It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Why hasn't anyone spoken about Rife tech yet... Listen I know their are great advancements with recombinant viruses and that if the chemo don't kill you then it will cure you and all that other stuff... But I have the most experience with Rife so I bring it up in every cancer thread I can.

Aye.. I saw folks bring up this and that in relation to the OP so I thought I would throw this out there too....

Especially since I once had a person using my machine that was also involved in a research study for a new cancer drug... She got cured. Or as they say in mainstream medicine she is in remission. Multiple myeloma. When I met her she was using a chair. When I left her she needed no walker no cane no nothing... she was just walking..her doc would not say she cured of cancer ... but she was!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is great news!!

I just wish the MSM would get this info out.

Alien Mind

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

Thanks for noticing! Um, ya, the chinese have used natural
remedies successfully for centuries before big pharma came around.
Most of the medicines man creates came from natural cures anyway.
Like everything else we tend to do the dumb thing before the smart.
I hear what your saying that it's not all bad though.
But is it okay for big corporation to run this country and dictate YOUR health care choices all for a buck or two? Look how thats worked out!
God forbid you dont get hurt or just end up in the hosp for awhile!

Gets a little spendy. What its all because of R & D?
Its called livin' in the land of the greed, home of the grave.
The manhatten project?
Isnt that the one where servicemen were also used as guinea pigs
and test subjects for industry/military applications? Nice.
Sorry if I sound skeptical of us doing the sane thing.(as always)

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Why hasn't anyone spoken about Rife tech yet...
Especially since I once had a person using my machine that was also involved in a research study for a new cancer drug... She got cured. Or as they say in mainstream medicine she is in remission. Multiple myeloma. When I met her she was using a chair. When I left her she needed no walker no cane no nothing... she was just walking..her doc would not say she cured of cancer ... but she was!

and you built this machine how exactly? i would assume that the "study for a new cancer drug" had more to do with the patient's remission than UV light. in fact it's been proven that UV light exposure (including those nice tanning saloons) causes skin cancer. i'm not saying it's impossible, i just hate it when people throw something out there without proof while demonizing an entire medical community.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaraThustra
I have cancer - Where can I get it?

CURE YOUR CANCER WITH 20C OF BAKING SODA!!!!!!!!!!! THE CURE IS OUT THERE MAN IT'S A FACT!!! CANCER CAN'T SURVIVE IN A ALKALINE ENVIRONMENT!!! ONLY IN ACIDIC ENVIRONMENT!!!! HERE IS YOUR PROOF!!! Forget all that crap even if it has 1 side effect its not as good as BAKING SODA!!!

knowthecause.com...

Tullio Simoncini, M.D BOOK:
www.cancerisafungus.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

You can get B-17 in the states. Its sold under the name laetril or Amygdalim. I aslo know alternative cancer doctors that would use this in IV form in Nevada.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
My wife has debilitating rheumatoid arthritis. Does anyone have any information on cure or management supplements for this? Just the injections she takes (which have little to no effect) cost about $1900 a month.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixglitches

Here is a treatment out of the book Back to Eden.
I have not tried this treatment, but others in here work well!
All unwholesome foods must be eliminated....
All foods should be eaten as dry as possible so it is thoroughly masticated and mixed with saliva to aid digestion.
This will alkalinize the system as much as any other one thing you can do.
Wonderfull results may be obtained from a prolonged fruit diet for a week or two.
Slippery Elm tea is very nourishing, cleansing and strengthening.
Take a good sweat bath every day and drink two or three cups of pleurisy tea. Use a teaspoon of the root to a cup of boiling water and let steep.
(I add honey to my tea)Unless it's licorice root, Thats naturally very sweet!
Drink this while in the tub. Thorough massage after the bath is very beneficial.
If there is inflamation of the joints, do not massage those parts.
Mix equal parts of black cohosh,gentian root,angelica,columbo,skullcap,valerian,rue and buckthorn bark.
Or better yet go to a health food store and look for a natural arthritis medicine containing some or all of these ingredients!
Also try to find a rub that contains mullien, slippery elm bark, lobelia, and capsicum(if not alergic). This can be applied full strength with coconut oil.
Another excellent way to relieve pain is to mix equal parts of oil of origanum and oil of lobelia then add o few drops of oil of capsicum.
Massage gently with this, as long as theres no inflamation of the joint.
The following herbs are very beneficial in arthritis:
bitterroot, buchthorn, burdock, saw palmetto, black cohosh, wintergreen, yellow dock, sassafras, skullcap, and bearsfoot.
Look up their descriptions and take those best suited to your case.
Use singly or in combination.
(Use what works the best in this case. Everyones metabolism is different)
I have heard glucosamine chondroitan works well for some.
Try different things, she will find something that works for her.
Unless she enjoys paying that much for pseudo cures.
There usually is not a "cure", only an enhanced quality of life somewhat free of pain. Good luck. I hope this helps.
This book has saved my life more than once.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
i am amazed there are people who still believe in pharma corp and the doctors LOL

