It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixglitches

Hi matrixglitches, I know the frustration with Rheumatoid Arthritis. One of those diseases where you live in constant pain. The disease itself is not life threatening, but I personally have experience of loosing a loved one due to side effects of medication.

This might be off topic, so I have sent a U2U.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
royal rife had the cure for every disease known at that time in 1930's with vibrations he painstakingly calibrated to all the disease organisms that only destroyed that particular organism at that frequency. no harm to other healthy cells of stricken , but of course they told him the power needed to produce the prooper strength to do so interfered with the popular radio broadcasting at the time so thy of course had to nix it.he had it all for leprosy syphylis, gonereahea malaria, tuberculosis, all of them . they make too much monrey on illnesses go listen to eustace mullins.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
you get it from tijuana supply. i get it there. if you do have cancer you will need to get the high doses and also read up on it. also try esiac, it has 4 or five different herbs or medicinal plants that knock out cancer.do not or i would not take radiation or surgery as it is a sure way not to cure it. look for natural cancer treatments in your browser. caner wasrelativley rae until recently they know the cure but prefer to suck you dry while killing you painfully.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This is great, but in reality you can reawaken your mitochondria by the practice of Pranayama...

So... the cure for cancer had been around for thousands of years

Great news for those to sick to actually do much of anything already...

but really cancer isn't a disease anyone actually ever has to get.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

More like: "Fahrenheit 451" - Ray Bradbury -

How long will it be before "they" start burning all the books?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I have had this info below for quite some time and don't recall where I got it, but it is pertinent to this thread and I wanted to repost it here. I may have got it from another thread here long ago. Forgive me if it has been posted elsewhere, but I feel it is important for those that have come down with this terible malady.

A Cure for All Cancers

B17 - Laetrile
Unbeknownst to a great many people, all Cancers can be cured with vitamin B17, also known as laetrile, and no, this is not a joke or some wild claim folks, it is a bona fide fact. This cure is quite real but doctors have gag orders placed on them. Any Doctor who uses laetrile to treat Cancer can be fined, lose his practicioners licence or even be jailed, as has already been the case on at least one occasion.
However, I am not a doctor and I dont have a practicioners licence to be revoked so I will tell you right now in very simple terms how cancer may be cured.
If you have cancer right now you need to go and buy some apricots and get the seeds from them. Break open the seeds to get to the kernel inside. Crush 3 apricot kernels with a mortar and pessle then make a tossed salad using the crushed kernels and a handful of mung bean sprouts. All you need is the kernels and the mung beans, but the kernels are a little bitter to the taste so its more palatable in a small salad. With the salad take one vitamin A capsule, this must be done at the same time. So what you end up doing is making a salad with sprouts and crushed apricot seeds and having a Vitimim A cap with it. And thats it! Do this every day for 6 weeks then go on to 1 apricot seed crushed, same method, at least once a week for 3 weeks and you should be fine.
The active ingredients are the laetrile and the mung beans which act as the catalyst, The vitamin A capsule is to dispel any stomache cramps that may occur.
Why the cramps?
Apricot seeds, similar to apple seeds, also contain trace amounts of cyanide which the Vitamin A nutralises. Trace amounts of cyanide is no big deal, as stated, its in apple seeds and the body washes it from the system very rapidly. Trace amounts of cyanide and a slight stomache discomfort for a short period is certainly preferrable to terminal cancer.
Thats it folks. And as I said before, this is not some wild claim. Its a genuine cure that works. I have a freind who has cured herself of cervical cancer and another friend who has cured himself of stomache cancer using this method. Both were diagnosed as terminal. I have also recently cured myself of throat cancer.
And if u dont believe me, Google B17, laetrile or Apricot Seeds. The results will astound you..
As amazing and as real as this cure is, the disturbing part about it is that it is quite known by the medical profession, but gag orders keep the properties and public knowledge of B17 hidden. Medical companies make literally billions from cancer every year and they very much wish to keep doing so. You will find that apricot seeds are also banned in most countries.
Ask yourself why that is so?

Fresh Lemon Grass Drink Causes Apoptosis to Cancer Cells

(apoptosis) noun: a type of cell death in which the cell uses specialized cellular machinery to kill itself; a cell suicide mechanism that enables metazoans to control cell number and eliminate cells that threaten the animal's survival.
Fresh lemon grass fields in Israel become Mecca for cancer patients
By Allison Kaplan Sommer April 02, 2006

A drink with as little as one gram of lemon grass contains enough citral to prompt cancer cells to commit suicide in the test tube.

