It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From An Et on Earth Making Contact

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Hello,

Are you the same Cmdraleon from the linked sites? if so, then why the overall message and content on those sites differs from what you are saying here? for instance, you say you are not related to blossom in any way, but the first site has several posts about her work.

Linkies:

blogs.myspace.com...

www.youtube.com...

If not, who's the real cmdraleon and why there are more than one?

Also, is cmdr ly-on from Ecuador related to you in some way, or maybe he's ripping you off? do you know who he is?

Thanks

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

Hello,

Are you the same Cmdraleon from the linked sites? if so, then why the overall message and content on those sites differs from what you are saying here? for instance, you say you are not related to blossom in any way, but the first site has several posts about her work.

Linkies:

blogs.myspace.com...

www.youtube.com...

If not, who's the real cmdraleon and why there are more than one?

Also, is cmdr ly-on from Ecuador related to you in some way, or maybe he's ripping you off? do you know who he is?

Thanks

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Kaifan]

busted ? good post ...

more go to google..there are a lot of profiles

man, if you are this guy, you are totality in the blossom bull# and you are trying to be a smart ass here ...

otherwise, your nick is too popular

just go www.google.com and search for CmdrAleon

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Faiol]

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

You will have to do better than that. Some of us know too well. But anyone can write what you have written. You give nothing away. So I have some proof of knowing, from much experience. How will you convince me that what your saying is real? So you see, you will have to do better than that.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I found the following comments on those sites specially suspicious:

I feel 2008 is going to be a year of increased Spaceship Sightings(UFO's) .

Why do you 'feel' that, if you are supposed to be in the known ?

Interests and Hobbies: I am interested in Media coverage of all UFO Sightings in 2008 which I believe will be a major year of mass sightings.

Again, why do you write something like this?

Another thing i find a little disturbing is the 'Jesus' avatar above your name on the myspace blog, why are you using that avatar, if i may ask?

Of course i would like to know your thoughts on my questions, and also i am fully aware you may be someone else than the guy on those sites, but if you are the same, then i think you have mislead us or at least tried to and that's not really cool of you.

Kai

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
reply to post by atlasastro

I still don't understand how everyone who sees the words 'galactic confederation' they think of blossom goodchild and so think it's all a lie. Just know this - that person didn't make up the galactic confederation, she just used it to give credence to her act. It'd be pretty ignorant of you to think there is a connection between the two.

Sorry, you mean I need to distinguish between people who make things up, they are both channeled messages GFL and Blossom. Cool. I apologise for including all liars in one basket. You are right. I should distinguish all liars apart from one another for other members.

In this Case Ashtar command is Channeled messages too. GFL, Blossom, Ashtar command. All have someone "special" channeling messages from super space people.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

To answer you direct i have no connection to the GFL.
Is it not true that your messages are channeled. Like GFL and Blossom Goodchild. There is that connection. Is there not.

I am with the Ashtar Command on Earth assignment.
Your are with a group of humans on earth that recieve channelled messages. That is Ashtar command.

All I am saying to you is to spend more time looking at the skies I have spent over time on Ats much time posting in the past about the future of this Planet .
I spend a great deal of time outside. More than You I will wager.

There is nothing truly a great area about this topic and message.
I agree.

Spend less time on the computer and you will see alot more above you .
So now you infer that it must be my time at the computer that is at fault for my perception. Why use a the net to get your message across? Why this forum? Why not make a crop cirle that says....."hey stop looking at your computers everyone and look at the sky".

I will say this again the vail has been lifted.
Is that significant, saying it twice?

I will not attemp to speak for any other group of Ets .
Of course you won't. Why would you sen people to another cult? I mean you are Ashtar Command.

Blossom Goodchild has nothing to do with my message .
Yes I can see why you would distance yourself from her as she is also a channeler who said the Veil would be lifte last October. She also said look to the Skys.
She Also said that there would be ships.