talk about unbelievably gullible, i would be Embarrassed to even consider their "professional opinion" which is usually nothing more than a commercial for overpriced toxic chemicals passed off as medicine

for those of you who are like"Prove it"
you are clearly unable to connect the dots and realize that the entire medical establishment is a hoax

Why don't you investigate it yourself? Like most of us have...

like im really going to spend all day researching a well constructed argument to "prove" anything to you

no thank you im going to play a game now and forget people on Earth are this naive and gullible

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Investigate and inform your doctor of stuff you want to try! Sometimes he is not legally able to tell you about stuff for fear of malpractice and insurance probs.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by miragezero]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eitimzevinten
Is a rare but potential side effect the trimming of telomere in every cell in the body thus greatly decreasing ones life span?

Cancer has that same sorta side effect. I'm willing to take the chance.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I wish this were true. I had cancer two years ago when I was 25. There is nothing scarier than the doctor calling and telling you that you have cancer. I had something like 8 surgeries to get rid of mine. Also got a staph infection in one leg after surgery. Nothing like having a big part of your leg look like it is rotting off. I would've loved to just be able to take a drug and be done with it. Unfortunately, that couldn't happen at the present time.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Why Worry? Why even Bother to TRY and get this out.? That's probally what they want anyways?

Imagin all the "sin wit" In one lil ' pill come, step right in shave a few life points of In the game of control The Illuminati seem to win. But I just smile with a grin and continue to mend. to releave anothers worry to do away with all their stress. I don't know I "just got wha some one was saying to me but anyways" To Each Thier Own. Really The cure for cancer might be nice for some one dying and wants 2-3 more yrs to help bring peace. but other then that. no be healthy because their is no cure for Cancer.."Theirs only preventing it from being drug/poisoned crazed and ends up looking for any source for a fix..Just be healthy and our "CANCER" cells will be happy not stressed adicts "think about it"

Stop Smoking - I did It's not hard if you really belive . no excusses.

their is about a 15 day detox following cold turky but i sugest droping fluride water and bad foods to

ReHaB

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I heard there is another cure for cancer.
MIT is working with nanotechnology.
The students call the first ones nanoworms.
Tiny robots that swim through your bloodstream.
The second generation will swim through and clean out the plaque
in your arteries.
- Heart Congestion -
The third generation will swim over to the tumor and cut off the blood supply . It will get smaller and smaller and then go away.
When we get to that point, a doctor will come on TV and say
"People will continue to get cancer but they will not suffer or die from it."
No more radiation treatments.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I will share a story since it pertains to this subject.

My Grandfather was diagnosed with prostate cancer at the beginning of 2006. The oncologist he was seeing is highly regarded and respected in the treatment of cancer patients, and assured my grandfather that[he] would do "everything" within his means to treat the cancer.

The first step taken was the use of hormone therapy reducing the testosterone because that is what "feeds" the prostate cancer. Between the shots and the pills it seemed to be working because the level (not sure what) appeared to be decreasing. In the early part of 2007 through testing it was discovered that the growths were increasing in size despite the medication.