Israeli researchers find way to make cancer cells self-destruct
-Ben Gurion University

End Part 1 Second Post with the rest below.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
At first, Benny Zabidov, an Israeli agriculturalist who grows greenhouses full of lush spices on a pastoral farm in Kfar Yedidya in the Sharon region, couldn't understand why so many cancer patients from around the country were showing up on his doorstep asking for fresh lemon grass. It turned out that their doctors had sent them. 'They had been told to drink eight glasses of hot water with fresh lemon grass steeped in it on the days that they went for their radiation and chemotherapy treatments,' Zabidov told ISRAEL21c. 'And this is the place you go to in Israel for fresh lemon grass.'

It all began when researchers at Ben Gurion University of the Negev discovered last year that the lemon aroma in herbs like lemon grass kills cancer cells in vitro, while leaving healthy cells unharmed. The research team was led by Dr. Rivka Ofir and Prof. Yakov Weinstein, incumbent of the Albert Katz Chair in Cell-Differentiation and Malignant Diseases, from the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at BGU.

Citral is the key component that gives the lemony aroma and taste in several herbal plants such as lemon grass (Cymbopogon citratus), melissa (Melissa officinalis) and verbena (Verbena officinalis.)

According to Ofir, the study found that citral causes cancer cells to 'commit suicide: using apoptosis, a mechanism called programmed cell death.' A drink with as little as one gram of lemon grass contains enough citral to prompt the cancer cells to commit suicide in the test tube.

The BGU investigators checked the influence of the citral on cancerous cells by adding them to both cancerous cells and normal cells that were grown in a petri dish. The quantity added in the concentrate was equivalent to the amount contained in a cup of regular tea using one gram of lemon herbs in hot water. While the citral killed the cancerous cells, the normal cells remained unharmed.

The findings were published in the scientific journal Planta Medica, which highlights research on alternative and herbal remedies. Shortly afterwards, the discovery was featured in the popular Israeli press.
Why does it work? Nobody knows for certain, but the BGU scientists have a theory. 'In each cell in our body, there is a genetic program which causes programmed cell death. When something goes wrong, the cells divide with no control and become cancer cells. In normal cells, when the cell discovers that the control system is not operating correctly - for example, when it recognizes that a cell contains faulty genetic material following cell division - it triggers cell death,' explains Weinstein. 'This research may explain the medical benefit of these herbs.'
The success of their research led them to the conclusion that herbs containing citral may be consumed as a preventative measure against certain cancerous cells. As they learned of the BGU findings in the press, many physicians in Israel began to believe that while the research certainly needed to be explored further, in the meantime it would be advisable for their patients, who were looking for any possible tool to fight their condition, to try to harness the cancer-destroying properties of citral.
That's why Zabidov's farm - the only major grower of fresh lemon grass in Israel - has become a pilgrimage destination for these patients. Luckily, they found themselves in sympathetic hands. Zabidov greets visitors with a large kettle of aromatic lemon grass tea, a plate of cookies, and a supportive attitude. 'My father died of cancer, and my wife's sister died young because of cancer,' said Zabidov. 'So I understand what they are dealing with. And I may not know anything about medicine, but I'm a good listener. And so they tell me about their expensive painful treatments and what they've been through. I would never tell them to stop being treated, but it's great that they are exploring alternatives and drinking the lemon grass tea as well.'

Zabidov knew from a young age that agriculture was his calling. At age 14, he enrolled in the Kfar Hayarok Agricultural high school. After his army service, he joined an idealistic group which headed south, in the Arava desert region, to found a new moshav (agricultural settlement) called Tsofar. 'We were very successful; we raised fruits and vegetables, and,' he notes with a smile, 'We raised some very nice children.'
On a trip to Europe in the mid-80s, he began to become interested in herbs. Israel, at the time, was nothing like the trend-conscious cuisine-oriented country it is today, and the only spices being grown commercially were basics like parsley, dill, and coriander. Wandering in the Paris market, looking at the variety of herbs and spices, Zabidov realized that there was a great export potential in this niche. He brought samples back home with him, 'which was technically illegal,' he says with a guilty smile, to see how they would grow in his desert greenhouses. Soon, he was growing basil, oregano, tarragon, chives, sage, marjoram and melissa, and mint just to name a few.