I am with the Ashtar Command and many of us exist in the Human form now.
Yes.
I guess dungeons and dragons is a little old school now.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Good luck to you.busy times ahead

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Actually they don't 'all' have channeled messages, I don't know what makes you think two or three instances means that ALL references to the galactic federation is false. I personally know someone who has first-hand experience with the galactic federation. It's not actually called that, it's just a possible translation into english, you can call it what ever you want, what I'm saying is there is no official name for it in our languages so don't get a temper tantrum when you see 'GFL' being posted. But it's in no way related to what Blossom goodchild was saying, also had nothing to do with any message channeling.

[edit on 6/5/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I am with the Ashtar Command and many of us exist in the Human form now.

Question 1: Where has Ashtar Command been for the last few months? I KNOW they have been out of this solar system, if not this Universe. I KNOW you are back now because AC believes FC will happen sooner than later. This isn't a "Dark" or trick question... just curious.

Question #2. I KNOW AC has been asked, but why doesn't AC wish to join the Federation of Planets?

Question #3: How many different races are represented within AC?

Question #4: Are there any races represented within AC that are of the same energetic, spacial and optical density as 3D humans?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I have been chanelling since the 27-1-09 and I can say august 23 2010 is a significant date, an invasion is close...the gods are extremely unhappy with the way humanity is progressing, there is finally peace in cosmos, yet the lamb who walks among us, has said that earth is destined to die, we have 3 years or 3 chances to somehow prevent the crossing of wormwood which is too happen, there above us now, reading and analysing each human thought we have...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Actually they don't 'all' have channeled messages, I don't know what makes you think two or three instances means that ALL references to the galactic federation is false.
Its more that two or three and you know it. Show me where the GFL has been documented making physical contact with people, show me when they landed, show me a ship, or a representative getting out of that ship making contact. You cannot do that, because it has never happened, if it did you would have it plaster everywhere. Its all channeled. You know it.

I personally know someone who has first-hand experience with the galactic federation. It's not actually called that, it's just a possible translation into english, you can call it what ever you want, what I'm saying is there is no
You know someone. Wow. Start a thread with this ground breaking proof. I know someone who says that has GFL experience and they say it is a hoax. Care to comment on my truth.

official name for it in our languages so don't get a temper tantrum when you see 'GFL' being posted.
"our language" so you are a member, interesting, can't take the criticism hey, when some calls GFL for what it is. You can try and paingt it in any light you want, in what ever language you want. It does not make it real or not GFL.
Yeah and BTW, all my replies are a temper tantrum, especially when I point out the truth. I guess I can infer that all your replies and fits of insanity.

But it's in no way related to what Blossom goodchild was saying, also had nothing to do with any message channeling.
Sure. That what you all say now that Blossom has toasted herself with the prediction last year.

Here is a thread you may enjoy.
Alien Contactees: A new religion

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Good I cant wait! I have always known I wasnt alone in the universe for a very long time and I cant wait to finally see and meet our visitors. I have always had a sense they were out there and I am always looking up, sometimes so much I run into things.
Thanks for the message

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
There are 183 different species above us right now, just watching and waiting for the right time. The draconians (lucifer's army) are dead, the time is almost at hand...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Well i went and read some of your old posts and threads, not really much but just a few things here and there.

You claim to be 'an ET living on earth making contact'

You have never been alone we are with you always and soon you will meet the very Space people that have been on the Shis now entering earth .

May you be at peace in this moment of your history as contact begins soon.

But before, about Blossom Goodchild:

Lets give her the benefit of the doubt thats the least we can do.

and

So in closing just keep an open mind to this because she just might end up be right on the money.

Will all see or not oct 14th,2008

From this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This doesn't make any sense, if you are who you say you are why are you writing all that stuff? why didn't you knew nobody was going to come, or maybe your friends and space brothers left you out of the loop here?

One good/bad thing about the internet is, everything you have written in the past will remain there for everyone to see in the future, possibly forever.

On your profile page you have the same or very similar text as in the youtube channel so you are one and the same.