The next step involved the doctor asking my Grandfather, how he wanted to proceed, in these exact words he asked "do you want quality, or quantity".
To that my Grandfather chose quality (of life remaining) The decision was made to operate entailing the removal of his bladder as well as parts of the prostate and both testicles.

The procedure was successful to the extent of "slowing" the cancerous growth, Though resulting in my Grandfather having to use a ufrostomy bag.
The remainder of 2007 went well for him, he enjoyed working, gardening, and spending time with family, and ongoing testing revealed remission of all cancerous cells.

At the beginning of 2008 tests brought the sad news that the cancer was coming back, not only in the area of the prostate but in his bones as well and was rapidly spreading. Medication was increased and tests became more frequent, he was living on borrowed time. In November we got the news that the cancer had spread beyond a controllable level and to expect the worst.

The ufrostomy tube coming from his kidney was to be our "indicator" explained to us that when "it" quit working, he might have a week of so at best to live. I got the call 2 weeks before Christmas, " honey(mom) the tube has stopped" My Grandfather spent the next week and three days in bed with hospice visiting daily, loosing his battle with cancer just short of Christmas with almost all family members by his side.

Renal failure was the last blow and his tired body just gave up, he was conscious and interacting with us up until the final 48 hours when he slipped into a coma like state. I'll go no further at this point as the wounds are still fresh in my mind and I took his passing very hard.

This drug was never even suggested as a course of action for his treatment and still wonder why. I believe the motive of the big pharma is to suppress these kinds of treatments in the hopes of draining every single penny they can from people suffering at the hands of this killer. When I read this article I broke down in tears wondering if the drug could have sparred my Grandfather, selfish of me? yes he was in more pain then he let on to but what if what if what if?

I hate the corporations that suppress actual medical breakthroughs because of their insatiable appetite for the all mighty dollar. My Grandfather gave everything he could to anybody in need his entire life but in the end he was given very little by the medical community in terms of options. There's no doubt in my mind that at the moment of his passing, god sent his best angels to speed him to his new home in heaven. he left behind many grateful loved ones and friends including all who had the pleasure of knowing such a wonderful man.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I read somewhere that Fevers can kill cancers as well?

Anyone know more info on this?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
@alyosha1981

I would rather be dead than go through something like that. I had to have the life insurance talk with my wife after I found out I had cancer. Talk about a sobering experience. The surgery and stuff was bad enough, but suffering like that would just be unbearable. I honestly think I'd kill myself before going through that. It is a shame that if a drug such as the one in this story really works that we can't get easy access to it. I'd literally take a mortgage out for a million dollars if that's what it took to get access to a drug like this that actually worked. Fortunately, conventional stuff worked for me.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by NICAP]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

I heard there is another cure for cancer.
MIT is working with nanotechnology.
The students call the first ones nanoworms.
Tiny robots that swim through your bloodstream.
The second generation will swim through and clean out the plaque
in your arteries.
- Heart Congestion -
The third generation will swim over to the tumor and cut off the blood supply . It will get smaller and smaller and then go away.
When we get to that point, a doctor will come on TV and say
"People will continue to get cancer but they will not suffer or die from it."
No more radiation treatments.

AKA borg nanoprobes same effect.

Guys there is also trojan horses as well which deliver the compounds direct to the tissues, most of the damage is done by the drugs not being selective enough, killing healthy cells than the carcinogen.

Oh as well if you have bladder cancer, Frankincense oil is good (in a Biomed publication) as it kills only the bad cells and leaves the healthy ones alone.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I have grown up losing quite a few people around me to cancer.

In regards to prostate cancer, apparently the hormones in milk, meat, etc., contribute to its development.

www.drweil.com...

www.cacinfo.org...

If you google, lots of information comes up. If you already know all of this then I am sorry to assume otherwise. This doctor has some valuable information: www.letstalkhealth.com...

Good luck. ttyl

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have heard this somewhere. I'm not sure where but I have heard that a cure has been found but it is being held back from use because if greed! The treatments now being used for cancer is far more profitable than putting the cure out there. I find this totally sickening and horrific. You know that the world is at its worst of the worst when the old mighty dollar is held in a higher regard than the future of humanity! But I guess this kinda goes for everything nowadays!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join