His business began to outgrow his desert facilities, and so he decided to move north, settling in the moshav of Kfar Yedidya, an hour and a half north of Tel Aviv. He is now selling 'several hundred kilos' of lemon grass per week, and has signed with a distributor to package and put it in health food stores. Zabidov has taken it upon himself to learn more about the properties of citral, and help his customers learn more, and has invited medical experts to his farm to give lectures about how the citral works and why.

He also felt a responsibility to know what to tell his customers about its use. 'When I realized what was happening, I picked up the phone and called Dr. Weinstein at Ben-Gurion University, because these people were asking me exactly the best way to consume the citral. He said to put the loose grass in hot water, and drink about eight glasses each day.'

Zabidov is pleased by the findings, not simply because it means business for his farm, but because it might influence his own health. Even before the news of its benefits were demonstrated, he and his family had been drinking lemon grass in hot water for years, 'just because it tastes good.'

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
It would appear that, while promising, this compound has some rather significant adverse effects.

Neuropathy and neurotoxicity during chronic DCA treatment in rats may be partly due to depletion of thiamine, and thiamine supplementation reduced these effects [7]. However, more recent studies in humans suggest that peripheral neuropathy is a common side effect during chronic DCA treatment, even with coadministration of oral thiamine [8-9]. An additional study reported that high dose DCA treatment (50 mg/kg/day) resulted in sensory-dominant polyneuropathy, unsteady gait and lethargy in two patients, with symptoms occurring after one month for one patient and two months for the second. Gait disturbance and consciousness were recovered with cessation of DCA, however sensory nerve action potentials did not recover in one month [10].

There have been many therapies that were promising in vitro and in animal models that didn’t work in humans. While I’m optimistic about the promise of DCA for cancer treatment, its therapeutic use is by no means assured.

www.highlighthealth.com...

If the positive effects can somehow be synthesized in a new compound that doesn't cause the adverse ones, or if better means of offsetting the adverse effects can be perfected, then this could still be of enormous benefit to cancer patients.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nerdychemist

I read somewhere that Fevers can kill cancers as well?

Anyone know more info on this?

There was some discussion on a thread not long ago. Anyway here are some sites that deals with heat to kill cancer.

www.rife.de...
www.cancer.gov...
www.chimachine4u.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret

and you built this machine how exactly?

I did not build my machine. I bought it. The website I bought it through seems to of changed. As I understand it ,you CAN build your own if you buy the CD that uses your computer, your audio system, and some spliced tins unit pads but I have not tried to do this.

i would assume that the "study for a new cancer drug" had more to do with the patient's remission than UV light.

My unit does not use UV light. In fact no REAL rife unit uses UV light. You can assume whatever you like about the experimental cancer drugs my client was on. Other people with cancer that I let use my machine were not on any such experimental treatments and they too were cured.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by xtiml
do so interfered with the popular radio broadcasting at the time so thy of course had to nix it.

Aye you seem to know what you are talking about. I know my rife unit, when turned on and broadcasting does interfere with the reception of radio and analog broadcast television.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I am testing it on myself and this is ligit, as well as colloidal silver

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There have been a few people who have claimed to cure cancer but they all get labelled as quacks by organisations like the American Cancer Society.

The ACS sounds like a charitable organisation that is trying to cure cancer, but it is funded by the big Cancer drug producing pharmas - you can go to their website & see who sponsors them.

So there clearly a conflict of interests.

I tried emailing the ACS to find out who sponsors them for how much, but they won't tell you.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NICAP
I wish this were true. I had cancer two years ago when I was 25. There is nothing scarier than the doctor calling and telling you that you have cancer. I had something like 8 surgeries to get rid of mine. Also got a staph infection in one leg after surgery. Nothing like having a big part of your leg look like it is rotting off. I would've loved to just be able to take a drug and be done with it. Unfortunately, that couldn't happen at the present time.

No offense but how can you say "it couldnt happen" if you didnt use it. Doctors get kick backs from drug companies, they have no incentive to try anything other than the standard treatments. Doctors also will not put there reputaion on the line or risk malpractice suits for using a technique that is not approved or passed clinical trials. No drug company is going spend the money to put this through clinical trials when they can NOT patent it and make $$$$ from it. Also it would cut into their existing durgs sales which they make a killing from, no pun intended.

--Z

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
If you have cancer right now you need to go and buy some apricots and get the seeds from them.

I think you will find this thread I created VERY interesting. It is a study that backs up your claims!