More Stuff You Should Know
I am the host and Producer of the Cosmic Eye Ashtar Command Radio show on WESU FM Pacifica Radio Network.
The program includes Ambient Meditative Space Music,Guest Interviews,Ashtar Command News ,Messages from the Ashtar Command Telepathically and more.
Tune in Sundays at 11:30 AM Est www.wesufm.org/

And then this:

Blossom Goodchild has nothing to do with my message

But in the past you were involved with her message, at least creating threads about her messages and believing or wanting to believe up to some point (she failed to deliver), and now you have your own message and don't want to be related to her in any way?

Once again

I have seen enough.

Kai

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I'm finding the idea of intergalactic citizens existing here, on Earth, in human form, a bit overwhelming.. Even though I believe it to be entirely possible on some level.

To the OP, I wanted to ask about Vrillon's message, on the 26th November 1977. Was this really a message from a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command??

And, just to give me an idea, vaguely how many more like you do we have visiting our beautiful planet??

Also, are you familiar with the thread Window of Opportunity?? If not, take a squiz and let me know your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
I know someone who says that has GFL experience and they say it is a hoax. Care to comment on my truth.

This doesn't make sense to me, if you know someone with experience with GFL then that means it's real. So I don't think you know what I meant by experience, I mean in person, like an abduction type thing. Not researching on the internet. As to why I don't start a thread, is because there isn't physical evidence and I would get people like you start bashing it so what's the point?
Let me ask you something that might let you realize what I'm talking about - Do you believe in intelligent ETs outside of our solar system?
If so, then wouldn't you think there is a pretty good chance at least a few civilizations got together and formed a type of alliance? I think anyone here can agree with that. That is the kind of ET organization I'm talking about what I say Galactic federation, but since that is such an incredulous name especially after the Blossom Goodchild thing, we don't have to call it that if you don't want to, IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.

And I really don't know why you keep mentioning channeling and bringing Blossom goodchild into this like everyone else does. The logic your using here is like this for example; A person claims to have received information from a single ET that a spaceship will arrive on a certain date. Nothing happens on that date, so you start disbelieving in all ETs.
So surely if you can believe in ETs, you can believe in a group of ETs right? That's all I mean when I saw galactic federation. If you still feel the need to further argue, I suggest re-reading this post until it finally sticks.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Reading about any post from a person with "Galactic" or "commander" in their title, profession, hobby or whatsoever, makes me think why they do this? What's the purpose of of saying much but not telling anything?

For me it is pure disinformation.

Wikipedia: Disinformation is false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately. It is synonymous with and sometimes called Black propaganda. It may include the distribution of forged documents, manuscripts, and photographs, or spreading malicious rumors and fabricated intelligence. Disinformation should not be confused with misinformation, information that is unintentionally false.

I believe in UFOs. I just don't believe self-appointed commanders and galactic representatives.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JackP

Can you name the 183 races please?

Can this be moved to skunkworks?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
you say they are coming here in ships to "make contact"

but you also have claimed that they are "already here among us"

could you please address the discrepancy (if i missed where it was addressed never mind)

i apologize but it seems highly contradictory

thanks

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Okay, if everything you say was true - WHY THE HELL didn't you interfere with the II. World War? Come on, it's only 60 years years that it's over now, your starships and starpeople have been in the same place back then as they are right now. You could've easily prevented an earthly maasacre... Maybe you didn't care? Or is it, that you don't want to interfere with earth's development? Why would you do it now and not 60 years ago, when people needed you?

peace

edit:

When each one off planet volunteered to come to Earth
this is done through the birthing process .

So we come in as babies and evolve in the body to the Adult level .

Many of us are activated at a certian time in Adult life to remember why we are here and then complete our Spiritual mission .

That fits. You're quite a normal human who just got activated in your adult life, so you know that you are indeed an alien and must assist the spiritual revolution on earth...

Well...

Are you very sure that your brain does not deceive you? How did you get "activated"? Do you have any sources other than you own intuitive knowledge?

You're a radio moderator, right? And ATS is a good board to place some publicity?

edit2: Damn, i'm fed upt with you, with these threads and with ATS, it's such a joke

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Wachstum]

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Wachstum]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join