It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University Researchers Are Putting Flu Vaccines Into The Genetic Makeup of Corn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Iowa State University researchers are putting flu vaccines into the genetic makeup of corn, which may someday allow pigs and humans to get a flu vaccination simply by eating corn or corn products. “We’re trying to figure out which genes from the swine influenza virus to incorporate into corn so those genes, when expressed, would produce protein,” said Hank Harris, professor in animal science and one of the researchers on the project. “When the pig consumes that corn, it would serve as a vaccine.”

Humans, hogs may eat their way to flu resistence

Other Links:
Humans, hogs eat their way to flu resistance
Flu shot through corn

I'm not even sure of how to address vaccine in corn. Why would people need to eat vaccine every day? What response will come from not only genetically altered GMO corn but, also the fact that it may carry vaccine along with it?

This speaks of forced vaccination unless a person avoids all corn products (good luck!) To be effective though wouldn't they have to switch around the vaccination type every so often for different viruses? Care to be a guinea pig while eating your corn flakes? Personally I would rather not be vaccinated at all and let the body handle infection with my immune system.

I would rather the public be educated on which foods/herbs etc. help boost the immune system to do the job it is there for. Just unspeakable, horrible!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I want untainted food, damn it!

What are they thinking!?! Maybe they are following this: Reptilian-Illuminati Pact: www.luisprada.com...

Vaccines are evil to begin with. Now they want to adulterate our food supply with them???

We must take control or we are doomed!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by toochaos4u

You know alot of this stuff reminds me of what the Joker's agenda was back in the older Batman movie with jack nicholson playing the Joker..

Remember, he had that chemical plant.. Where he was putting all sorts of bad stuff into tons of products..

Now if you would use one product it wasnt bad for you.. Unless you used like make up.. Plus hair spray.. then it would make a deadly mix..

Kinda reminds me of that whole agenda being pushed by the Joker..
As many movies tend to closely relate to some thigs going on in real life..

Reguardless.. All this stuff is very dangerous.. And in part of their plans to depopulation of the Earth..
But they have to do it in a way where they wont get caught..

Such as if they just have one type of deadly poision.. IT could be traced back..
Yet if they do it in a way where you could get 5-10 different forms of posions.. It would be much harder to trace back to one said group..

And peoples chemistry works differently too.. This way they could make special posions that are manifested differnetly in each person..
So man A. Would die of one thing.. While man B and C. would die of something totally different.. Yet all being triggered by the same chemical reactions..

They have had years and years to perfect this stuff.. So they wont be sloppy and they will be able to make it look like something else all together.

Such as swine flu.. That stuff has been going on since 1919.. And then later brouht back out to the public in 1976! And now today.. Here we are again.. Back to swin flu.. And they are talking about it like its something Brand NEW!!

SCary stuff!

join