Leukemia patients treated with arsenic, vitamin A

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

I love it when people start their sentence with "no offense but." It immediately tells me that the person who said/wrote it thinks that the other is an idiot, and makes me just ignore whatever they have to say for the most part. Perhaps you should just ask why I didn't think that this was an option instead of rambling on like a nut about doctors and drug companies, etc. First, when you have a diagnosis of something like cancer, you don't really think straight for a while. I mean I was only 25. I had never been sick, much less had a disease that could kill me. My doctor literally told me to not look anything up on the internet because he said it would just freak me out even more. I actually had my first surgery within two weeks of finding out about it. Second, this is the first time I've ever heard of this alternative treatment. Can't really take something you haven't heard of before. Finally, if you bothered to read the article you would notice that it says it was effective for lung, breast, and brain cancer cells. I had none of those. Therefore, as I said before, it wasn't an option for me at the time I was going through that stuff.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I always remember the line from Frampton's "Feel Like You DO", " Went to the doctor the other day, he's just another clown". I have always found that doctors seem to make everything worse, and usually, they offer the same cures for everything, antibiotics, or some other pill they are getting paid to push. It is my observation that the more you see a doctor, the worse your medical condition gets to be. I know most people become doctors because they want to help people and make the world a better place, but it seems our medical industry has been turned up side down.

I have heard of numerous people who have turned their lives around simply by adopting healthy, balanced diets, and starting to exercise regularly. It seems to me that the people who get cancer seem to fall into two extremes of life style, either they don't eat healthy or balanced diets and exercise regularly, or they develop strange diets and exercise far too much. The key seem to be to practice moderation. From all I have read eat raw vegetables regularly. I think another big key is to remember that your heart only pumps blood out, but it is your muscle movement that pumps the blood back to your heart. This is a key in dealing with any types of injuries. I find massaging an area to increase blood flow through the area for any kind of muscle or bone pain goes a long way towards healing.

I think there is a lot of good information on this thread, thanks to all who contributed. It seems that between factory farming, big pharma, and the insurance industry, we are all like a bunch of hacky sacks getting kicked around.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
I have heard of numerous people who have turned their lives around simply by adopting healthy, balanced diets, and starting to exercise regularly. It seems to me that the people who get cancer seem to fall into two extremes of life style, either they don't eat healthy or balanced diets and exercise regularly, or they develop strange diets and exercise far too much. The key seem to be to practice moderation. From all I have read eat raw vegetables regularly.

This would describe me. I was basically a sedentary overweight person that just ate and played video games all the time. After having surgery and all that, I joined a gym and got busy getting my body fat down. I have dropped 30+ lbs in the past few months and am now at 206 last time I got on the scale. Not bad for someone who is 6'4". I am even going to attempt to run my first 5k next Saturday. It is amazing how health problems just clear up with moderate exercise and a decent diet. Fortunately for me I live near a huge farmers market, so I eat tons of raw fruits and vegetables now that I get from that place.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
I have had this info below for quite some time

A Cure for All Cancers

B17 - Laetrile
Unbeknownst to a great many people, all Cancers can be cured with vitamin B17, also known as laetrile, and no, this is not a joke or some wild claim folks, it is a bona fide fact. This cure is quite real but doctors have gag orders placed on them. Any Doctor who uses laetrile to treat Cancer can be fined, lose his practicioners licence or even be jailed, as has already been the case on at least one occasion.

This is anecdotal evidence alternative medicine. Laetrile has been considered a cure for Cancer since the 19th Century. Test after test under controlled conditions has shown it has little if any beneficial effects.

There are dozens and dozens of so-called Cancer cures which produce the same results under controlled conditions. Doctors do not encourage these as some are demonstrably harmful.

Those who like to demonize modern medicine pass these myths around. It isn't perfect by any means, but there is at least an attempt to weed out therapies that don't work. Alternative medicine never acknowledges it's treatments aren't producing result. They point to a handful of claims of cures and tell you it works for everybody.

It's called quackery.

Mike

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Google "Graviola"

it is a southamerican tree, whose bark contains a substance that will not pass through cell walls.

Cancer cells, in order to replicate quickly have certain receptors on their cell walls that normal cells only have inside their cells, these receptors are engaged in energy generation for the cell.. rapidly replicating cells need more.. thus they have these receptors on their outer walls.

Something in Graviola, binds to these receptors.. blocking them... but because it does not pass through the cell walls it has no effect on normal cells.

It has a mild side effect - it is also a mild anti-depressant.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join