around me about muslims all being terrorists) all sorted off joined together and I saw the bigger picture. My main interests are the NWO, spiritual enlightenment, 2012, and the universe / reality.

These forums are great, there is a diverse range of information and it is extremely active! I have learned many things over the past days while I've visited, including UFO's, Disclosure, Time Wave, which I hadn't really looked into yet.

Thank you. Peace to all.

[edit on 5/6/09 by dallas18]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

Welcome to ATS mate, the Bsst alternative website on the web. Please feel free to view my profile. I have an extensive archive on NWO threads. That you may enjoy.

If you need any help help me know,
~TheMythLives

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Thanks TheMythLives, I will look through your archives

I also have an extensive interest in Hip Hop. One thing I have noticed over the years is the increase in 'awareness' and 'enlightenment' about the NWO, Illuminati, and many other issues which are discussed here, being exposed through the art of Hip Hop. Especially in Australian Hip Hop. If there are any members who feel Hip Hop, and would like some information about what artists are doing what I just explained then feel free to ask me.

Here is one of my favorite tracks which has great meaning.

Peace

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

Awesome, glad to see people and musicians are trying to reach others in this time of needed knowledge..

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Welcome, Dallas! Good fortune to you as you seek truth and an escape from ignorance here at ATS! Ya know, I know Australia is called "down under" by many people, but isn't that just relevant to how you view the solar system? lol. Seriously, if I happen to approach the Earth from space, Australia could just as well be on top from my point of approach. Who started all this crap about being down under or over the top, or whatever?
Welcome, friend.

Edited to add: you have some really cool ancient art in Australia!

[edit on 5-6-2009 by kyred]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Haha kyred, that is very true. I hadn't thought about it that way
Thanks for the warm welcomes Slayer and Kyred

I was also born in New Zealand but have been living over here in Aussie for about 15 years, it's a beautiful country, I go there yearly as my family live there. Right by Mt Ruapehu, great scenery.
Peace!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hey Dallas,

Welcome to ATS mate.
Great to see more Aussies joining up.
You should consider starting a thread on the HIP HOP themes you refered to in a post above.
Here is a thread linking US artists JayZ and Kanye West to the illuminati www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have fun bro.

Edit to add: hey do you know who that person is that is featured in the intro to the Coalition Crew track?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Cheers Atlasatro, good to see some Aussies here

Good Idea for a thread I will make it soon!
And yeah I'm not sure who that person is at the start of the track, but I will message them and see if they can tell me.
Peace!

new topics

top topics

join