It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bon jovi ticks of NJ residents and troops

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by shortywarn

Are you really surprised? REALLY??? Celebrities are and always have been worried about prestige and keeping their money and hobnobbing with the wealthy elite. No matter how well they play the bleeding heart...That's why they are good at what they do, they can convince people they really care when they just want to look good and win our appreciation and sell records. That much was evident to me when Metallica sued nabster...they are all greedy, selfish celebrities...period. What's worse is when they try to win our sympathy when they are in rehab and have their so called"Problems" which doesn't win my sympathy at all, hey at least they have the money to make their problems go away!

am i surprised??? no

but i can't explain the personal relationship nj has with this celebrity,,,,,maybe another nj resident can explain it

he has a very personal,,,special relationship with so many nj residents,,,,,and as it is,,,,, he shouldn't have had to think twice about it,,, when asked it should have been an automatic yes

he's nj's adopted son--so to speak

sort of like,,,,,,"you do what your mother tells you,,,,no if, and,s or buts.

I AM a prior resident of NJ and that whole state is corrupt and disfunctional, from the crooked politicians on down to the police force, to the division of youth and family services, welfare& medicaid Agency. The place is a scumbag breeding ground that's why I got out of there. And the celebrities from there are no different than any celebrity in NY or Hollywood.
Edited for spelling (Very tired) and to add
NJ is a LOATHESOME state, and the anything that ever came from it was foul!

[edit on 5-6-2009 by ldyserenity]

<< 1   >>

join