It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From An Et on Earth Making Contact

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Would mind answering a few questions?
1.Why are you here? 2. Where are you from? 3. How many are you? 4.If we ask you to leave our planet will you go peacefully?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Why do you love us so much?Are you here to collect our souls? I hope you understand we humans do not taste like chicken no matter what the reptilians have told you!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Again thats all you have gotten from the message is wanting to know which is it Starships or Spaceships?

Why don't you answer this question?

The question was already replied to from that person tonight.
If you check a bit further on my thread.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Why don't you answer my questions?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Yes answer our questions or we may consider you hostile!The questions are simple and honest ones that we as earthlings deserve an answer to.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakeinspace

Would mind answering a few questions?
1.Why are you here? 2. Where are you from? 3. How many are you? 4.If we ask you to leave our planet will you go peacefully?

1. Answer- I am on a spiritual mission here on Earth as the Planetary shift happens now .
2. Answer-My Planet of origin before coming here in the Human experience is Mars.
3. Millions of Space People from all over the Cosmos from the higher dimensions of understanding within the Christed Consciousness.
4. Your asking if we would leave my question after having negative Ets control your minds and Planet for such a long period and now having those who are the Good Ones come to Earth why would you ask us to leave?

Would you not rather ask the negative ones some of whom still are living on Earth to leave ?
My last question to you is which side are you on here on Earth ?
i also have many questions

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Originally posted by Phenomium
You're from the Ashtar command which supposedly hijacked a radio station ni 1977 to send us a message of peace by disarming ourselves of our "evil weapons"......sounds like our own government is working for this Ashtar command. The problem, your chloroformness, is that if we remove our weapons we render ourselves defenseless aginst alien beings , suc as yourselves, which want us to blindly trust them while giving up nothing of their own in the name of total sacrifice. You see, aliens aren't so bright afterall...because if they truly were here for good there would be no reason for us to remove our weapons. If I ave a gun in my house, and I invite a man in, he is not afraid of me shooting him........UNLESS HE'S UP TO NO GOOD! He then has a reason to worry, and insist that I remove the gun. I don't think this was Ashtar command at all, I think it's the gov't (once again) trying to make fools out of us by taking our most cherished desires and beliefs and hopes and turning thiem against us to use them in their own favor to remove our weaponry for a depotic usurption of our most basic rights. Here is this nonsensical video for those who want to hear the radio program takeover. Pretty crappy technology for an alien race so much more advanced than us. You can barely make out what he's saying. Aren't their weapons far more advanced than us? Why would we have to remove them, unless they are human and can die at the hands of the people? Think about it.

Look at you're own history and how you treat people on you're Planet .
The Ashtar Command does not live with weapons or wars etc.

The message from that date and time was direct from off Planet transmitted to that area .

The plusing sound you heard in that radio transmission overlay was from the Ship itself way beyond this Planet at the time.

You are in the mindset of we need these weapons to fight Ets who might be coming to take over Earth.

It that were true it would have happened millions of years ago .

Its not going to happen at all.

If you wish to live in harmony with the other Planetary Worlds then you need to learn not to jump and shoot first.

The Government had nothing to do with that broadcast .

I suspect you will believe it did regardless of my reply .

This still was not the case at that time in history.

Thankyou for your question regarding this.

Look at you're own history and how you treat people on you're Planet .

Exactly! If there's anything that our history has taught me is that you had better have a way to defend yourself from real and percieved enemies because no matter what you want the outcome to be,There are those who gain in life and those who don't, and the ones who don't sometimes want the gain so much that they will steal and kill to get it.Then there are your general disagreements that don't always politically balance out and have to be dealt with by the "laws of the jungle" (so to speak), indeed by brute strength and power of wills. Your logic is not sound at all. With a universe supposedly teeming with alien life, you're telling me the Earth beings are the only lifeforms that practice violence for gain and power?You are telling me that this Ashtar command flies all around space without weapons of any kind to defend themselves from "space pirates", those who want your bounty, and everyone just plays nice out in space huh?This is the most absurd thing I have ever heard.You found time out of your busy schedule as Commander to write us in a forum here knowing that most of us would think you might need medication? I am not trying to be rude but history is full of violence and there is no way around it when you have so many different types of beings and personalities. It is not only just the law of Earth, but the cosmos itself proves that it is also the law of the universe.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakeinspace

Yes answer our questions or we may consider you hostile!The questions are simple and honest ones that we as earthlings deserve an answer to.

If you do not get what you wish for then its automatically considered in your mind hostle .

To us Hostle is one who attacks others ,creates conflicts which would be wars ,destruction of Planetary Systems etc that is how we define Hostle.
Also the vebral hostility used from a person would show me that its not us that are the hostle ones but some on Earth who are ready to shoot at Ships with People in them then understand who they are shooting at.

Love is the way of where we come from in that cosmic vibration.

Some on this thread energywise come from what you term hostle energy .

It seems some would perfer to hae Earth be isolated as a Planet from those who come from many Planetary Worlds in Peace.

I will state that millions again all over this Planet are with the Ashtar Command for helping the Planet .

Those that have been harming People and Earth are at there last stand .

They know we are here now and they will do al, they can to attack disinform people on and off websites that we are the problem when in truth we are the ones coming to help Earth.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Millions of Space People from all over the Cosmos from the higher dimensions of understanding within the Christed Consciousness.

Oh, brother!! That's it, it's growing less amusing with each post.

There are roughly six Billion Humans on this planet, yet only "Millions of Space People" (your words)

Uh huh. OK....select, private Club.

But, the kicker...."Christed"....sorry, buddy. That is a game-ender, right there!!!

Over, and out!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

In other words, "no", you're not going to answer his questions. This obfuscation has gone on long enough. You've had 9 pages to get your message across and answer questions posed to you. You only answer selective questions and avoid those that would put this "story" at risk.

This thread will be closed. Any further on this will be trashed. Past threads will be reviewed. ATS members are not to be made sport of.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join