It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ORB photo with eyes - Disclosure Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I've been working on several interdimensional research projects using telepathy and photography mixed with gut instinct and random fortune and lo and behold I think I found something interesting. I will post the closeup and enlarged photo followed by the original. These orbs are really tickling my noggin and have me considering they are all not just photographic anomalies.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b85dfdc6bca.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5-6-2009 by mandroid]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
OKAY this is a copy of the original and then cropped to meet ATS size requirements. Hopefully someone will be curious to open this thread before it gets relegated to the ATS crypt.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed5a11b9db1f.jpg[/atsimg]

I have a 10 megapixel camera so I don't know why it comes out crappy like that.

I found the manual for the camera online and I was one setting below highest quality. I may have to adjust the ISO as well.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by mandroid]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Am I just seeing things? Where is rikreily when you need him? I will take more pictures and show you four main types of Northeastern US orbs.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
In 2002 I observed a blue glowing orb roughly the size of a grapefruit in the back yard at approximately 1:30am. It was moving slowly in a straight line and in a wave-like motion. It disappeared over the pool only to reappear on the other side. I have never seen anything like it before nor after. It was not transparent, and I could not see a defined edge.

mandroid

Did you actually see this yourself, or did it turn up in the images? I'm a firm believer that 99.9% of the "orb" images that are out there are nothing more than dust or a bug captured on camera. I'm not implying that this is the case, just curious.

Oh, and oddly enough I live in the northeastern US.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by KEMIK]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

No I didn't see it. I wasn't even trying to shoot them but I have been taking notice and seeing that the theories debunking them all are not quite solid. For instance I have shot some that are bright that should be shadow and allowing for flash in the angle of shooting. I do notice that the green balls with a ring around them tend to happen on the periphery and the mid screen is usually the flat on pancake types. I have to spend some time putting a presentation together.

I have trained in the scientific method so that is how I am approaching this. Taking multiple shots of the same scene with flash on and off. Taking pictures in fog, mist, with pollen out and etc. It is uncanny how in one shot the screen will be filled with orbs and then the next they are out. Anyway the one in the OP with the eyes kind of creeped me out while fascinating me at the same time.

This video by humanswin captures an orb with eyes.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I photographed a bright red orb several years back that appeared to have a head / face in it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99d84d5722f8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/298028cfed00.jpg[/atsimg]

The ATS jury were still out on what it could be in the original thread.

Not too dissimilar from what you have captured.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

What I saw looked very similar. It wasn't very bright, not glowing like a light bulb.

mandroid

That video is completely unconvincing. The author claimed that he/she felt that it was coming from another dimension, one was female...seriously.

I believe that it is something natural such as electrical discharge from the earth.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroid
Anyway the one in the OP with the eyes kind of creeped me out while fascinating me at the same time.

What eyes? It looks just like a standard dust particle or water droplet to me, especially with the clearly defined border.

If you didnt actually see the orb then its highly likely its not an orb.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You people are blowing up images until the pixels resemble something you see as familiar.

I can find any number of faces in the spackle on my walls, in the patterns of stones, in trees, in bushes, in pictures of moving water, and in pictures of dust or water vapor in the air that people think are "orbs."

Do you have any idea the damage you're doing by affiliating this crap with disclosure?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
You people are blowing up images until the pixels resemble something you see as familiar.

I can find any number of faces in the spackle on my walls, in the patterns of stones, in trees, in bushes, in pictures of moving water, and in pictures of dust or water vapor in the air that people think are "orbs."

Do you have any idea the damage you're doing by affiliating this crap with disclosure?

I agree with your comment. It's not appropriate to relate it to disclosure. It has nothing to do with disclosure. And finding faces in the "orbs" are a bit far fetched.

In my case I've always wondered what it was. Do I believe it was a ghost? No. Do I believe it was some sort of ET presence? No. I think it is some sort of natural phenomenon.

alaskan,

As far as refering to it as crap...we all want to understand correct? What is the difference between understanding whether or not extraterrestrial beings exist, or natural phenomena that is undiscovered? It's the quest for knowledge that matters.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
There could be something to these, But no one knows for sure, The pictures are a little blurry. I know some may have doubt to these findings, but there is one thing for sure................. There is something out there, just because we cannot always see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.......... The question is what is it?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Originally posted by mandroid
Anyway the one in the OP with the eyes kind of creeped me out while fascinating me at the same time.

What eyes? It looks just like a standard dust particle or water droplet to me, especially with the clearly defined border.

If you didnt actually see the orb then its highly likely its not an orb.

I was taking a picture of a landscape project to the right. If you don't see eyes that is your observation and 100% fine. I'm not claiming any special knowledge. I just observed something odd in the photo.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Is it really necessary to reply to yourself over and over again?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KEMIK

Originally posted by alaskan

I agree with your comment. It's not appropriate to relate it to disclosure. It has nothing to do with disclosure. And finding faces in the "orbs" are a bit far fetched.

In my case I've always wondered what it was. Do I believe it was a ghost? No. Do I believe it was some sort of ET presence? No. I think it is some sort of natural phenomenon.

alaskan,

As far as refering to it as crap...we all want to understand correct? What is the difference between understanding whether or not extraterrestrial beings exist, or natural phenomena that is undiscovered? It's the quest for knowledge that matters.

Disclosure can have many shapes and dimensions. Is disclosure only about things not of the Earth? In my mind the Earth is intertwined with space and unknown things from space may have connections with unknown things on Earth. There is not a forcefield or special gateway between space and Earth. If we see them in the sky where does the sky end? For me I am feeling personal disclosure and started a thread about it. I think the ECETI people in Trout Lake, WA got me interested in trying to capture these orbs on camera in the first place.

As far as damage I may be doing: I disagree. We have pretended for too long that we have supreme knowledge of everything on Earth. One should be careful not to let their beliefs of reality to prevent them from seeing.

The picture in the video I posted is the interesting thing. His analysis of it is just that and not stone fact at all.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
Is it really necessary to reply to yourself over and over again?

I made three posts at the beginning of the thread. EVERY post there after is a reply to someone else. Check yourself my friend.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

Now you're stretching it. I don't doubt that they exist, I saw one, with my own eyes. I do however doubt pictures of dust that people claim are "orbs".

[Mod Edit - replaced quote with Reply To tab]

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by Sauron]

new topics

top topics

join